• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
11 minutes ago, timfreo said:

Faroe is good for BB. Thai guys love breeding westerners

Is it easier to find a dom ladyboi in a sauna or in a hotel?

• 5 months later...

I’ve been at Bangkok Babylon for 4 days now and have kept score of how many times condoms are used (I.e. I’m versatile and while I don’t use condoms myself i respect the right of a top to use them and would probably put one on if asked by a bottom I really wanted to fuck), anyway, over 4 days at Babylon I’ve fucked 30 times at the bathhouse (ie disregarding Grindr and BBRTS hookups in my room) and of those condoms appeared only 6 times or 20% of the time. So I’m sure Bangkok Babylon would count as a sauna for raw fun. As for loads I’ve taken at least 7 loads so far - possibly more that I missed in the dark steam room encounters.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2018 at 6:14 AM, Tuffenuf said:

are they also "chem friendly"?

hitting the chems in Thailand is a gamble. Your dealer or co-player might grass you up to the cops for a reward. You have few rights there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 10:27 PM, BB4fking said:

over 4 days at Babylon I’ve fucked 30 times at the bathhouse (ie disregarding Grindr and BBRTS hookups in my room)

Wow! You're getting your money's worth.  I agree with your point and ratio - but I'm a bit worried my efforts are statistically insignificant.  My Thai friend who fucks me a lot likes to say it was me who introduced bad habits. Even if it's true, I didn't see much resistance.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 7:57 PM, BB4fking said:

I’ve been at Bangkok Babylon for 4 days now and have kept score of how many times condoms are used (I.e. I’m versatile and while I don’t use condoms myself i respect the right of a top to use them and would probably put one on if asked by a bottom I really wanted to fuck), anyway, over 4 days at Babylon I’ve fucked 30 times at the bathhouse (ie disregarding Grindr and BBRTS hookups in my room) and of those condoms appeared only 6 times or 20% of the time. So I’m sure Bangkok Babylon would count as a sauna for raw fun. As for loads I’ve taken at least 7 loads so far - possibly more that I missed in the dark steam room encounters.

I've seen bad reviews about that place