2nd hole?

Hey guys, I've been a top most of my life but in the last few years I have been a bottom too. I love the feeling of a raw, hopefully poz, cock inside me! 

Here's my question... what's it like to have your 2nd hole broken into when being fucked? I've read about it in stories and have heard a little from guys but nothing I know for sure. 

Since we're all honest on this site, is puncturing the 2nd hole real? If so, is it pleasurable? Do you actually feel it? That big cock or fist breaking through? 

Edited by bareall77
  • Like 1

You know that feeling like they're hitting a wall when a guy fucks you in a certain way? They're fucking you and it feels great and then they go deeper and  BAM, pain and you feel yourself desperately trying to crawl away from that cock.  That's your "second hole'.  If you have your wits about you, you can arch your back a little more or shift your ass a bit and find the opening so the next thrust goes into instead of against.  I guarantee, he'll groan and moan and will nut in you HARD.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Always love Huge / Thick - Long - Dicks !  Take control - pounding me Deep and Hard !  Wanting that Dick or Dicks pounding Raw - going beyond my 2nd inner ring - wanting it harder and deeper !  Imagining using , abusing , and Breeding all my holes - cum Studs - introduce your Cocks to me !   :)

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Years ago when I had first moved to ATL I started hooking up with this hung Dominican dude who had a really long dick. When he'd fuck me I had this intense sensation like he was hitting another part deep inside me that gave me these intense wave orgasms I'd never experienced before. He explained that his dick went so deep inside guys it would hit a second hole. I though he was bullshittting me with some smooth island guy talk, but there was no other explanation. He was gentle doing it as he said it could hurt if he went too rough and he wanted me to enjoy it, which I sure did. I hooked up with a similarly hung Latino guy Andrew sure enough, the same thing happened. It's not with every guy who's hung, but apparently the right set of circumstances regarding dick length, girth, curvature, and so on. Some guys can hit it and know how to finesse it and some have no clue. I hook up regular with this hot verse twink whose dick is perfect for it but he fucks way too intense, gets way too excited, and cums way too easily for it to be pleasurable. It takes time and patience to learn how to do it. 

Having your second hole penetrated is an amazing feeling!!! My greatest advice is to learn how to push out on their dick without closing your hole. Practice with toys if you haven't completely mastered control of your anal muscles. Of course poppers and a prefilled cumhole helps!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blkjaxxx said:

Having your second hole penetrated is an amazing feeling!!! My greatest advice is to learn how to push out on their dick without closing your hole. Practice with toys if you haven't completely mastered control of your anal muscles. Of course poppers and a prefilled cumhole helps!

Nice advice. So, basically, what you're saying is push out as if I were taking a crap but pushing out their cock out so it gives them greater access. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Years ago when I had first moved to ATL I started hooking up with this hung Dominican dude who had a really long dick. When he'd fuck me I had this intense sensation like he was hitting another part deep inside me that gave me these intense wave orgasms I'd never experienced before. He explained that his dick went so deep inside guys it would hit a second hole. I though he was bullshittting me with some smooth island guy talk, but there was no other explanation. He was gentle doing it as he said it could hurt if he went too rough and he wanted me to enjoy it, which I sure did. I hooked up with a similarly hung Latino guy Andrew sure enough, the same thing happened. It's not with every guy who's hung, but apparently the right set of circumstances regarding dick length, girth, curvature, and so on. Some guys can hit it and know how to finesse it and some have no clue. I hook up regular with this hot verse twink whose dick is perfect for it but he fucks way too intense, gets way too excited, and cums way too easily for it to be pleasurable. It takes time and patience to learn how to do it. 

HOT! It sounds like both have to be patient. If the bottom tries to fast it won't work just like your hot twink top going to fast. It sounds as though, for the best experience getting my 2nd hole punctured, not only do I need practice but the top needs to know what he's doing. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't enjoy getting fucked by a big dick that penetrates the second hole. It's too painful for me. Certain positions and thrusts with my average dick sized husband breaks the barrier and fuck that hurts!

It's actually a bend called the sigmoid colon. It turns to your left at a sharp angle, so if you're not used to it getting straightened out, it will hurt.

I recommend playing with one of those long, thin, flexible double dildos to prepare for deep penetration. Go slow, use plenty of lube, relax, breathe deep, and as was said above, push out to open up more. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had a few tops who hit and get through my inner hole into my colon. For me, it took a lot of play with a nice long dildo to get comfortable with the feeling of being penetrated that deep. These would usually be pretty long dildo sessions with lots of poppers. The first time it went through was amazing and after a few rounds, you learn what it takes to open that up. For a fuck, it requires that the top be able to fuck for a while and have patience to get through. When they do, it’s awesome. 

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

What helps is first training with a long dildo...

Second - have the guy lie down and straddle him. Slowly go down until you hit that wall and try wiggle, use your hands on your stomach to move your intestines a bit, try using your inner and belly muscles and you will feel you can go down further without the pain... you will be in control and soon you can have any top go deeper...