Do i submit totally to my masters desires

Philmeup

Been seeing this guy who older by 6yrs for 6 months on and off he been to service me regularly at least weekly but today he rings and says

Right im coming tomorrow and im going to bring my mate and i need you to be the slut im turning you into  im thinking great a morning of action and raw loads

Then he goes on to say its time he made it more permanent and that i should now submit totally to him as im going to be his by the end of the day i said right OK im ready for that

he said i had no choice as after tomorrow what he says goes and he would  control me fully from what i eat wear dress etc and my mobile phone will be edited and he needs to check on a regular basis what ive been doing on the phone who im talking to etc and that i will drink his piss and fluids daily

Sell the house and work partime to fit in around his hours of work so we will be together more

Then he goes on to say he wants me hair shaved to a number 2, and i have a choice of been either collared permanently or tattooed of which he says he has a design ready for me to get on my back sounds quite large as he said it wud take around 20hrs of work hes paying for that so i have no say in what he gets done on me and also im to get my nipples pierced and any other ink work or piercing he deems fit moving forward

i thought great and had was leaking pre at the thought of it

But now im thinking is this a step too far or is this the norm for masters to own there boy/slave so now getting anxious as time passes and half of me thinks what the hell the other half is thinking what am i doing

any advice from you guys

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks i thought about renting it out to be honest but not sure if he wud like that idea as ideally he dosent want me to work and to be availble to him all the time and be the house bitch lol

• Like 1

If you are questioning it here, then something in the back of your head says NO! You have known him 6 months for once a week, maybe 24 days in person???

Once you are in this relationship I'm sure there is no escape for you if you want out. Don't give up what you have built for yourself. Role playing is one thing, but I would never let anyone have total control over me!

Not a time to think with your dick, time to think with your head. You can always get a piercing or a tattoo if that is getting you hard. 

And does he want to have all your proceeds from the house and all your financials and your work pay and leave you destitute?

You will likely be whored out to whum he pleases ( since he is bringing another with him without you prior knowledge ) or worse abused mentally and physically. My answer would be no.

Thank you i think you have put what my concerns are to be honest

and the tattoo and piercings may be something i wud consider in my own time but then id choose what and when

Thanks for your feedback

• Like 1

@Philmeup - On no account should you agree to such significant and permanent arrangements at this stage. Remember that regardless of agreements made concerning slavery, ownership and suchlike in a BDSM context, those agreements would not be legally recognized, for very good reason - our society does not permit enslavement of individuals because of the inherent violations of human rights.

While the thought of having some of those rights taken from you might be a turnon for you in certain contexts, once you are in the power of a sociopathic Dominant, you may discover you lose those rights even when you want them. Imagine a day when you really, really don’t want a belly full of his urine - you may have to take it anyway.

What if he decides to take things further than you expected? What if he decides you’re going to eat a bowl of his feces, or that you don’t need your testicles anymore? He’s already established that he thinks he has enough ownership and control of your body to permanently mark you with a huge tattoo of his choosing and not yours - why would he stop at that?

Of course he wants you to sell the  house you own: 1) He doesn’t want you to have anywhere to escape back to, and 2) If he’s going to be “taking care of you”, why would you need any money? Expect him to take it all away from you in one way or the other.

This man is a User, and an Abuser. He does not have your present or future welfare anywhere in his mind. When he has milked you dry for all your financial worth and you cease to amuse him and his friends, especially when life catches up with you and you become sick or older than the age he fancies, expect to find yourself discarded and destitute, a wreck of the person you could have been.

-OR-!

You can very sensibly tell this royal piece of shit and his friend to go eat a bag of dicks and never darken your door again.

Actually, I wouldn’t even open the door for him at this point. Sell your house? Please.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

Thanks for your feedback update 

rang him this morning hes not impressed but im not here to impress him i thought 

gave him some feedback and he put the phone down such a relief 

but on the plus side his mate rocked up we had a chat i explained the situation and he said it was funny as he tried it with him 2 years ago but they still are intouch and he occassionlly meets him for a 3sum 

anyway not wanting to miss and opportunity we got down to buisness lol and he worked me good and proper as he left he said hed like to take my number and arrange a further meet as a reg thing 

Happy days and feel so relieved 

Thanks for your feedback guys really appreciate it 

• Upvote 1

hey, i just sign my slave contract a few weeks ago and my experience is great, we don't live together yet because we have to make some adjustment, he is still teaching me to be a good slave, if you want to pvt me im cumandbare in adam or versman4bb in bbrt or email bareboypr@gmail.com maybe we can share our experiences and give each other ideas for submission and obedience 

I have advised some in your situation to "not do it."  I say the same here to you for all the points noted previously, though I didn't see the word "psycho".   There are a multitude of warning signs.  I'm in the Top/Master/Boss mindspace and have relationships accordingly.  I would never require what you described in this forum.  End all contact with him.

• 2 weeks later...

yes dont hesitate , u will make him happy , i hope that he is abusive n degrades n humiliates n uses as he and you need until he finds some oner bertter you will b his number one and then disgarded . what more can u want ?