Round Holes vs Slits

ErosWired

Around here we routinely speak of bottoms’ lower orifices as ‘holes’, which implies something round, and the average anus, as a contracting sphincter construction, generally is. But on occasion I encounter references to it as a “slit”, which specifically describes a long, narrow opening, and I have seen a few instances of bottoms with holes that appear more like slits than holes.

I have questions:

• If you have a slit-like opening, has it always been that way, or did something occur to bring it about?

• If it’s something that developed or was engineered, can anyone do it?

• (Importantly) Tops, is an asshole that vaguely resembles female genitalia moreso than a common anus a turnoff or a turnon?

Personally, as a slut bottom I think such openings are fantastically hot and wish mine looked that way so I could well and truly say I’m just a cunt for cock. I mean, I am, so I say it anyway, but it would be nice to have the visual to complete the package. :)

• Like 1

I know what you mean with this. I'm pretty sure something occurs that brings it about, namely lots of ass-stretching with cocks or fists.

As a top, I find pretty much everything about an ass is a turnon. The hottest ass is the one right in front of me... Slits are hot because they mean you get to fuck a slut, they're easy to penetrate, and they almost suck you in. They look hot and inviting. Round holes are probably tighter, but slit holes are definitely not a turnoff.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Memphian

I had to pull up some pics of my hole because I wasn't sure.  I think mine might be more of a slit when it's tight, and more of a round hole when it's been fucked.  I  don't get fucked that often (once every week or two on average) and have never had a chance to be a power bottom or anything, but I don't think it's changed over the years.  I've never had a top comment on the shape and I've never had the impression that matters much.

Regardless, it's still a hole.  Some holes are nearly perfectly round like the drain in your sink, but other holes are more elongated, like a buttonhole in your shirt.  To me, "hole" means opening regardless of shape.  But I'm pretty stoned so maybe I'm overthinking it.

• 2 weeks later...