Organizing my first Motel Cum Dump: Heart O' Chicago July 11th

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Guest BiCollegeBtm

As I've been new to the scene for the last year or so I've always wanted to rent a motel room and just have guys come over through my stay and use me. I've never had the guts but I'm planning my first one experience while I'm in Chicago for work. I rented a motel room at Heart O' Chicago a day before my meeting. I've read that this is the best place to do it. Posted a party ad on BBRT and trying to make some connections with a few guys before the date. After I check out I'm hoping to hit up some gloryholes for truly anonymous cock sucking and really want my first bareback load from a cock through a gloryhole. Any guys in the area interested in coming by to find me blindfolded and ass up? 

Thank you! :)

Guest alwaysready

if you have time, and are there on a weekend, esp. or if there is a cumunion party, steamworks is a great bath house. very little latex to be seen.

Guest BiCollegeBtm

I've been to the Body Zone in Detroit. Def want to make it to Steamworks soon but wont be able to on this visit. Hopefully soon... Trying to have my own "Steamworks" in motel... So far I have about 34 guys requesting an invite, so I'm sure about 3 or 4 will show up from that. Hopefully with grinder and posting a quick connect ad while I'm actually in town will up the count. Has anyone had success with Doublelist yet? I have yet to use it but wanted to try this visit. Thanks!

Guest BiCollegeBtm

I had to change the date to July 15th. I had 75 guys invited (realistically 5% would have come I'm sure). I hate that changing the date on BBRT makes your delete the whole ad and cancels everyone's invite. I had to post a new party ad. I hope with that and a quick ad will get me some cock while I'm in town. Can't wait!