Total tops who start bottoming

hungry_hole

In the last few months I've had two total tops fuck-buddies of mine tell me that they are thinking about bottoming. Both are Mexican. One is a top guy in his 30's whom I met at the sauna Oasis in Montreal. I love the way his curved uncut cock feels in my hole. He always says "Que rico!" as he dumps his load in my hole. The other top is a guy in his late 30's whom I usually meet at the Blackout event in the local sauna.

I correspond by email with both of them to either meet at a sauna in Montreal or at the Blackout event in my local sauna. But lately both have been hinting that although they enjoy being tops they've been toying with the idea of bottoming.

Sex roles are not carved in stone because all men, unlike women, have a cock and a hole that they can use for either role. It becomes a matter of preference and what makes the guy feel more comfortable. I've argued that no matter how much of a bottom a guy is, topping and breeding a hole is not such an unreasonable demand, at least for most total bottoms. I've met many bottoms who after a long session of load-taking they feel very horny and who enjoy dumping their loads into a hot hole before going home, rather than jerking off.

But what about total tops taking loads once in a while? Any former total tops who started taking loads? Any reason why a guy would not get fucked?

Hungry-hole,

I would agree with you when you say "sex roles are not carved in stone". This is SO true in my case. For most of my adult sex life and being in exclusive relationships with men, I saw myself as the bottom - 100% ! After my last relationship of almost 7 years ended, when I was at Steamworks Toronto as a single guy I started to top raw and just loved it. Nowadays I top mostly but I do love a hard cock to cum in me too. I love to be totally vers. Years ago I would not have seen myself as a vers guy. Cheers!

I’ll be interested in the responses to this from Total Tops. I’d be willing to bet that there is a population, albeit possibly small, of Tops whose Dominant, aggressive, and masculine traits, combined with the particulars of their social upbringing, put bottoming for another man absolutely out of the question.

I’m not a Total Top, so I don’t fit the demographic you’re querying, but if I were, imagine one obvious reason some men never bottom is that the anus is not designed to accept object insertion in the way a vagina is, and sticking something into it can be painful, or at least unpleasant. Some people aren’t willing to do what it takes to overcome that, and why would they if their pleasure is cock-focused?

@hungry_hole, you do realize that in  asking “Any reason why a guy would not get fucked?” you open your whole premise that there’s no reason a Top shouldn’t also bottom up to attack (quite brave of you). All anyone has to do is present his reason he doesn’t take fucking, and voilá! - there is a reason. And if there’s a reason Total Tops don’t bottom, then it seems perfectly arguable that there’s a reason total bottoms don’t Top.

4 or 5 years ago I was exclusively top.   I now consider myself verse.  Why the switch? I don't know.  I started experimenting with toys and found "that" spot and experienced my first hands free orgasim.  It opened up a whole new level of sensation.  After I let the first guy fuck me I knew.  I was kinda pissed I had waited so long but why second guess.  Also bottoming helps me release certain types of stress that topping doesn't.  

So my experience...

I know a small group of men who top all the time--except with me.  I meet them first almost always at a breeding party.  We share the current hole of the moment--and in a day or two I'll get a message saying that they would like to try my cock on for size.  They seem to see it as a trophy that they need to see if they can take.   Some of these tops only meet me once.  A number use my dick to satisfy some inner itch a couple of times a year.

For myself, in the late 70's when I first came out, most men seemed more versatile.  I tried to to go down that road for the first year of having sex.  Every time I was fucked, I hated it--even if I liked the "idea" of it.  It hurt.  And I bled.  Even in a pre-hiv world, it helped me realize what I needed to do, which was to perfect how to fuck an ass.  Having been on the receiving end, I do think it helped me accomplish that.

And off topic...I love to fuck two truly versatile men in a threeway session.  I can move from hole to hole and they can use each other for both sides of their preferred sexuality.

I will also add a couple of those versatile men rim for hours--and have begged to fuck me.  It isn't going to happen any time soon...

• Upvote 1