bihairy

He and I met once before and fucked our brains out. I loaded him up with 3 loads and we exchanged numbers.  We promised to connect again and that happened today.  I was doing some errands and was passing his way. I went online and was happy to see he was looking for fun.  I sent a message on the hook up site.  Did he want to connect? I was doing errands and was going to pass by his area on the way home in about an hour.  He answered quickly.  YES!  He sent me his address and I finished my errands.  He has an insatiable ass and was horny and so was I.  He met me at the door when I arrived and said he couldn't wait for me to breed his hole.

We went upstairs and started kissing..both of us taking our clothes off in the process.  He bent down and sucked my cock hard.  His mouth was a suction.  It felt so good.  I led him to the bed because I wanted his hole.  I positioned myself at a 69 and he was sucking my dick and I was licking and rimming his hole.. I stuffed my tongue into his fuck hole and tongue fucked it for awhile. He was moaning and groaning and sucking me like a hungry pup.  I told him to lay down on his stomach and I mounted him.  My cock sliding back and forth against his warm moist cum hole. He was writhing back and forth horny with anticipation.  I aimed my cock head to his hole and slid home.  He felt so warm and good. I started pumping my dick in and out of his slit.  He was moaning like a bitch in heat.  He started using his muscles to squeeze my cock..IT WAS AMAZING.  I would thrust inside and he would hold on tight.. I loved this hole.  Grunting and groaning as my orgasm neared  I pushed in deep as I could and loaded him up..He fucked back and took every drop using his ass muscles to message my cock squeezing every drop.  I kept fucking and my dick stayed hard inside him as he squeezed me.  I could feel his wet hole and it was great.  I kept fucking and fucking until I dropped another load.

I rolled off and took a breather.  He sucked me hard again and begged me to fuck him more.  And more I did..All total we fucked for a couple hours and I loaded him up 4x.  It felt so good rutting like pigs in heat and just loading his hole up.  We plan to fuck again soon.  Next time we'll do a three way!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8