Looking for hung daddy in baltimore area

Been on a two year dry spell, simply looking for a hot and hung older man to talk to, meet up with, and get to know on a personal and sweaty basis.

Kinda nervous about posting online about this so I want be too specific about what type of fun I'm looking for but I only dance with mary and would prefer staying on the negative side. I like it passionate, you know: deep, sweaty, and with our tongues twisting like a french braid.

Im sure all that makes sense, after two years of nada I'm not really lookin for a pump-and-go, ya know? 

Im located in harford county, bout 30-40mins from baltimore depending on where you're located. Im also 22 and bi, smoke cigarettes and what I mentioned before, and am looking for a guy at least above 35, or else the daddy thing just feels off. Not picky about race either.

Dont reply to this just scoot me a message with your info and what not, we'll go from there. 

Look forward to hearing from my future daddy :)

• Upvote 1