bathhouse question

mike18fan

the mens club i like to go to has a dress code that is "towel, briefs, or naked".  Usually when i go the guys there seem to be in their late 30's and older (which is fine with me) but all of them choose to wear their towels or occasionally a jockstrap. i'm thinking i'd like to just walk around naked though.  my question is, would you assume that i am a top because im walking around with my dick showing, or do you think guys would look at me as a bottom because i'm showing them my ass?  And, would you say it is a bad idea since i would probably be the only guy naked and it might come across as showing off and piss other guys off? I'm normally the youngest guy there and very slim, and i can usually get fucked a couple of times by just laying on the bed with the door open bare ass up. So, I don't want to come across as "look at me, i'm better than you all" as i walk around.  

I say go for it as well. Some guys might think you're showing off, but I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, I guess if you get the sense that guys are turned off by it you can always cover up again. I've never assumed that nudity at the bathhouse had any correlation to being top or bottom.

• Upvote 1

If the dress code specifies naked as an option, I wouldn’t think twice about it. And who the hell cares if you’re “showing off”? What does that even mean in this context? It’s a bathhouse, for God’s sake, not an executive board room.

Besides, the first step to getting fucked is getting noticed. Drop the towel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On the first glance I'd be in the 'he's a show-off' group. Keep in mind that sex clubs in the US are places of, let's say, 'questionable morality' classification to everyone else but the patrons. Every location would insist in public writings of varied language that engaging in sex on premises is prohibited, and like all rooms are single-occupancy only. On the other hand, every patron goes there for exactly that and knowing full well that it will happen. So that's where the social flexibility of the opinion partially comes from in the attending demographic. Engaging with multiple partners without much knowledge about them also comes from the same social flexibility.

If you're rolling around showing off your cockiness by behaving vividly different, it could be shrugged off by others to your age. But you also won't get a ton of play because of this, it being seen as poser attitude, unless the other guy is also looking to satisfy his own ego by a new conquest. Okay, then you've got one winner. But your objective above sounds different from that - you want multiple connections.

Knowing the venue, I'd say you will benefit from being very approachable and willing in public play in the steam room or in the corner playroom with a sling as promotional activities. Then all the attendance won't see you as a cocky young ass rolling in the halls but a willing bottom. And if you keep your ass up towards an open door of your room, I am sure you'll catch the attention of willing tops repeatedly. Hell, I'd be willing to mount it myself. Cheers

Edited by skinster

Mike18fan,

Really, it's how YOU feel with a towel on or totally naked! But, it's always good to check the official policy of a bathhouse in whatever city or country you're in or visiting. Here in Toronto at Steamworks Toronto, they turn down the lights and sometimes even turn them completely off, so you just have the lights from the TV monitor screens to see who's who (this is so fun for me!). When this happens, my jock comes off and I walk around with a hard-on. We, rawslutz, are there to have bb fun. And a little skin advertising goes a long way to score a fuck/rim/suck with guys into the same. If you can, flaunt it and have some FUN! Cheers!

• Like 1

I usually put my towel over my shoulder when I walk around a bath house. That is how I am comfortable walking around there. Sometimes I have a hard on and often dont. I'm there to get fucked and frequently lay face down on my bed with the door open. The key is to do what you are comfortable with and have fun!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Hello !   I am ready to learn about  Bath House experiences - I do not want to look like a Fool - what should I do  ?     :)

Go in and take a look around and see what the other guys are doing, all are different and it's kind of the norm to do your own thing and what you are comfortable with.

I always walk around naked with a towel over my shoulder, exposing both my cock and ass to all (I'm totally versatile). If I'm not interested, I just put the towel over my junk and move on. But being naked means I'm ready for action on a moment's notice. 

I walk around naked basically to show what I got, not to show off. I do not like keeping track of a towel or an undergarment. I have gained confidence over the years so I am comfortable going naked now but was not when I first started going to bathhouses. Its all about your comfort level. Now I think of myself as a cumdump bottom who wants to attract as many loads as I can get so going naked lets guys see what they would get if they fuck me. Besides I think its way more fun if everybody is naked.

• Like 1