Is it frustrating being a top with a big cock?

hungry_hole

I've never been a "size queen" because I've always been afraid that getting fucked by a big cock may hurt my hole and may have to stop getting fucked for the evening because I'm bleeding. And I enjoy getting fucked by regular and even a smaller cock, especially if at the end I receive the reward. At bathhouses I've come across guys with big cocks and we've tried to fuck unsuccessfully. Isn't this frustrating for tops?

However, a couple of days ago I was at the local sauna on the sling in my room. The first guy who fucked me had a cock bigger that what I usually take so he was trying hard to penetrate me with his monster cock. As the first cock I was expecting a regular cock! I had put lube with a lube injector so after trying hard to relax my hole the top was able to go in and began to fuck me. After a few seconds his cock felt really nice inside and noticed that he was very excited fucking me and started to shoot pretty soon. He said "I needed a hole for my big cock" and left.

Is it sometimes frustrating being horny and wanting to fuck a hole with a big cock?

Edited by hungry_hole

Guest GoneFishing

everyone move  i’ll take this cock for the team ! no big cock scares me anymore. i dig the challenge and testing my deep hole ☣️

At 7 1/2”+ my dick is big, not huge, and I have a big, mushroom head that swells up red and hard before I cum. I never had a problem with any one saying “No, too big.”

My frustrations are (and believe me I am NOT complaining! about having a big dick!)

1. If there is dirt, I’ll find it. Maybe it is the suction that pulls it out?  Idk how many times a guy has said, “I cleaned. Where did that come from?”. Worse, I have a current and likely soon to be ex fuck bud who winds up with a shit slurry from me churning left over water and poo. It is worst case in my opinion.  I have told a few potential fuck dates it has to be either completely thorough or NO  water assisted cleaning.  I am getting to where I do not like fucking watery hole because of how it feels and what it leads to.

2. I am laregly blow job averse because 3/4 ‘s of guys who suck my dick start out ok, then decide to ‘go for it’ and swallow me all the way.  My dick is straight. Most mouths go to the back of the throat and take a 90 degree turn south. OUCH It fucking hurts being crammed in and bent.  It amazes me how many self described “service oriented” cocksuckers will get my cock in his mouth, choke himself on it, than start masturbating himself!!

As it is, I want to cum deep in ass, which is soft, velvet, gentle. Mouths have teeth, jaws that clamp down, and throats that take a turn and hurt my dick.  More than once blowjobs have killed my abilty to enjoy a subsequent fuck, by killing the sensitivity and adding pain where it does not belong. 

I have a little dude I fuck semi-retular.  He is like 5-4.  God, he turns me on.  Not only can I really hold him in my arms, but my bare dick goes in him, fills him up, and hits bottom.  When I blow my load in him, it is surely deep,deep in his gut. . I imagine huge dick guys enjoy that regularly, even if they encounter some who cant accomodate them. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, RawLeather said:

For me the bigger the cock, the better.  Always up for a good bare challenge

I'm also a bottom but it's kinda annoying that even when the issue has to do with guys with big cocks who like to fuck, bottoms think the issue relates to them.

We already know that most bottoms who bareback are obsessed with cum and getting their hole bred. But this question is for guys with big cocks who like to fuck.

Bottoms: Control yourself!

• Upvote 3

I love huge cocks.  As long as I lube up and stretch before I will take any size as long as they are patient with me.  

I don't think guys with big cocks have trouble finding bottoms especially at sex clubs or bath houses.    With ass virgins or guys who are really tight they might have a problem.   

When I say big I prefer length to girth.   When they pop into the second ring it's great, and then when they pop in and out while fucking. 

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Upvote 2

I'm never one to shy away from a big cock, but if it's my first of the night things just can't go from 1 to pound city as he's lining up. I'm pretty tight, so I need time to relax and open up. 99% of the big dick tops I encounter understand that a tap or push on their leg or chest means, "slow it down," and are patient enough to change pace according to my comfort level. If anything it makes them even more enthusiastic to eviscerate my ass when the light turns green, slamming back into them with my hips. Even in anon scenes communication is important, and if your comfort level isn't "gore me with that monster cock" that's fine.

Of course there will always be a top with a dick that's simply too big for me to take, although that situation is somewhat rare. I'll give it some honest effort, and if it doesn't work out I try to make them feel good in other ways at least.