Whore in a monogamous relationship

I’m a 30 year old guy in a monogamous relationship with an amazing man. The problem is I am missing my cumpig roots, and don’t know how to approach the subject with my boyfriend. I yearn for the days that I was having my guts destroyed by a black beast with a 10 inch dick, or getting beaten, fisted and pissed on my master.  My bf simply isn’t that into the wildness that I once was. Is this a dealbreaker? Do I sacrifice a great relationship for sex?  Do I cheat and get what I need on the side?  Any advice, life experiences or suggestions welcome! 

I’ve been with my amazing partner for over 30 years , we just fell out of lust years ago.

i remember our last fuck , we were both completely half hearted and stopped before either of us came.

These days we have a “don’t ask - don’t tell policy”

it works fine for us.

• Upvote 1

Asa fellow cumpig you will find your cravings become more insistent. I was fortunate I lived for 13 years with a man who totally understood I needed to get fucked at least once a day and when my wheels fell off there was never enough cock for me. I am an unashamed cockpig and he found that he understood that. I did not want to know stray cocks' names, what they did or where they lived (unless they incited me to their place to fuck me) I just wanted their cock and seed. An insatiable bottom is harder to satisfy as there are only so many times a top can blow his load - but for me getting fucked by one cock after another only heightens my sexual appetite. I could never live my life with just one cock - and I am honest enough to accept that - but I also understand many partners don't. 

On 6/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, Davidc said:

I’ve been with my amazing partner for over 30 years , we just fell out of lust years ago.

i remember our last fuck , we were both completely half hearted and stopped before either of us came.

it works fine for us.

On 6/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, Davidc said:

it works fine for us.

Thanks for taking the time for the reply Davidc. Happy you found something that works for you.  Do you both seek an equal amount of ‘outside’ sex or is one of you more active than the other?  In certain that if I had a policy similar to yours, I’d be the one on my knees or my back every moment I was out of the house, where as my partner likely wouldn’t be. Was the policy officially talked about or did it just the info an unspoken understanding? 

On 6/22/2018 at 6:15 AM, Ozpig said:

Asa fellow cumpig you will find your cravings become more insistent. I was fortunate I lived for 13 years with a man who totally understood I needed to get fucked at least once a day and when my wheels fell off there was never enough cock for me. I am an unashamed cockpig and he found that he understood that. I did not want to know stray cocks' names, what they did or where they lived (unless they incited me to their place to fuck me) I just wanted their cock and seed. An insatiable bottom is harder to satisfy as there are only so many times a top can blow his load - but for me getting fucked by one cock after another only heightens my sexual appetite. I could never live my life with just one cock - and I am honest enough to accept that - but I also understand many partners don't. 

Thanks for the reply Ozpig! I don’t know if my partner wouldn’t understand since we’ve never discussed the issue, but after 3 years of a relationship, I think I know him well enough, and the concept of being a cum/cock pig isn’t in his realm. My issue is that my craving for random and multiple anonymous dick comes and goes in waves. I spend 2 weeks thinking about it day and night and then 2 weeks where I have more a relaxed mindset when it comes to this.  But like you said, I do wonder if over time the craving will become something that needs to be satisfied, and if so, do I simply satisfy those desires and cravings and then go about my day? I’m not looking to engage any one in a relationship. I just want dick. I feel like I could get a motel, spend the day with an open door policy and get as many men as I can, and then go about my day. Does that make me a bad person to do that and not say anything to my partner? 

@AnonNSA - Consider the whole of your relationship with your partner and all of the ways in which you enrich each other’s lives. Sex is likely only one of them, and should you remain together over the course of many years, sex will become less and less important among them as you age. This is the way of things.

If you value those other aspects of your relationship, you must not act without communicating with him first. Perceived betrayal is enormously destructive to trust, and difficult to recover from. Your best course is likely to have an honest conversation about your sexual needs, emphasizing the nature of your past sexual experience and what that conditioned you for. Give him the chance to understand, and to offer in some way to meet those needs, or to suggest a way for you to meet those needs. If he does not, or will not, then you will know that the relationship may be out-of-balance and a more radical approach may be in order.

Tread carefully; any attempt at doing things behind his back will eventually come to light - it always does. Don’t kid yourself that it will somehow be different with you.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, AnonNSA said:

Thanks for the reply Ozpig! I don’t know if my partner wouldn’t understand since we’ve never discussed the issue, but after 3 years of a relationship, I think I know him well enough, and the concept of being a cum/cock pig isn’t in his realm. My issue is that my craving for random and multiple anonymous dick comes and goes in waves. I spend 2 weeks thinking about it day and night and then 2 weeks where I have more a relaxed mindset when it comes to this.  But like you said, I do wonder if over time the craving will become something that needs to be satisfied, and if so, do I simply satisfy those desires and cravings and then go about my day? I’m not looking to engage any one in a relationship. I just want dick. I feel like I could get a motel, spend the day with an open door policy and get as many men as I can, and then go about my day. Does that make me a bad person to do that and not say anything to my partner? 

I am the same - I don't to fall in looove with men who fuck and breed me I just want to love their cocks and seed in me. i get bred so often without even turning around if I am over the fuck bench in the darkroom, I back up to gloryholes and all I see is a beautiful hard cock that is going to fuck me I have been gangbanged blindfolded and when the wave hits me nothing short of six cocks satisfies me. Most Friday nights at blackout - a naked sexparty st one of the darkrooms here I get fucked at least 10 times and my Wednesday I am counting the hours to the naked party.

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2018 at 11:53 AM, ErosWired said:

@AnonNSA - Consider the whole of your relationship with your partner and all of the ways in which you enrich each other’s lives. Sex is likely only one of them, and should you remain together over the course of many years, sex will become less and less important among them as you age. This is the way of things.

If you value those other aspects of your relationship, you must not act without communicating with him first. Perceived betrayal is enormously destructive to trust, and difficult to recover from. Your best course is likely to have an honest conversation about your sexual needs, emphasizing the nature of your past sexual experience and what that conditioned you for. Give him the chance to understand, and to offer in some way to meet those needs, or to suggest a way for you to meet those needs. If he does not, or will not, then you will know that the relationship may be out-of-balance and a more radical approach may be in order.

Tread carefully; any attempt at doing things behind his back will eventually come to light - it always does. Don’t kid yourself that it will somehow be different with you.