Bottom to a bottom.

coastalbender

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom". Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but the idea of being in a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coastalbender said:

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom".

For me it's a huge turn-on being fucked and bred by another bottom., especially when I notice the guy fucking me has a sloppy hole.

1 hour ago, coastalbender said:

Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but

Just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean that he won't enjoy fucking and breeding some sloppy hole at a bathhouse after he's done for the night. A bottom is not like a woman who really can't top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, coastalbender said:

a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

I would love to have a fellow bottom accompany me to the baths and perform these roles for me.

• Upvote 1

Thats sort of the situation me and the bf have if we have a third.  I alternate between blowing him and munching ass on the other guy.  When he is ready to fuck I move on to nips, etc....  Dick is locked and off limits, so I cant do anything for him there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

For me it's a huge turn-on being fucked and bred by another bottom., especially when I notice the guy fucking me has a sloppy hole.

Just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean that he won't enjoy fucking and breeding some sloppy hole at a bathhouse after he's done for the night. A bottom is not like a woman who really can't top.

Ooh! Yes, that would be true heaven for me. I could eat his ass and drink the loads shot into him then take his cum up my own ass. He gets bred then breeds me with whatever has been seeded into and is reproducing in him...

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2018 at 7:47 AM, coastalbender said:

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom". Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but the idea of being in a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

Sounds like  a delightful service!   I would fuck you when I'm done taking loads.

I have a bottom friend who is Asian and we have placed ads on BBRTS and we work as a tag team inviting a group of tops over to my apartment to fuck us both or whoever they like. Nothing hotter we kiss each other while we are being fucked, snowball, swap cum kisses, tops go from his hole to mine and vice versa and we both clean cock, share sucking cocks and finger each other's gaping holes when the tops have finished fucking us and talking about what sluts we are and who was the best fuck in the group, the nicest cock etc. In fact we have seven tops lined up this Sunday afternoon we are hoping to make it a dozen by fuck time at 3 pm and we both find it heightens our sexual experience servicing men together.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I have a bottom friend who is Asian and we have placed ads on BBRTS and we work as a tag team inviting a group of tops over to my apartment to fuck us both or whoever they like. Nothing hotter we kiss each other while we are being fucked, snowball, swap cum kisses, tops go from his hole to mine and vice versa and we both clean cock, share sucking cocks and finger each other's gaping holes when the tops have finished fucking us and talking about what sluts we are and who was the best fuck in the group, the nicest cock etc. In fact we have seven tops lined up this Sunday afternoon we are hoping to make it a dozen by fuck time at 3 pm and we both find it heightens our sexual experience servicing men together.

I love to service a group with another bottom

Guest Memphian
On 6/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, hungry_hole said:

This is me.  I thought I was a total bottom but since I started taking only bare cock a couple of months ago, topping a bare hole is starting to appeal to me.  I'm still primarily a bottom but like you said, when I've had enough cock in me I've discovered I can enjoy putting my load in another hole.  (Better than jacking off when I get home!)  

I was at a monthly sex party last month and there was a box where a guy could lay on his back and only his ass and legs were exposed, with stirrups for the legs.  I watched several guys fucking him.  When I was about ready to leave I put a finger in his hole and it was so creamy.  So I thought "what the hell."  It felt fantastic but I was so turned on I added my load in less than 30 seconds. 

I've been fantasizing about getting in that box next time!  I did an ass up face down thing at the theater last week and it was the hottest sex ever, not really even seeing the guys, hearing the sound of them unbuckling their belts, wondering how big they were going to be . . . . So hot.

13 hours ago, Memphian said:

When I was about ready to leave I put a finger in his hole and it was so creamy.  So I thought "what the hell."  It felt fantastic but I was so turned on I added my load in less than 30 seconds.

Well done! And it doesn't matter how long you fucking the sloppy hole because as you said it felt great, but you also ,made another bottom very happy.

There is nothing strange with a total bottom breeding a hole just to get off, as Memphian said, instead of jaking off.

• 9 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I want to do the bottom to bottom so we can fuck each other cunts and kiss and be lovers forever I would stop letting men use my bottom if I can find the love of my life some older 60 or 70 Kiss me and love me 

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with fellow bottom pigs. We know how to really push each other when it comes to mutual ass play. So when I am stuffing  a bottom, pushing his limits or he is doing the same to me, we each know exactly what the other is feeling, the sensations our hole is experiencing, the messages our brain is receiving from the stretching or extra deep penetration because we  have experienced it. That only makes the scene hotter to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/21/2018 at 11:26 AM, hungry_hole said:

I could have written all of that myself.  Every now and then I hit the sex club in the mode to get fucked by anyone and everyone.  I almost always make a point to reach back and grab their ass.  Partly just feel if they have a hot ass, partly to indicate they can go in harder and deeper, and especially because I love to slide my fingers into their crack and see if it's all slicked up.  If it is, I move to the hole to see if it's wet and loose.  I feel like it's bonus points when a bottom wants to fuck me :)  Of course I guess they can likely be officially vers, but sometimes you just see them bent over taking load after load and consider them a total cumdump bottom.  When they turn the tables and breed me, it's icing on the cake :)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Of course I guess they can likely be officially vers, but sometimes you just see them bent over taking load after load and consider them a total cumdump bottom.

Someone who's "officially versatile" is usually someone who enjoys both roles and who says that in his profile so he can get approached by both tops and bottoms.

"Total bottoms" are those guys who really enjoy getting fucked and being bred and the say that in their profiles so when someone approaches them they better be someone in the mood to fuck. But it doesn't mean that a total bottom can never fuck and breed a hole, especially in group scenes like gang-bangs and bathhouses.  But it seems to me that many total bottoms take their role very seriously and refuse to get off by unloading in someone's hole because they think that it may jeopardize their bottom role.  I'm talking about breeding  a hole just to go home instead of jerking off.

13 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I feel like it's bonus points when a bottom wants to fuck me :)

Same here. There have been many times when at the bathhouse I've been bred by a bottom who's just horny and wants to unload and go home.