Is it frustrating being a top with a big cock?

hungry_hole

33 minutes ago, AmbertheCD86 said:

I've had alot of big dick tips Fuck me. I remember this one too that was really thick and hung I told him I don't think I can handle you. I remember him whispering in my ear well that's not an option. Im getting inside of you one way or another. He slid into me very slowly and I was on cloud 9. It was the first time I came hands free.  

I love hearing that like to start riding it cowboy then ass up face down balls deep file my ass cunt . First load is lube for a good long ride

nhbottomslut_600PUB3_6439..jpg

• Like 1

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 minute ago, KYcumdump68 said:

I love hearing that like to start riding it cowboy then ass up face down balls deep file my ass cunt . First load is lube for a good long ride

nhbottomslut_600PUB3_6439..jpg

Omfg yes!!!! Such a turn on for me!!

I have a couple of fuck buddies with 9+ thick cocks. Luv it when they take the time to ease and tease my hole to receive them and make me relax until they cum.....one of them is versatile and like me to use his own cum for me to fuck him back.  

I've never turned a cock away due to size...big or small, I'll ride 'em all!

Smallest was the size of a thumb - and the fucker was DAMN skilled with it.

Biggest was an honest to god 12 incher and thick as a beer bottle. I've never done so many poppers in one session.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/14/2018 at 8:31 AM, thkpc said:

It is frustrating.  A lot of bottoms over estimate their abilities, especially the young ones.  About 60% of my prospects head for the exit once they grab ahold.  It's not so much about the length by the girth.

I’m average length-wise but thick, and agree with you here, thkpc. Everyone brags about their ability, but I find that some guys just get tensed up and a few even panicky. Like Frankie says, Relax!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I have a big cock, but I am not a top.  My husband has a huge cock and is a top, but he is not on here.  I can tell you he is not frustrated in the least.  He is hard to take for me and any other guys he fucks, but he doesn't care.  He takes what he wants, even if the bottom has trouble.  To me, that is part of being an Alpha top like he is.  Yea, it will hurt, but guys like me are made to take cock, regardless of the size.

Guest nelly26

Probably. A LOT of bottoms lie and don't know what to do with a large penis. Quite a few are terrible lays. Then you have large-dicked men who are bad tops that don't know what to do with their large penises. Far too many men believe that just cuming is better than actually working on the art of sex.  A lot of over exaggerated preferences and stories that contradict their realities. 

I remember one Top who had me who was clearly frustrated by his size. It was a dark night at camp and I was bent over the end of a picnic table when this man started working my hole with his fingers. He kept at it for ages, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 fingers, and I thought, Is this guy about to try to fist me?

It turned out that he had spent all that time and effort to open me up to receive his cock. I never actually saw it - the night was pitch-black - but he was enormous. I thought he was going to split me, but I bit my lip and let him fuck.

Then, after just a few strokes, he pulled out.

”Had enough?” He asked.

I replied, “Well... that depends. Have you?”

”No,” he said.

”Back at it, then,” I said, and resumed my position on the table.

This time he fucked me deep and for a long time, and ravaged my whole fucktunnel by the time he finally pulled out and said, “Now I’ve had enough.”

I couldn’t see his face, but he sounded so happy and grateful I felt kind of proud to have been able to let him fuck freely the way he needed to. I had a very strong sense that it didn’t often happen for him.

• Upvote 1

I know bottoms (I am one) would ask themselves what the problem is being a top with a huge dick. Aren't you a lucky one and why complain? But I have one buddy who is huge ( a thick 9.5") and since I have known him he had several relationships collapse because at one point his bf(s) said they didn't want to get fucked by him anymore because his cock is too big. I couldn't believe it at first but maybe if you get that thing in your ass on a daily basis or several times a week you've had enough at one point. Don't think I would but who knows? I am not his bf who has to take it so often. He comes to me after yet another break-up (he is -usually- monogamous in a relationship so I don't see him that often, but he was over again recently) because he knows I can take it. I too sometimes think he shouldn't complain, plenty of gay men would love to be hung like him. On the other hand I feel for him because being so big apparently affects his love life.

Having said that, at the end of the day how many men with a big dick would trade it for a small(er) one?

Ive got 9x6 and sometimes guys can’t wait it without persuading and poppers or some t. But I take it slow to start. I get more frustrated when a guy can’t suck me off.

and as for fucking, I like any dick if a guy knows how to use it and takes me raw. Average cocks are fantastic if a guy knows how to fuck. Biggest I’ve taken is 13 and I had to be held down (in a good way) and got fucked for a good 40 minutes before he loaded my arse and then he kept fucking me ..  first time I took a fist that parTy

I’m big but not huge and have some friends that fall in the huge category. Sometimes they wish they were smaller believe it or not. A huge dick gets immediate attention but when it comes right down to it people shy away from anything more than the fantasy. A couple buds broke off relationships, gay and straight, because of the size impact on sex life. It was just too much. Other times the relationships were based on their cock and they were incidental. 

I think I’m about the perfect size. Somewhat impressive but not terrifying to most people.  It’s cool to be the biggest cock in a room of average and smallish cocks. Lots of looks and attention.  Yet, I’ve been turned away for “too big for me”. Just was the other night. Dude wanted it bad, loved the idea of it but would only suck, couldn’t throat it and it was a hard stop for fucking. I also have a issue with pain. It’s not my thing and the second I think I’m hurting him I’m going soft so I’m actually glad I’m not really thick or over 8 inches. 

Huge cocks are great for some, a fantasy for others. Size is a draw on the fuck scene but can screw relationships and not in a good way. The transition from fantasy/amazement at a huge cock to actually taking it is another story for most I think. 

For me, since I’m versatile, I’m a bottom who will take a pass on a huge dick too. If it was a guy I was in a relationship with I think I could learn to take it but for a fuck, nope. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes it's not all a bed or roses. You actually get rejected a lot, from people that can't handle your size. Also in relationship you have to content with less frequent sex because ( I've been told this by both guys and girls) they need time to "heal". I've even been dumped buy a few women and a fuck buddy because they said it hurt to much even when I was gentle with them. Also you tend to not know if people actually like u for u or the fact you have a big dick. Vanilla bottoms always complain about having a blown out hole after u fuck them but they still run after big dick. You get a lot of offers for sex, but the ones that actually Carry though or are capable are few.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1