2nd hole?

Guest GoneFishing

my second chamber is at my 11 o’clock 

push out and it will open to a world of bliss!  do it right and you can suck the cock head in and squeeze it till your man shoots his goo   enjoy !

On 6/26/2018 at 9:40 PM, bareall77 said:

HOT! It sounds like both have to be patient. If the bottom tries to fast it won't work just like your hot twink top going to fast. It sounds as though, for the best experience getting my 2nd hole punctured, not only do I need practice but the top needs to know what he's doing. 

Absolutely. As experience grows it will also be much easier to maintain necessary relaxation.

11 minutes ago, ff-whole said:

What helps is first training with a long dildo...

Second - have the guy lie down and straddle him. Slowly go down until you hit that wall and try wiggle, use your hands on your stomach to move your intestines a bit, try using your inner and belly muscles and you will feel you can go down further without the pain... you will be in control and soon you can have any top go deeper...

This for sure.  Doc Johnson & Kink do a really awesome depth play toy called an In Deep Anal Snake. It's 19.5" long and, like, 18" of usable depth, tapered tip and 1" wide the entire length until the bulb at the bottom, complete with vac-u-lock. It's one of my favorite toys ever.
It sounds intimidating, and it is, but once you are mildly proficient with the toy it becomes easy to take the full length.

For the Sig to open really well it takes a patience not in the realm of sexual gratification. It could take months of concentrated effort to begin fully enjoying depth play but it's soooo worth it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chargedup said:

my second chamber is at my 11 o’clock 

push out and it will open to a world of bliss!  do it right and you can suck the cock head in and squeeze it till your man shoots his goo   enjoy !

Thanks @Chargedup but what do you mean by do it right? You sound like you have a lot experience in this area of pleasure! I mean 11 o'clock? How did you do it? Toys? How did you know where "11 o'clock" was?

Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, bareall77 said:

Thanks @Chargedup but what do you mean by do it right? You sound like you have a lot experience in this area of pleasure! I mean 11 o'clock? How did you do it? Toys? How did you know where "11 o'clock" was?

imagine a clock

my zone is 11 on the dial 

Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, Chargedup said:

imagine a clock

my zone is 11 on the dial 

do it right by clinching on the cock and suckle on it by pushing back on to it open and closing the sphincter now you got me all hard! 

I don't post Last Load stories unless there's something exceptional or maybe a "first" but I wrote one this week about the biggest black cock I took last weekend.  It was hot to me because I allowed my latin jock buddy to pimp me out to his black top buddy ONLY having seen a short vid of the guy's huge cock - no body or face pics, and it turned out amazing!!  I won't repost what happened, but yes this stud pushed through the second ring.  We had been fucking for 20 or 30 mins in different positions, and I do loosen up pretty well, and the stud's cock was hard as fuck (not spongy), which is necessary to penetrate the second ring.   I had two partial orgasms during the fuck which allowed me to keep going.  I was on my back, him fucking me missionary when he popped the second ring.  I'm not sure which one of us loved it more......probably me since it doesn't happen very often.  I felt insanely slutty for being able to take that monster so deep, and that moment was making me feel like I'd be more likely to get a "call back" from this stud for a repeat :)  For him it probably happens all the time with a bottom that can relax and eager enough for it.  I don't honestly remember if I was "pushing" out or not.....I made no effort to milk it or tighten up - just 100% effort to stay relaxed and open up and NOT cum I was so hard the entire time. 

My cock is no where near as big as his, but I have also pushed through that second ring a few times as a top.  I think that ring must be a little different distance inside on each guy because it hasn't happened often.  A few times I've hit that "back wall" and I still had a couple inches to go, and I've managed to pop through and found heaven as the top - the look on the bottom's face is enough to make me cum!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I don't post Last Load stories unless there's something exceptional or maybe a "first" but I wrote one this week about the biggest black cock I took last weekend.  It was hot to me because I allowed my latin jock buddy to pimp me out to his black top buddy ONLY having seen a short vid of the guy's huge cock - no body or face pics, and it turned out amazing!!  I won't repost what happened, but yes this stud pushed through the second ring.  We had been fucking for 20 or 30 mins in different positions, and I do loosen up pretty well, and the stud's cock was hard as fuck (not spongy), which is necessary to penetrate the second ring.   I had two partial orgasms during the fuck which allowed me to keep going.  I was on my back, him fucking me missionary when he popped the second ring.  I'm not sure which one of us loved it more......probably me since it doesn't happen very often.  I felt insanely slutty for being able to take that monster so deep, and that moment was making me feel like I'd be more likely to get a "call back" from this stud for a repeat :)  For him it probably happens all the time with a bottom that can relax and eager enough for it.  I don't honestly remember if I was "pushing" out or not.....I made no effort to milk it or tighten up - just 100% effort to stay relaxed and open up and NOT cum I was so hard the entire time. 

My cock is no where near as big as his, but I have also pushed through that second ring a few times as a top.  I think that ring must be a little different distance inside on each guy because it hasn't happened often.  A few times I've hit that "back wall" and I still had a couple inches to go, and I've managed to pop through and found heaven as the top - the look on the bottom's face is enough to make me cum!!

You're right. It's rare that a rock hard cock goes up through that second sphincter ring. The feeling is amazing. Especially when it's rock hard and keeps sliding in and out of that second ring. That will always cause me to have multiple internal orgasms. It's the most incredible sexual feeling I can imagine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, travelingbi said:

You're right. It's rare that a rock hard cock goes up through that second sphincter ring. The feeling is amazing. Especially when it's rock hard and keeps sliding in and out of that second ring. That will always cause me to have multiple internal orgasms. It's the most incredible sexual feeling I can imagine.

FUCK I can only imagine!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Damn dude! The best of both worlds! Being popped open by a huge cock AND having done so to someone else!

It makes sense that where the second hole is in a guy is different for everyone. I can only hope to have a similar experience as you did being pimped out! 

Thank you for being real, yet not telling everything, about your getting fucked by a huge cock... breaking through your 2nd hole.

Just relax... and breath...and go slow and make sure you're cleaned out well. Did you have poppers to help? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, bareall77 said:

Damn dude! The best of both worlds! Being popped open by a huge cock AND having done so to someone else!

It makes sense that where the second hole is in a guy is different for everyone. I can only hope to have a similar experience as you did being pimped out! 

Thank you for being real, yet not telling everything, about your getting fucked by a huge cock... breaking through your 2nd hole.

Just relax... and breath...and go slow and make sure you're cleaned out well. Did you have poppers to help? 

The stud had two bottles of poppers out next to the lube, but I didn't use them.  I usually only use them for edging and solo playing so I have more control.  They make me cum too fast if I'm not careful, and I was already too close to busting my load the entire time.  I can seriously open up and relax even when I haven't been fucked in a few weeks.  I'm not always in the mood to bottom, but when I am, I seriously get off on it being slutty.  With a "normal" size cock I can usually let a top/vers rim me and let him slide in without other lube - just spit soaked.  When I'm going to a sex party or bottom for a pretty big guy I'll usually pop a dildo in and out a few times during clean out too.  I kinda like giving the impression that I've already been fucked/loaded if someone feels my hole at a party - even if he's the first :)

Guest FatSnuffPig

I'd love my first and second hole split apart in a nasty violent painful bloody mess. 

Use cocks. Toys. Objects. Fists. Arms. I don't care just fuck up my insides so badly it's dangerous. 

• 1 month later...

WJG-20-16984-g006.jpg

The "second hole" and "inner ring" we have been talking about is the rectosigmoid junction, literally where the rectum meets the sigmoid colon. Like the S-curve in every sink and toilet drain, waste collects in the sigmoid until it builds up to the point where it "tickles" the rectosigmoid junction, signalling the brain that it needs to void soon. 

Likewise, when a long-enough cock or dildo reaches the rectosigmoid junction from the opposite side, the tactile stimulation can (1) trigger it to open, allowing the cock/dildo into the sigmoid and the contents of the sigmoid out into the rectum and all over the cock/dildo and the play area; or (2) trigger the rectosigmoid junction to constrict to keep the waste in the sigmoid, thus resulting in intense pain to the bottom as the top's cock/dildo repeatedly slams into it. 

So if a bottom is expecting to be fucked by a long-dick top or play with a long dildo, he needs to clean out more deeply beforehand than just the squeeze bulb douche that only cleans the rectum. 

The best ways to accomplish that are to either connect a colon tube to an enema bag or a flexible shower shot nozzle at least 9 inches long but preferably 12 inches or more so that it can deliver the water directly into the sigmoid or descending colon. When expelled, this water cleans out the collected poop in the sigmoid plus the rectum as it exits.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Saturn1

How far inside is the rectosigmoid junction or 2nd Hole, typically? Just wondering how hung a guy would need to be to reach it or get past it.

Guest Saturn1

Yeah, I thought it might vary from guy to guy. Wow, yours isn't that deep! Do you like it when your "2nd Hole" gets hit or passed through? Just curious.