best bareback hookup sites?

lovetwinkass

Hi,

New here and am looking for the best bareback sites, esp in Germany. There used to be a sit called Barebackcity and it was great, unfortunately it shut down and I can't find cumdumps in Germany anymore.

Anyone able to help, either way ;)

Planetromeo.com

Plenty of guys who have in their status "needs to be discussed", "never" or leave it blank when it comes to safe sex status. Used a lot all over Europe, also in Germany. You can use it as a free site with limitations on its features or with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/2/2018 at 7:17 AM, NLbear said:

Planetromeo.com

Plenty of guys who have in their status "needs to be discussed", "never" or leave it blank when it comes to safe sex status. Used a lot all over Europe, also in Germany. You can use it as a free site with limitations on its features or with a subscription.

Planetromeo used to be great for providing an option to select “never” under safe sex. They threatened to remove that option recently, so when I cancelled membership and re-applied I found it had gone, while existing users are still listed with “never” in their profiles.

57 minutes ago, BBTV6 said:

Planetromeo used to be great for providing an option to select “never” under safe sex. They threatened to remove that option recently, so when I cancelled membership and re-applied I found it had gone, while existing users are still listed with “never” in their profiles.

They have introduced new status options about a week ago, including PrEP. Haven't checked what they all are. I just use the blank in that field.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NLbear said:

They have introduced new status options about a week ago, including PrEP. Haven't checked what they all are. I just use the blank in that field.

The options are blank, safe, by agreement, condom, PrEP, PrEP & Condom, TasP. I went for “by agreement”, but this misrepresents me as it suggests accepting safe sex by specific individual agreement, which is not true at all, as I never would. So I think I will go for tge blank option too.

Even when “never” could be selected in the past (which it can no longer be done in the advanced user search function), I kept on getting approached by “always safer sex” people. With this experience behind me, I start my profile information with a clear statement that I only accept sex without a condom and that means anal (i.e. in my transgirl vagina).

This is in line with my “no risk, no fun” attitude, or rather “lot of risk, lot of fun”, as there is practically no risk and fun with just oral sex, or sex without penetration and ejeculation into the hole where infection is quite likely, depending on HIV status.

• 7 months later...