Reasonable load totals for Dore Alley Weekend?

TotalPig

I’ll be in SF for Dore Alley weekend. I want to swallow as much cum as possible. What should my realistic load total goal be with 2-3 nights at Blow Buddies, afternoons at Folsom Gulch and maybe a couple of hours at 442 Natoma?  I want to beat my Folsom 2017 weekend total.

Oh jeez, you are making all us cocksuckers think. This is like a math problem without all the relevant data. How experienced are you? What kind of stamina do you have and how big a dick can you take? How many hours do you have to devote to your goal? If you are a good cocksucker with no gag reflex and a lot of stamina you could do really well for yourself.

I used to love to go to Basic Plumbing in Seattle. It had a great set-up for giving blowjobs. I'd suck for a few hours and I think the most loads I ever got in an evening was a dozen but I sucked a lot more cocks than that to get them. I probably averaged 8 loads a night over time. I think you could do a lot better.

Here's my math: 3 hours each for three nights at Blow Buddies plus 2 afternoons at 3 hours each at Folsom Gulch and your 2 hours at 442 Natoma equals 17 hours of cocksucking. Lets be optimistic and say you can average 6 loads an hour (that's only 10 minutes per dick) That brings us to a grand total of 102 loads. My mouth waters at the thought of it. Wow, that seems like a crazy amount of jizz. Is my math way off? Is 6 loads an hour possible?

Are you going to be mysterious or are you going to tell us your count for Folsom 2017

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Oh jeez, you are making all us cocksuckers think. This is like a math problem without all the relevant data. How experienced are you? What kind of stamina do you have and how big a dick can you take? How many hours do you have to devote to your goal? If you are a good cocksucker with no gag reflex and a lot of stamina you could do really well for yourself.

I used to love to go to Basic Plumbing in Seattle. It had a great set-up for giving blowjobs. I'd suck for a few hours and I think the most loads I ever got in an evening was a dozen but I sucked a lot more cocks than that to get them. I probably averaged 8 loads a night over time. I think you could do a lot better.

Here's my math: 3 hours each for three nights at Blow Buddies plus 2 afternoons at 3 hours each at Folsom Gulch and your 2 hours at 442 Natoma equals 17 hours of cocksucking. Lets be optimistic and say you can average 6 loads an hour (that's only 10 minutes per dick) That brings us to a grand total of 102 loads. My mouth waters at the thought of it. Wow, that seems like a crazy amount of jizz. Is my math way off? Is 6 loads an hour possible?

Are you going to be mysterious or are you going to tell us your count for Folsom 2017 

8 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I would love to know your total for 2017?

• Upvote 1

@treehugger. I'd tend to agree with your math, BUT you have to factor in both the actual time at each location and the proportionate capacity at those times.  If you're ONLY out at the busiest periods say 10pm-2am then 102 would be good, but if you're at one location from 10-2 during "RUSH' hour, and then the other locations at 2am-4am (off-peak times), you might have to cut your projected ejaculations by 50%, dropping your goal to the 50-75 range (which is, in and of itself, impressive).  It all depends on the tops too - maybe he just came and won't get off orally.  Maybe he wants to edge all day and you'll waste an hour sucking on him without a payout.  Maybe he's on something and can't cum.  So many variables!

Personally, I've had Dore Alleys with 10 loads and with 100 loads. Sometimes I was chasing the cock until I convinced him to give it to me and sometimes they just slid into one of my holes before I could even PRETEND to decline... <oink>

19 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Treehugger: I think your estimate of total cocks sucking is about accurate although I’d probably spend 4 hours each night at blow buddies and maybe a little less at the Gulch.  I am a good, deepthroat cocksucker. I have pretty good stamina especially if my time is split between actively sucking and getting throat fucked.  I think 6 loads per hour seems like a lot especially with so much cock sucking competition at blow buddies.  A lot of guys will just go from mouth to mouth and edge for hours without  cumming.  Luckily I like sucking and not just in it for the cum.  I’m also a little picky too. I’m less interested in draining very overweight, Asians, small dicks, twink or guys who don’t look healthy. That said, there is an unending amount of cock to suck.  I think I’d be happy with 3 loads per hour although I could suck 10-15 cocks per hour.  I think Folsom Gulch would be more of a 1:1 to 3:1 ratio of sucking to swallowing.  

5 hours ago, phukhole said:

@treehugger. I'd tend to agree with your math, BUT you have to factor in both the actual time at each location and the proportionate capacity at those times.  If you're ONLY out at the busiest periods say 10pm-2am then 102 would be good, but if you're at one location from 10-2 during "RUSH' hour, and then the other locations at 2am-4am (off-peak times), you might have to cut your projected ejaculations by 50%, dropping your goal to the 50-75 range (which is, in and of itself, impressive).  It all depends on the tops too - maybe he just came and won't get off orally.  Maybe he wants to edge all day and you'll waste an hour sucking on him without a payout.  Maybe he's on something and can't cum.  So many variables!

Personally, I've had Dore Alleys with 10 loads and with 100 loads. Sometimes I was chasing the cock until I convinced him to give it to me and sometimes they just slid into one of my holes before I could even PRETEND to decline... <oink>

So many variables! Should have paid more attention in math and science. I agree that my projection was pretty high. I think 50 oral loads over a long weekend would be damn good and a heck of a goal to shoot for. I tend to think cocksuckers have to work harder than bottoms to get their loads. Guys seem to have more control in a mouth than an ass. I hate to give up on a guy I am sucking especially if he has a nice cock but after 20 minutes or so I gotta take a break.

1 hour ago, PhillyActionHere said:

Folsom was 25 loads swallowed over 3 days but I am hoping for MUCH more at Dore next month!

I think 25 loads over a weekend is pretty good. Did you have to suck twice as many cocks to get those? We will expect a report from Dore next month.

Oh ya. I had to suck a lot more than 25 cocks to get 25 loads.  But I plan to get to blow buddies early to get a good spot in the suck ramp. There is a lot of competion to get the best cocks and cum.  All booked for Dore Alley!

• 4 weeks later...