Is it frustrating being a top with a big cock?

hungry_hole

I enjoy a very large cock, and have never turned one away saying "no way, it is too big."    Whenever it is very large, I usually say, I doubt I can get it down my throat, but I know you can get it up my ass.

1 hour ago, browsernmob said:

It is frustrating.   When I was a top, if a guy couldn't relax and take me, I would hold his head down and cum on his face and leave.

sounds like a challenge...either way you should force it in, make me feel it and scream 

• Upvote 2

On 7/7/2018 at 12:42 PM, WelshpupForPoz said:

Personally find it frustrating as a bottom with a big cock. guys see it and want to be fucked, Gets annoying when Im literally laying in a sling in a club and some guy tries to sit on my cock while Im in it.

I can dig thay.   Im sub, and when a dom guy im chatting with asks about my dick size, Im like..   uh...what does it matter?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, 408curious said:

I can dig thay.   Im sub, and when a dom guy im chatting with asks about my dick size, Im like..   uh...what does it matter?

It's a nice lure, and its good to have something for the tops to play with but when I'm ass open in a sling. i know plenty of tops who do enjoy to grab it and pull hard on my big balls as they pound me so it does matter a bit....like don't try sitting on my cock your only going to hurt me break the sling and turn me off.

• Like 1

It is frustrating.  A lot of bottoms over estimate their abilities, especially the young ones.  About 60% of my prospects head for the exit once they grab ahold.  It's not so much about the length by the girth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, thkpc said:

It is frustrating.  A lot of bottoms over estimate their abilities, especially the young ones.  About 60% of my prospects head for the exit once they grab ahold.  It's not so much about the length by the girth.

That's exactly what a top said who I talked to at a sex party last Friday when I asked him that question. He's easily a very thick 9" if not bigger. Said younger bottom's eyes (or lust) are bigger than their hole. Leaves him frustrated when they can't take it and his hook-up turns out to have been a waste of time and -all horned up- he needs to start looking for someone else.

I had no problems taking him even though it was a bit of a struggle the first minute before he was in balls deep, but then I already had been fucked by someone else first opening me up ?It had been some time since I had a guy that big. He wasn't the best fucker but certainly the biggest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/14/2018 at 5:31 AM, thkpc said:

It's stuff like this that makes me thank my lucky stars that my tastes in men have always been around my own age or older.  I do mess around with younger guys too now that I'm in my 40s, but in most cases I don't really go for anyone below 30.

So I'm about 8" long and fairly thick.  Not the biggest guy in the world, but big enough to attract favorable attention.  I can't say that I've had much trouble with guys not being able to take it since I gave up using condoms many moons ago.  The rubbers could be very problematic since they had all that increased friction.  Barebacking solves much of the problem and fucking experienced bottoms solves the rest.

Oddly enough, I do happen to recall one guy who gave me a lot of trouble as a bottom.  Very handsome guy.  Decent cock, a bit above average but nothing too crazy.  Girth was probably normal.  Shouldn't have been any trouble at all.  But then he got me on my back with my legs spread in the air and there's where my troubles began, not because of the size of his dick, but because of its shape.  Our bodies were such that when we lined up that way, each thrust of his hit a really uncomfortable spot inside me.  Not painful, exactly, but very unpleasant.  I toughed it out because that's what I tend to do in situations like that, but it ended up being a difficult fuck.  I've never, ever had that happen with any other man besides him, so his cock must have been the one in a million that just ended up being just wrong for me.

Of course, the sensible thing to do would have been to suggest a change in position, but as I recall, he had a big thing about looking in the eyes of his bottom.  And I'm stubborn enough to put up with a situation like that just to prove to myself that I'm tough enough to handle it.

I'm fortunate to have a "big dick" especially with girth and find most guys eager to try and get fucked with it.  I do know how to fuck with it and manage to get in most holes. I'm the type of top that goes slow and gently and focus on depth and all the associated sensations--I prefer sensual over pile driving--get really deep and open the guy up--get the guy to help get it as deep as possible and dig around.  But because I can stay hard and fuck for long periods of time, a lot of bottoms get worn and sore and get to a point where they just can't take it anymore--they may want too but just can't take it anymore--and yes that is very frustrating...to spend that much time and build both their asshole and my dick  up to such incredible feelings (almost like long term edging)  and then not be able to get off is terribly frustrating.  The dudes that can take it and go all the way are so special.  I can take well seasoned slut bottoms and fuck them good and long and get them to a point where they can't continue even though they really wan't it bad.  Give me a man cunt that I can fuck deep and long and get wide open , wet and sloppy...butt you do get so deep you have to be careful the sloppy doesn't get nasty...you do need to understand the body parts we have in play here.  All in all it's well worth the frustrations and effort to work that hole and turn it into a cock hungry ass  that'll fuck and milk your dick to completion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, DudeLiquor said:

I'm fortunate to have a "big dick" especially with girth and find most guys eager to try and get fucked with it.  I do know how to fuck with it and manage to get in most holes. I'm the type of top that goes slow and gently and focus on depth and all the associated sensations--I prefer sensual over pile driving--get really deep and open the guy up--get the guy to help get it as deep as possible and dig around.  But because I can stay hard and fuck for long periods of time, a lot of bottoms get worn and sore and get to a point where they just can't take it anymore--they may want too but just can't take it anymore--and yes that is very frustrating...to spend that much time and build both their asshole and my dick  up to such incredible feelings (almost like long term edging)  and then not be able to get off is terribly frustrating.  The dudes that can take it and go all the way are so special.  I can take well seasoned slut bottoms and fuck them good and long and get them to a point where they can't continue even though they really wan't it bad.  Give me a man cunt that I can fuck deep and long and get wide open , wet and sloppy...butt you do get so deep you have to be careful the sloppy doesn't get nasty...you do need to understand the body parts we have in play here.  All in all it's well worth the frustrations and effort to work that hole and turn it into a cock hungry ass  that'll fuck and milk your dick to completion.

You sound like fun.

So another advantage to being more sexually experienced is that you'll have a wider repertoire to draw on.  I'm a pretty big and strong guy, and I very frequently do perform as a bit of a piledriver since that plays to my strengths.  A lot of the experienced bottoms who get off on that sort of masculine energy really seem to appreciate it.  But it's important to me to be able to do more than that, to take that longer and more sensual route.  And to have a number of techniques to draw on that will keep the bottom's attention as the sensations you're giving him change.  Same thing applies to bottoms too:  obviously cocksucking is a great artform with many techniques to draw on, but I've fucked men who were virtuosos with their assholes and who could give me all kinds of great sensations as I fucked them.

This is yet another reason why I tend to shy away from the younger guys.  Most of them are simply not experienced enough to be able to perform like that.  Give me a well-trained slut any day lol

• Upvote 2

I've had that, there's this one hook up I have and I think it's the shape of his cock that hurts me.

I've taken cocks with nothing but spit for lube, had guys really slam into my cunt, had some very fat big dicks inside me and they all feel good but the curve on this one guys cock actually just makes me soft (usually put a cock in me and instant hard on, dont get soft dick bottoms) and hurts.

Also have to say this  thread is turning me on and wishing I was closer to you all to test those limits. Usually only have trouble when 1. the top can't get fully hard. 2. Top can't seem to find my hole and tries penatrating my taint instead. Even adjusting in the sling usually doesn't help them.

Edited by WelshpupForPoz

Never met a cock that I couldn't take. Biggest, girth-wise, I ever had was the size of a beer bottle. It was so thick that I couldn't wrap my fingers around it. Did my best trying to suck him off and stroking it to get it fully hard. I had real doubts about being able to take it. Definately a case of my lust and eyes writing checks my body could not cash. 

He then got me face down on my stomach, pumped several squirts of lube in my hole and on his dick, and placed his rhino-sized cock at the entrance to my hole. Then he pushed. It felt like he was trying to jam a telephone pole into me. My hole was stretched to the limit and I asked him to stop several times. Instead, he put more of his 200lb body weight until I felt my hole give and he slid inch by painful inch into me until his full 8+ inches sunk balls deep into me and his ballsac rested on mines. It must have taken him about a minute to get it all the way in but it felt like an eternity, wondering how much cock is he going to put in me and how long can I take this much pain. The word "rape" crossed my mind. I was gritting my teeth and tears rolled down my face as my hole felt like a bomb went off in it. He held himself still for a few minutes then started to swirl his hips then pump his cock in and out of me in slow, shallow strokes. Before long, we were in full fuck mode, though the dull pain never subsided.

His first nut took less than 10 minutes. Felt like he unloaded a gallon of cum in me. My guts felt hot and slightly bloated, like if I had used the entire contents of a Fleet enema. Yet, he didn't take himself out of me. He just laid on top of me and let his dick slightly soften in me while his cock continued to spasm and pump the rest of his jizz into me.

He rested on me for a bit then again, he startd to swivel his hips and I felt him get hard again. He rolled us over as one unit, using his powerfully built frame. Now I was on him, reverse cowgirl style. He gripped my hips and ass and made grind on his dick like I was a sex doll. I was on top but he controlled my pace. From there, we switched positions several more times over the course of two hours. He came four more times before he was spent. 

The bed was a mess. Cum tinged with blood was smeared all over the sheets and pillows. It reminded me of the horse-head scene from the Godfather. He told me I was the first guy he's fucked in months and apologized for being so forceful in the beginning. His need to breed got the better of him and when his cock head was able to pass the the hole, he couldn't stop himself. He said most of the guys he meets can't take him, leaving him frustrated and feeling down.

He definitely tore my hole and left me with a terrible case of piles for weeks. The gape was immense and I had a hard time sitting or walking without it feeling like my ass was on fire.  It didn't deter me though...he became one of my regular fucks for about two years until he had to move away for work.

Don't let big dicks scare you. The pain subsides, but the pleasure is forever.

• Upvote 4

Guest AmbertheTG75

I've had alot of big dick tips Fuck me. I remember this one too that was really thick and hung I told him I don't think I can handle you. I remember him whispering in my ear well that's not an option. Im getting inside of you one way or another. He slid into me very slowly and I was on cloud 9. It was the first time I came hands free.