What I didn't know that I always wanted

We worked in a pizza shop together. I was a manager, he was a delivery driver. We often closed the store together. I was 18, he was 27. Wally was always hitting on me, making suggestive comments, complementing my tight ass, muscular legs, the things he'd love to do to me.  I blew them off, I had lots of girlfriends, I was a handsome athlete in high school. But that year I began to get drunk after work a lot. My friends were away at school. I started going to top less bars with the older guys from work. I'd get drunk and worked up. Id get home and jerk off 4 or 5 times before I could go to sleep.  One night, Wally was my ride home.  He said he was hungry, could we go back to the shop to get a bite? I had keys, we could, we did.  When we went to the kitchen he told me all that dancing made me horny how bout you? Yes, I said. Wally said I could easily be a dancer. I was flattered, and drunk, and horny.  He said, here, get up on this table, dance for me. He turned on the radio. I began to dance. Your so hot he said. I'll bet you'd look good in a thong. I said, pulling my shorts down, how bout these? I was wearing my Jim Palmer underwear and my cock was straining against the fabric.  Wally reached up and began rubbing my bulge. Yeah! He said. SO SEXYBABY. He took out some money and said, yeah baby dance for me. Dance for uncle wally. He rubbed my cock through my bikini briefs, he caressed my ass. As I turned around he stuffed money in my briefs...His fingers brushed my cock.  My eyes rolled into my head, I came hard.  Wally pulled his fingers out and liked them clean. Mmmmmm he said, so sweet, so tasty.  Sit down a minute, let me clean you up. Wally pulled my briefs down as my soaked cock sprang up and smacked my body. He handed me my briefs and told me to clean them off and rubbed them on my lips.  He lowered his head th o my cock and sucked me deep. His tongue cleaned me off as his hands slid under my shirt and tweaked my nipples. I moaned and moaned. I came in his mouth again. Wally then kissed me, he shared my cum with me as we kissed. We made out hungrily. I'd never been SO HORNY.  He said, come down here, and pulled me to the floor.  His shorts were off. I saw his cock for the first time. The light coming in from the skylight in the kitchen illuminated his cock in the light of the night. HE pulled me on top of him and he began tongue in my ass and stroking me.  As I lay there moaning on top of him, I began to need his cock. It was so big, and black and shiny. I began to stoke it and lick the head. Wally tongued me deep. He said, yeah baby, enjoy my big black cock....I moaned, I licked, I slobber ed up and down it. I loved the velvety feel, the taste of his precum, the smell of his cock and sweaty balls.  I was in heaven. I gagged myself on that big black cock. I jacked it as hard as I could. My ass felt so good with his tongue and fingers going in and out. I came again in a shudder and moaning around his cock. He took my sperms and fingered me with it. And then he rolled away from me and got on his knees. I faced him and we made out. HE pinched my nipples and I stroked him. He told me to ride him and laid down.  In a trance I lowered myself over him. His hands pinching my nipples, he encouraged me to go slow, breathe and push myself down when I was ready. I rubbed back and forth on his head until it slipped in, I gasped sharply and Wally grabbed my hips. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as Wally forced me all the way down on his big black cock. I moaned and groaned and sat there. What a sensation, Wally caressed my cock and I shot cum all over his chest. He moaned. Yeah baby, your my little hot white boy now. He scooped ip my cum and fed it to me. You love that taste don't you baby? Mmmmmmm yes Wally. He pinched my nipples and said, fuck me faggot! Make me cum with that hot white ass! I began to go up and down, he spanked me, I picked up speed. I bounced, he said things to me that turned me on. He yelled as he came and smashed me down on his cock and held me there. I could feel his big black dick pulsing inside of me. He asked me if I was ok after awhile. Yes I said as his cock flopped out of my hole. Wally told me I was his now. He drove me home, I blew him in the driveway as he fingered my cum filled ass. I drank his load and kissed him goodnight. I woke up sore and sticky but felt so good. I called Wally for a ride to work after I cleaned up....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9