Best and Least Expensive Hair Removal Cream?

I like to be nice and smooth from my neck down, but am getting tired of shaving myself.

I can't afford permanen hair removal treatments, so does anyone out there have suggestions for a relatively, inexpensive and affective hair removal cream?  All help would be appreciated.

Something that can be used in all of the special, fun places?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldnt reccomend any hair removal creams, they can easily cause rashes and burns. Most definitely not good to use in your fun areas. 

Im not a really hairy guy in the first place, but I started getting full male Brazilian waxes and havent looked back ever since.

I leave a little above the shaft, thats about it. All else, balls, taint, hole, is all smooth. I used to have to go once a month starting out, but now I only have to go maybe once every three. 

Its kind of expensive but worth it. No stubble, Ingrown hairs, irritation etc etc. Way smoother than shaving too

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

OUCH!?

Its not really thst bad, it only hurts the first time you get it done as the fair grows back thinner and much more sparse, so the next visit isnt bad at all, I dont even flinch and I have a pretty low pain tolerance. Totally worth it.

Ive fucked shaved bottoms before, and even after a fresh shave still feel stubble on my cock, when I fucked my first waxed bottom, I was sold and booked my first appointment. lol