Birthday Loads

bbinbpark

So its my birthday today and I have to say I'm quite pleased with my journey today.

It all started late last night, a fuckbud of mine hit me up and came over. This guy always likes me to be blindfolded and in a jock ass up waiting for him. A nice 7" cut cock, he loves taking his time with me. He gets here around 11:30 last night, and we do the usual thing. This time he's savoring me blowing him. I must have sucked his cock for over half an hour before he finally slipped his cock into my raw ass. He again takes his time, and by the time he's shot his load he's been at my place over an hour. I realize its after midnight and tell him it was the first load of my birthday. We have a good laugh, sit and chat. Turns out he was trying to arrange a threeway but that didn't work out.

After a few minutes of us chatting and cuddling he's rock hard again. I suck him a couple minutes, and this time I take charge and sit on his cock and ride him. A few minutes of this and he gets me doggy style. He starts pounding my ass hard and fast, I know this time he's not taking his time. A few more minutes and he pumps load 2 in my ass! Dang! Hope that happens again next time.

After he left I went to bed, and sadly no one woke me up with their cocks. I got up, ran some errands, had lunch and came back home. Its raining and nasty so not really worth going outside at moment. Only a couple hours free until meeting up with friends & family for dinner and drinks. I'm on all the usual apps, and I notice on grindr a screenname pop up near me that comes and goes. It's one of my BBC neighbors who pops on and off grindr all the time. He never says its him, he doesn't have a profile pic, but I know its him. I say hi. He responds saying he's been trying to get his cock sucked all day and he's dying for a BJ, me blindfolded. What the fuck is with the blindfolds? Anyway, we agree, I hope maybe he'll be moved to breed me after I warm him up. He shows up, I hear him drop his pants and instead of shoving his cock in my mouth while I'm kneeling, he sits on the sofa. I feel my way up to his cock, soft and thick at first, and start sucking. Oh yeah, don't need to see him to know I was 100% right as to who it was. It's funny blowing guys sometimes. I do all sorts of acrobatics with my mouth, tongue in combination with my hands, worshipping his cock and balls. In the end, all it takes is me just sucking hard and at a nice pace, no fancy licking (though it drove him crazy) just smooth and steady until he shot a huge, sweet & tangy load (3) in my mouth. I thank him, he leaves and I go back to check the apps.

Next up, a guy on BBRT that has bred me a few times hits me up. He's a young bull a block or so away. Nice long cock, not fat like the last BBC, but damn fined cock! He says he'll be here in 5-7 minutes. I'm in a jock, ass up waiting for him and actually don't need a blindfold! Yay! He comes in, and I suck him hard, and he pushes into me. He's here for one thing and one thing only, to get off in my ass. It doesn't take long for his load (4) to be dripping out of my ass. As he's leaving he thanks me saying he was about to give up when he saw me pop on. Not sure why these hot tops with big cocks are having problems getting laid, even with the rain, but its the other bottoms loss. 

So far 4 loads today, 1 oral and 3 anal, and counting....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Got one more in. Probably my favorite way to end the chain. One of my fuckbuds hit me up on Growlr, horny, he came over. The guy has a beercan sized cock, fucking thick, and always wanted to use a condom until a couple sessions ago. As a matter of fact his first time BB with me was the first load in another chain that I wrote about. His was the last of the birthday loads, and was definitely one of the more enjoyable ones. Hopefully next year will be at least half as memorable