Another sexploit in cocksucking

Treehugger

So here is another tale from my youth. By the way I do have a life outside of sex and thinking about and trying to find sex. I read real books and shit like that but.....getting dick is never far from my mind.

I used to do a lot of orchard work. It was between the late winter pruning and harvest. We had dead trees to remove, mowing, fence repair, fairly easy stuff. I had a Mexican guy to help, a migrant who spoke very little English. He could say stuff like: hello, thank you, no. And that was more than I could say in Spanish. We could not converse but we got along well. He was a generally happy guy who worked hard and knew what he was doing. Plus he was decent looking, maybe 40ish, kinda short with a compact muscle body, beautiful brown skin and a yummy basket.

We were in the orchard and having some trouble with a chainsaw. Jose (not his real name, I can't remember it) went back to the barn to get some tools. He was taking forever so I went to the barn. No Jose. Then I started to wonder. Or my dick-sense kicked in. I carefully made my way to the back of the barn and there was Jose flogging his dong.  Sounded like he was getting close to the finish. Hmmm. How to handle this. I totally wanted to suck his cock but would he go for it? I did not want to get fired or beat up.

Then I figured I had the upper hand. I mean I did not know if he had a green card. Sounds mean I guess but at least he was going to get a blow job out of it. I snuck up as close as I could get then just sort of appeared in front of him. I scared him so bad he froze dick in hand. He had no idea what to do, good thing I did. Dropping to my knees I knocked away his hand and engulfed his meat.

It was a delicious uncut cock. Not particularly big but a good mouthful, lots of precum and huge balls. He put his hands on my shoulders as if he were going to push me off him but his hands merely clenched and I could see his eyes squeezed shut. I chewed his foreskin, drill for cum in his piss slit and was able to get one nut at a time in my mouth while keeping his cock in also. He really liked that.

I knew he would not last long. He had already done most of the hard work. I was there to reap the rewards. He was working up to unload and was saying something excitedly. I think he was trying to warn me he was going got cum in case I wanted to back off. No chance. Once he realized I was not going anywhere he grabbed me hard and fucked his load into the back of my mouth. So good.

Mindful of things getting awkward I cleaned spit off his cock with my shirt sleeve, carefully put him back into his undies, tucked in his shirt and buckled up. I said, "Gracias Jose, Delicisio." So stupid, mixing Spanish and quasi-Italian but he understood. The big smile on his face made me feel better.

We only had a few more days of work together but all he had to do was point at the barn and I knew what he wanted. Those last days were fun.

• Upvote 3