Best things a Bottom can say during sex?

Guest Bottomingsub

Guest Bottomingsub

What are examples of things a Bottom can say during sex to really turn their Top on? Or should they just moan?

I'm trying to be the best bottom possible, so any other advice on how to be an amazing bottom would be great. 

Guest descartes70817

I like hearing how good my cock feels inside a bottom. Tell how deep you want me, when to slow down, when to stop for a minute, when to give it to you as hard as I can.

I am not very good at the dirty talk but I love to hear a top who is. I let a top know how good he feels even if it is only moans and groans. Make sure to compliment them on anything you especially like. I love really hairy tops so I always mention how great that feels. Or if a man smells good. Whatever he is doing to turn you on let him know. Begging for his load is always a good choice too.

• 9 months later...

My experience is that most tops really don't want to hear you talking.  Just the natural sounds.  Besides, guys like to cover my mouth with their hand, or have me suck on their fingers or another cock.  

5 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My experience is that most tops really don't want to hear you talking.  Just the natural sounds.  Besides, guys like to cover my mouth with their hand, or have me suck on their fingers or another cock.  

Kudos to that.  I prefer to let my moans and grunts do the talking until the moment I'm about to get seeded. Then I beg for his load.

Guest bumbtch

Depends on who you're with. If you can be very dirty with them then say the filthiest thing that comes to mind. I've said thing like "tear my ass", "make me bleed" and "fuck my faggot pussy".

You just have to know what to say and to whom. 

• 1 month later...