I'm a 6foot 175lb fit toned body cumdump who wants to be used, fucked and filled by any and all anon tops. If you like to find a hot faggot who's eager to give his body to you and let you use him however you want, message me. If I'm not working I will stop whatever I'm doing to be ready to be used. Will beg you for your load. 

I love to be waiting ass up with my hooded blindfold on for any top with a hard dick that will fuck me and fill me with his seed. Love being verbally abused while being used. Violently spit in my face, call me pathetic, tell me I'm a useless faggot that's purpose is to be used by men, any men.  love meeting guys in the park with my assless jeans and bending over to expose my hole and get off when they pump and dump me. 

Love to take other cumdump's loads because I think of it that they have a concentrated load to infject my hole with all the cum thats been dumped in them.  I get off when a top is about to cum in my wrecked hole and as they cum, they tell me they are charging me up and giving me __________! 

Hope to hear from men who get off on this. ALSO am still looking for someone who will pick men from online, the street anywhere he wants, to fuck me and I have no say in the matter. I will have to take every cock he gets no questions asked. I hope this someone is slightly twisted and would get off watching some ugly homely men to fuck and fill me with their nasty cum. Make me wear my hood and right as the ugly fucker is going to cum in me, he takes off the hood so i have to see the nasty fucker who is just starting to cum in me. Thats a fantasy i want fullFILLED!

IMG_20180611_231728.jpg

PicsArt_06-16-09.50.17.png

IMG_20180611_231810.jpg

20180616_195711.gif

MVIMG_20180603_080028.jpg

Screenshot_20180602-170959.png

20171209_131501.jpg

PicsArt_06-08-11.58.00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

WOOF !   For months now , my mind would be wondering and my body craving to be used multi times - desiring multi loads - being blindfolded - do not care ! Then , I noticed this statement - hoping to hear from others - listen to the experience bttm's - what happen . These pictures turning on , making my body craving it more and more !I have had this idea for more than a year , wearing a pair of blue jeans shorts but has a rip hole near my cunt hole which you can not see . Wearing them , nothing on underneath walking into a bar with manly stud's want to rip into my cunt hole ! I walk down the dark side of the bar - leaning , chatting , drinking and smoking - do not care - friends , strangers walk up behind me - pulling out their massive , dirty poz dicks . I be leaning over a bit - having them fucking the Hell out of me without taking off my blue jean shorts !   :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be at the Best Western in hotel Circle from Dec 24th at 4:00- December 26th at 12:00 noon. NO LOADS REFUSED! 

ILL add the room number here and will be in all 4s blindfoled waiting for strangers to fill me with their gifts 

20180205_035119-ANIMATION.gif

• Like 1