SOP 1st July PISS and CUM slut

cumholes

BBRT profile = cumholes87   

making a trip to SOP on Sunday 1st July, looking to get drenched and filled with cum including ALL LOADS OFFERED including ANON

i will not be refusing if someone is ready to shoot and wants to do it in my ass.. in fact please cum and find me before you shoot...

?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Went to SOP for the first time last Tuesday. Incredible!. Got fucked bareback 3 times in the sling in one of the darkrooms then went outside and told a guy I was desperate for a piss. He knelt right there on the floor of the bar and I pissed all over his face and body. He just smiled and said now the floor was nice and wet. I went out to the toilets and several guys were there sucking and pissing over a guy who knelt next to the urinal. One of the guys who had fucked me was sitting on the edge of the urinal wanking. I lubed myself up some more, spread my cheeks and settled onto his cock. I bounced up and down as we watched the other guys, then he stood up, bent me over the washbasin and began to fuck me as I stared at myself in the mirror. A chubby guy in black spandex top and shorts came over, levered his short stubby cock out and pissed over my arse as we were fucking. After a while, the man in me left and the chubby guy got in the saddle and began to fuck me bareback. "I like being up there after someone else." He whispered. "Did he cum?" 

I said I didn't think so, and he stopped and said "Come and find me when you've got cum in you."

I went outside to where they had put out a big paddling pool. A fat, piggy looking guy was lying in it and it was already wet. I stepped inside and lay down bedside him. He was wanking a nice sized cock. Suddenly,  a guy in a jock strap stepped up and began to piss strongly all over us, the warm liquid splashing down on our bodies. The man beside me grunted happily and started to finger my hole under my balls. When the guy had finished pissing, the pig turned me over so I was face down in the piss, got on top of me and slid his cock up my hole. We were fucking like pigs in full view of the guys at the bar. I was in heaven!

Definately going again!