Attack of the cumpigs - a work of fiction based on fact

Thanks for reading this work of fiction based completely on fact. The fact is that this is only happened in my dreams, so I guess you could say that it’s purely a work of fiction.  Some of the characters and situations are real, however, none to the level of this story or my dreams.

— Gonna  have to be written in multiple parts, as the Mrs. is always lurking. 

part one

begins mostly as i’m falling off to sleep,  thinking about all my pig and ventures over the years has mostly a neg top daddy. One time in particular sticks with me however, when I went to visit nasty master Thomas,  A raunchy pig daddy of epic proportion‘s. On the day in question, I had seen his ad which is always posted on BBRT, calling all sick pigs to his place for some further intoxication!

He oinked me, and I replied hey man nice profile!  In reply, master asked if I wanted to come over and have my way with one of his pigs. One I questioned, and in response he said no, actually three. I took a big breath and thought,  wife is away out of town for the night and even though I knew master and his pigs were poz I figured I would be OK if I just went over to dildo fuck, fist and gape them and safely pump some cum their holes. After I shoot my load I knew that master would be happy to let me take a piss in them.

At around eight that night, I knocked on master Thomas’s door, and was immediately welcomed by my crazy friend. He was dressed in his leather invest and chaps and his huge uncut cock lay softly out in front of him.  Welcome man he said, let’s go down to my playpen see you can have your way. We grabbed a couple of beers and headed down to his basement dungeon playroom. As we came down the steps into the dimly lit room there is a large cage  across the room and in it were three seriously twisted sub pigs all with their asses presented to me.  Two of the pigs were hot and sickly with most of the meat falling off their bones. There are holes however for meaty and widely open.  The third of his pigs had some more meat on his bones, and was shackled on his back inside the cage with a serious plug, stuffing his ass.

Master Thomas rub my shoulder and said you can go right over the cage, and pick out who that like to get up on the padded fuck bench first, or throw him in the sling. Just do me a favor and be careful if you want to unlatch the beefier one, As he’s hyper sexual right now and might want to get his hands all over you. Once he attaches his mouth to your ass he’s going to suck for all it’s worth, so I just want you to be aware that he is fully charged with T and still feisty.  He’s got a pretty massive cock too, and he  might be just as likely to try and mount you if you let him.

Up for the challenge I stripped off my clothes put on my ball stretchers to get my cock pulled out as best as possible, and proceeded to walk over to the toxic playpen. The pigs were moaning and begging me to start with them, so in heat I began to unlatch the cage gazing at all of the amazing blown out ripe and toxic asshole for me to play with. There was room and so i stepped into the cage, my first priority to see what i could do to the pig with more bacon, wanting to see what came out when i pulled the plug from his ass. 

As I began to unbuckle him, from behind master Thomas quickly walked up to the cage, closed the latch and put a lock on it. What the fuck, i said turning to him, but he just smiled and said daddy today’s the day all your dreams do cum true.

"".......to be continued,,,

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Mini part two......

I was breathing hard asi got locked up in the cage with three toxic pigs, but what the fuck, I was certain that I could control the situation at hand. Butas i started to unbuckle the pig master thomas again warned me about the pig i was going to let loose, “hey remebber what I said about him being all tweeked up, no telling how in heat he is. Just look at him” and i did. Arms and legs strapped down, big plug in his hole, and a certainly diseased uncut cock hard and intimidating. So, while im bent down i feel a wet tongue slithering into my dirty hole,. Yo pig i say, got some piles back there so you might not was to put your mouth in there...

master thomas laughed hysterically, “boy those diseased pig don’t care one bit about how dirty or diseased your ass is, just open up and relax, grab that brown bottle and enjoy yourself.” Well what the fuck again raced through my mind, and so i grapped a moghty strong bottle of poppers took a few big hits, and let both unchained pigs feast in my very dirty hole. Heaven, i kept thinking as the mad rush of raw sex floated through me. I looked into the watery chemed-up eyes of the chained pig, and saw my reflection along with his burning desire to get at me. One of the pigs slobbering and sucking on my cock while the other was deeply riming my ass, bathing it in his gagging mouth. At the same time, i reached down for chained pig’s big dirty uncut cock, dropped some of my spit on it and really focused on pulling the dirty crusty foreskin back and forth over his cockhead. Glistening beads of viral precum were leaking out of him, as i stared at his deadly piece of meat. As we kept it up all of the pigs became me agitated, and master thomas started stroking his nasty cock from outside the cage. “Fucking oink man, bellowed master thomas, you are really getting my toxic pigs heated up”

just be careful in there........

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

......i kept thinking to myself, man you probabily want to get out of this caged cell before you do something stupid like getting pozzed, where there’s no going back. But the intensity of sex and the overwhelming need to keep going kept me from asking to be let out. Besides, master thomas seemed to have much more in store for me.

when i didn’t think that this scene could get any hotter, the two unchained pigs got more agressive and the chained pig started to beg to be let loose. For the moment i wanted him in place, and so i went down on his uncut cock, gagging at the nasty fetid smell, which some how horned me up even more. I kept coaxing drops of precum from him, thinking that the toxic fluid tasted kind of nice.

one of the other two pigs was face deep in my ass and i was really getting off with the rhythmic swabbing of his toungue, his gobs of toxic spit dripping on my balls. This was all so extra nasty as my inflamed piles had to be rude for him to suck on.

quite suddenly instead of rimming my ass the pig was chewing on my knobby hole and i was thinking what the fuck again, when i felt a strong sting in my ass. Damm, did he just bite me?  “Hey you fucking pig what thefuck do you think you’re doing” i yelled, but he bit on one of my distended roids even harder. Master thomas chuckled with delight, and when i turned to him, his dick was full hard on and he winked at me and said, “you my friend are about to get converted”

“no man you can’t do that” i begged, let me out of here, but my plea went no where, as both pig pushed me down on the floor. Even with their AIDS raveged bodies, the pigs had enough weight to keep me pinned down. Master thomas, unlocked the cage stepped in and put his booted shoe on the back of my neck to keep me there. One of his pigs came around from my ass, to show me his face that was smeared bright red with blood, obviously freshly from my ass. At the same time the other pig began to slide his nasty dick into me. Noooo, i remember thinking, please no, but without too much trouble i could feel his toxic cock slide into my bloody hole.

”here’s how its gonna be said master, we’re all going to flood your bleeding asshole with our toxic loads. You can either take it like a man, and enjoy the ride, or put up a fight, in which case i’ll have to knock you out and tie you up” This normally macho top daddy, just whimpered and said “yes sir, do your worst”

immediiately i felt a hot burning sensation in my ass, as one of the toxic pigs began furiously fucking my ripped up hole. At the same time master put the brown bottle under my nose again a urged me to take deep breaths and relax. Once again i fell into that place where raw sex was the only thing in life that mattered. I guess one of the pigs came inside me as his grunts and warm fluid were running out of me. Then the other unchained pig got behind me and started to fuck, as pig one came around to my face and offered his dirty cock, smeared with my blood and his semen up to my mouth. Yea you fuck slut lick it clean, master urged.

the chained pig was nearly out of his mind by now, and so master began to undo his shackles, setting him free. In no time at all pig two blew his toxic cum into me but my mind just floated with lust. Master thomas informed me that my double charged fuck was just the appetizer and i was about to have the main course. By this time, i gave into the deamon and realized there was no going back.

not understanding what was going on, the unchained pig got behind me, his fellow pigs grabbed my ass cheeks, holding me open wide. At the same time master stuck his thick cock into my mouth, and the pig suck his big nasty uncut cock up to  my bloody semen filled hole. Both together, master pushed his cock down my throat harder and pig simply rammed his dick into me up to the hilt. I must have begun to clench my teeth, as master warned me that I’d better not bite his cock or there would be hell to pay, as if i wasnt in pig hell already!!!

masters cock had me gagging and thick ribbons of phlegm we running out of my mouth slobbering all over his dick. My hole was getting pounded raw and bloody but i just didn’t care anymore. Ultimately a third load of highly viral cum was shot into me, the pig climbed off, and switched places with master. 

Pigs cock was just covered in toxic gore, which he stuffed down my throat. Master thomas got behind me and fucked me crazy, with intense pain and pleasure racing through my body. Ultimately, master concluded his business and released a massive burst of his poz cum into me, his cock twitching and dancing in my torn up asshole. I lay there on the cold wet floor, covered in body fluid, knowing that this was just the beginning of my next journey into the depths of hellish perversion, and i was loving every minute of it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

~~~~~~whoa, hey, i wake with a start and look at the clock on my night table 315AM,,,ugh cock is raging which means only on thing for daddy, and I sleepwalk into the bathroom, stuff my cock into the bowl so I don’t piss all over... lick my fingers ,, and gently rub my cockhead, to get the piss flowing i imagine into the pig who’s hole is gaped before me....ahhh piss in there,,, as i empty my bladder, thinking of the last of my non-toxic urine,,,pull up my underpants wetting my cock with dribbles of piss,,,,and stagger back to bed,,,~~~~

,,,,back in my cell master thomas is adding his piss to the other pig’s hole and then grabs two greasy butt plugs and puts one in both our pigs unrnialholes, “there now, gonna let our piss ferment in there. Check out our other pig, though, he’s ready for uncorking. I poured some of that toxic stew into him, earlier which is ready for you to enjoy.”

...ugh no more i thought, but reaching down to my burining ass, i felt a massive rubber plug keeping all the loads in me. Looking back, i see the pig is back in chains, only this time he sqats on a rim seat the plug and his asslips red and distended. Without any urging i craw to his leaking uncut cock, swallow it deeply down my throat, enjoying all the essence. But without any warning, pig unloads a huge stream of hot piss down my hatch. Big hit of poppers and I finish drinking his nasty urine, complete to the last drop....

keep going i urge myself, and turn on my back to slide under the pig. Im already sick with anticipation to let his gobs of assfluid pour into my nose, and down my throat, to be choked on his toxic stew.  Master thomas gets behind the chair, his flacid cock laying on my forehead as I position my desperate mouth below the plug. Slowly master works the plug out and streams of noxious fluid run down the sides and at long last he pulls it out of pigs hole.

Pig, being an expert clenches himslf so as not to loose much, and as a reward, master puts it into pigs mouth as a pacifer.  Now master thomas said, one more big hit of poppers,,,,put you in the mood,,,,,my mind floating in the dark place called sleep,,,,,my mouth gently tugging on greasy nasty asslips,,,,my tongue,,,,,gently finding its way to the toxic honey pot,,,,,stroking myself to sleep,,,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...