Las Vegas CumUnion - May 2018

I'd been working hard and had been seriously stressed out so I decided to take some much needed time off and decided to head to Las Vegas to relax at my condo and hopefully get fucked.  Man, did I get way more than I expected.

I got home, aired out the place and took a shower.  I cleaned out really well in anticipation and once I was settled in, I smoked some weed and went online to look for that evening's entertainment. Being the usual workaholic that I am, I hadn't checked my email on any of my websites or apps in almost a month so I knew I'd have some catching up to do. 

I signed into BBRT and was greeted by almost two dozen messages.  Right towards the top, one message in particular caught my eye "CumUnion - Las Vegas:  Saturday May 16th."  "Holy fuck," I realized, "that's tonight!"  Right then and there I made up my mind to finally attend a CumUnion party.  Over a week later I'm still in a post fuck glow.  Ha ha ha.

I decided to kill some time and had a few Jack and Cokes and smoked another bowl so I was pleasantly high and buzzing.  At around 8:00 I ordered an Uber and headed over to Hawk's Gym. Luckily, there were a couple of rooms left so I got one towards the back facing the main corridor.  After undressing, I went in search of some fun. 

I went into the dark room first and saw a couple of tall muscular bodies standing like wallflowers, each of whom was fondling a huge bulge under his towel.  I made my way to a platform in the rear of the roomlooked like huge bulges under their towels. There's a platform made from sectionals which were positioned in the rear of the room.  I walked over, dropped my towel and knelt on the platform, face-down, ass-up and pre-lubed for whoever wanted to fuck my tight hole.

In less than 15 seconds I felt a huge, rough calloused hand stroking my ass cheeks and a thick finger shoved into my hole.  I relaxed and enjoyed the ass play for about a minute when suddenly his hand retreated.  The next thing I felt was a softball sized cockhead stretching my hole to its limit.  I hit my poppers and felt my hole relax that final inch it needed for the huge cock to slide balls-deep inside me, filling me more completely than I had ever before felt. 

The cock must have been at least ten amazingly thick inches.  The guy fucked me with a rough but steady rhythm.  I still had no idea what he looked like and neither one of us had said a word.

He fucked me roughly, grabbing my hips and squeezing my ass cheeks with each hand.  The whole time I was hard as a rock and on the verge of cumming but I fought the urge to cum with every ounce of will power and gave into the shiver inducing pleasure, milking his cock, or at least trying to, given my hole was wrapped tight around his dick. 

He fucked me relentlessly for a few minutes and all too soon, he shoved in as deep as he could go and I could feel his huge cock pulsing and throbbing as he groaned and I felt a warmth spreading inside me letting me know that I was getting bred. 

He squeezed my ass tight, forcing me to clench my ass as he pulled out and I did not lose a single drop of his seed.  I was flying from the poppers and as I lay there catching my breath, he walked away and all I saw was a manly silhouette as he exited the dark room. 

I lay there panting and was about to get up and stretch my legs when I felt the other guy who had just watched me get barebacked put his hand on my upper back, bent me over again and started slapping my hole with his equally impressive cockhead.  With no further foreplay, he started sliding in with no more lube than what was already around my hole and I felt him go about another inch deeper than my first fucker.  This new guy was out to get his nut and started almost hate fucking me.  I loved every fucking second of his thick cock banging against my prostate and I started building up towards my own orgasm.  This guy's brutal pounding was almost too much for me and I started groaning and moaning.  He also fucked me for a few delirious minutes and as he hilted himself in me and started shooting his cum inside me.  Icouldn't hold back and my own dick started spurting my own load.  I collapsed onto my stomach as he held his dick in me until our respective spasms subsided.  As he pulled out and walked out of the dark room, I turned and caught a glimpse of a tall bearded 20 something white stud with an impressive thick cunt wrecker leading his way. 

Draping my towel over my left shoulder, I walked back out into the main corridor where I caught a glimpse of a cock.  I had been at CumUnion for only 20 minutes, and already had two loads inside my ass.  I went in search of more loads, knowing the night would be amazing.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 13

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...