Jump to content
coastalbender

Bottom to a bottom.

Recommended Posts

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom". Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but the idea of being in a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coastalbender said:

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom".

For me it's a huge turn-on being fucked and bred by another bottom., especially when I notice the guy fucking me has a sloppy hole.

1 hour ago, coastalbender said:

Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but

Just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean that he won't enjoy fucking and breeding some sloppy hole at a bathhouse after he's done for the night. A bottom is not like a woman who really can't top.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, coastalbender said:

a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

I would love to have a fellow bottom accompany me to the baths and perform these roles for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats sort of the situation me and the bf have if we have a third.  I alternate between blowing him and munching ass on the other guy.  When he is ready to fuck I move on to nips, etc....  Dick is locked and off limits, so I cant do anything for him there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

For me it's a huge turn-on being fucked and bred by another bottom., especially when I notice the guy fucking me has a sloppy hole.

Just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean that he won't enjoy fucking and breeding some sloppy hole at a bathhouse after he's done for the night. A bottom is not like a woman who really can't top.

Ooh! Yes, that would be true heaven for me. I could eat his ass and drink the loads shot into him then take his cum up my own ass. He gets bred then breeds me with whatever has been seeded into and is reproducing in him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 7:47 AM, coastalbender said:

I often thing about being what I call "bottom to a bottom". Of course, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me, that's not his thing, but the idea of being in a situation where I am fluffboy to his tops, eat him until he is totally ready, eat and suck the cum from his ass, and suck him off after he is done getting fucked so he can completely relax strikes me as being very satisfying.

 

 

Sounds like  a delightful service!   I would fuck you when I'm done taking loads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bottom friend who is Asian and we have placed ads on BBRTS and we work as a tag team inviting a group of tops over to my apartment to fuck us both or whoever they like. Nothing hotter we kiss each other while we are being fucked, snowball, swap cum kisses, tops go from his hole to mine and vice versa and we both clean cock, share sucking cocks and finger each other's gaping holes when the tops have finished fucking us and talking about what sluts we are and who was the best fuck in the group, the nicest cock etc. In fact we have seven tops lined up this Sunday afternoon we are hoping to make it a dozen by fuck time at 3 pm and we both find it heightens our sexual experience servicing men together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I have a bottom friend who is Asian and we have placed ads on BBRTS and we work as a tag team inviting a group of tops over to my apartment to fuck us both or whoever they like. Nothing hotter we kiss each other while we are being fucked, snowball, swap cum kisses, tops go from his hole to mine and vice versa and we both clean cock, share sucking cocks and finger each other's gaping holes when the tops have finished fucking us and talking about what sluts we are and who was the best fuck in the group, the nicest cock etc. In fact we have seven tops lined up this Sunday afternoon we are hoping to make it a dozen by fuck time at 3 pm and we both find it heightens our sexual experience servicing men together.

I love to service a group with another bottom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, hungry_hole said:

For me it's a huge turn-on being fucked and bred by another bottom., especially when I notice the guy fucking me has a sloppy hole.

Just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean that he won't enjoy fucking and breeding some sloppy hole at a bathhouse after he's done for the night. A bottom is not like a woman who really can't top.

 

This is me.  I thought I was a total bottom but since I started taking only bare cock a couple of months ago, topping a bare hole is starting to appeal to me.  I'm still primarily a bottom but like you said, when I've had enough cock in me I've discovered I can enjoy putting my load in another hole.  (Better than jacking off when I get home!)  

I was at a monthly sex party last month and there was a box where a guy could lay on his back and only his ass and legs were exposed, with stirrups for the legs.  I watched several guys fucking him.  When I was about ready to leave I put a finger in his hole and it was so creamy.  So I thought "what the hell."  It felt fantastic but I was so turned on I added my load in less than 30 seconds. 

I've been fantasizing about getting in that box next time!  I did an ass up face down thing at the theater last week and it was the hottest sex ever, not really even seeing the guys, hearing the sound of them unbuckling their belts, wondering how big they were going to be . . . . So hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Memphian said:

When I was about ready to leave I put a finger in his hole and it was so creamy.  So I thought "what the hell."  It felt fantastic but I was so turned on I added my load in less than 30 seconds.

Well done! And it doesn't matter how long you fucking the sloppy hole because as you said it felt great, but you also ,made another bottom very happy.

There is nothing strange with a total bottom breeding a hole just to get off, as Memphian said, instead of jaking off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Other #BBBH Sites…

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.