Would you suck a really smelly cock?

Treehugger

I am wondering how other cocksuckers feel about this. I was at the bathhouse getting a thorough fucking when someone put there cock in my face. This was in the so called 'darkroom'. Its dark but not truly dark. I could just make out a somewhat overweight guy with a very nice cock. I wanted to suck it badly but when it got close to my nose it smelled awful. It smelled like he had been fucking somebody who had not cleaned out properly.

I am no shrinking violet. I have no problem sucking a cock that has just been in some random guys ass, if fact it turns me on. I'll gladly suck a cock that has been in my ass. And while I don't particularly like shit, as they say, shit happens and dicks that have been in butts will get a little dirty from time to time. I can deal with that but this dick smelled more than just a little dirty. I was torn. I wanted him but I could not overcome the distaste I felt over how it smelled. I passed.

What would you have done? I am willing to bet there are a few die-hards out there who would have soldiered on.

3 minutes ago, punaman said:

Nope, couldn't do it. Can't stand the smell of shit on a dick or not on a dick. Dirty dick cheesy smegma I'd eat but not shit.

I am with you on the poo part but not too sure about dick cheese. I have never encountered that which is surprising considering the hundreds, probably over a thousand, cocks I have blown. Can you down it and continue or do you like the taste?

• Upvote 1

I quite enjoy the taste of a cock that's smeared with cum and clean ass juice. I don't even mind (most) lubes, as long as they don't trigger my allergies.

Smegma, faeces, or other off-putting scents, nope: I can't do it. This holds true for some foods, as well. If it's a smell that turns me off, or if it's something that appears vile (to me), then that's it: I cannot do it.

Want to take your cock bottom-to-bottom and finish up by loading me to the brim, push a devil's dick into my ass, or swipe cum from the wall of a gloryhole booth and feed it into my hungry hole? Go for it. 

Want me to suck a dick that smells like a sun-baked dumpster full of rotting squirrel anuses? Not going to happen.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, rawloadstaken said:

I quite enjoy the taste of a cock that's smeared with cum and clean ass juice. I don't even mind (most) lubes, as long as they don't trigger my allergies.

Smegma, faeces, or other off-putting scents, nope: I can't do it. This holds true for some foods, as well. If it's a smell that turns me off, or if it's something that appears vile (to me), then that's it: I cannot do it.

Want to take your cock bottom-to-bottom and finish up by loading me to the brim, push a devil's dick into my ass, or swipe cum from the wall of a gloryhole booth and feed it into my hungry hole? Go for it. 

Want me to suck a dick that smells like a sun-baked dumpster full of rotting squirrel anuses? Not going to happen.

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for the laugh. I can't get the image of tiny dried up squirrel anuses out of my head.

I was at a sex party once where a guy ate a bunch of peanuts and then joined the fray. I liked him a lot (he fucked loads into me several times) and I like peanuts but the combo was not good. Grossed me out when we kissed. Later I was sucking dick and it tasted like peanuts. I guess he was there before me. Now that I think about it that could be dangerous if another cocksucker with peanut allergies got there before I did. Hmmm.

15 hours ago, Treehugger said:

What would you have done? I am willing to bet there are a few die-hards out there who would have soldiered on.

I guess I'm one of the 'few.

When in the right frame of mind, I love a nasty cock to suck.

• Upvote 1

Guest perverthomoslave
On 6/29/2018 at 6:05 PM, Fatbearsub said:

I guess I'm one of the 'few.

When in the right frame of mind, I love a nasty cock to suck.

I agree, if the time is right, every cock is good 

No way!  No how!

I also have sucked a dick straight from my ass, but I wouldn't even do that if it smelled any.

If I did try doing that,the next smell everyone would encounter, is vomit.

The same goes for fucking a nasty ass.

Gag!  Puke!

Last night I fucked a guy at the bathhouse. I don't normally top but this guy was really getting to me. He has a fantastic cock and a was a great kisser. It was pretty clear that he wanted to get fucked. I think I saw him earlier getting boned and thought it was hot. So...he got me hard enough and I fucked him. It was fun but I can never last very long. When I pulled out I thought I could smell something but he went right for my cock and cleaned it off. Hmmm. I guess he was one of the few. I would have liked to make out with him some more but was not sure what I was going to encounter. Didn't matter anyway cuz someone came up behind me and pushed their cock up my ass.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:13 PM, Treehugger said:

I am with you on the poo part but not too sure about dick cheese. I have never encountered that which is surprising considering the hundreds, probably over a thousand, cocks I have blown. Can you down it and continue or do you like the taste?

not necessarily like the taste but not enough not to suck. It's a strange taste, smell. Takes getting used to but once you have had it and see it again, it's intoxicating. Wish more dicks were uncut here so can taste the cheese.

Guest takingdeepanal

@manmucker - why do you believe that I should be forced to be subjected to bad hygiene? I only happened to point out that it was really bad form to fuck pussy straight after fucking ass - but you think that a female should be subjected to something which could make her infertile.

• 3 weeks later...