Best cottage/publuc toilets in Greater London

cumholes

Anyone advise?

Be good to get an expert cruisers opinion of which are the top 5 worth travelling to.. 

gloryholes a plus but i mainly just want to know where i can get as many loads as possible so maybe one with lots of guys passing through looking to drop a quick load?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd check squirt.org as they have a database of cruising spots and each has a virtual message board. You can gauge how busy spots are from the number of recent messages. They also post warnings about security patrol and stuff (eg see entry on British Library) 

On 7/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, NeverRefusedALoad said:

I’d love this info too!!  Have picked up guys at Liverpool Street and Victoria stations.  Have heard Cannon Street is good but no experience.  Anyone else got opinions?

Charring Cross used to be good but monitored far more now.  Similarly Liverpool street hasn't been as good since they put the barriers between the urinals

• 1 month later...