So I recently started dating this new guy. He's super hunky, which is right up my alley, and its been going pretty well so far. He's expressed interest to me in trying his first steroid cycle because he wants to get even bigger. Although I think he already looks great, the slut in me loves the idea of being with an agressive over-muscled animal, and the thought of being able to watch his growth before my own eyes and seeing how the hormones change him is a chance I didn't want to miss. I started encouraging him to try it out. After a few days of contemplating he decided he was ready to go down this path of muscle growth with steroids. Its been about two weeks since he's started his cycle, and its like he's become a completely different person. He's always been horny (if he wasn't I couldn't be with him ?), but since he's started cycling it seems like he can't seem to do or think about anything other than working out and fucking. Its like my dream come true. Almost everyday he comes home and just wants to fuck till be passes out. He's generally versatile, but since the hormones make it difficult to get erect for a long time, he has pretty much become a pure bottom. Everyday he's on the hunt for pretty much any cock he can find that will massage his prostate. Last night we went to the sauna, and he told me that he got fucked by at least twelve guys. After the 8th he stopped counting. I'm the luckiest because I get to fuck him last after all his whoring around. I love seeing how loose his fuck hole is becoming. His hole is more and more swollen and loose every day from the constant penetration. I now can easily slide my tongue in and lick up all that sperm he gets fucked up in him. I can definitely get used to this.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

I've done two cycles of tren with testosterone.  Tren is some amazing shit.  I took my measurements/weight/etc every week during the 12 week cycle and in that time I added nearly 4 inches (!!!) to my chest, an inch and a half to each bicep, and gained about 20 pounds.  I mean I could alnost stand in front of the mirror and just watch my muscles grow.

I was reasonably scrawny to begin with even though I had worked out religiously for years, so adding 20 pounds did not turn me into some ballooned-up, steroided-out, muscle queen.  It really brought me to a weight (6', 170#) that looks good on me without being bulky,  It has given me way more confidence to take my shirt off, well, basically all the time and I have definitely noticed he increase in trying-to-be-sly glances from dudes out in public.  On some profiles on other sites I have even started creating usernames with "muscle"-something in them.  Its probably arguable whether I can really be doing that now but it would have been downright ridiculous to try it back at my starting weight of 149#.

During my first cycle, honestly, there wasn't a lot of bad.  I didn't break out, my balls didn't shrink and {insert some Dateline NBC scare story here that you've heard} also didn't happen.  I was on the lookout for being short-tempered and my mood did change but it didn't come out as angry with people which was what I was watching for,  It was more like being impatient with people.  It took me a week or so to figure out that THAT was the big mood change for me but once I realized it, it was easy to manage.  Also, I had 1 or 2 nights of night sweats, which is common on Tren.

The second cycle was a complete waste and it was all my fault.  I was doing way too much tina at the same time.  In order to help Tren do its magic you have to eat, eat, eat, eat, eat....and of course whats the one thing you don't do on tina?  One meal every two days wasn't cutting it.  My weight at the end was just about the same as the beginning so I guess the silver lining is that all that tina didn't make me lose any weight.  I shudder to think what I would have looked like then.  Also, unlike the first time, I broke out really bad on my back (I'm sure the tina didn't help that) but it went away really quickly once I stopped tren.

I am actually getting ready to start my third cycle next week.   It can be very addictive.  I never wanted to be a big steroid queen--I still don't--but now that I'm 170 I've started thinking, "I bet 190# might look pretty hot on me too."  And when it gets to 190, 210 will start sounding attractive, etc.  I doubt I will actually make it to 190# this time, but if I do that really will be it.  I'm banking on it sitting well on my frame without looking too "baloon-y".  I'll let you know in about 12 weeks.  :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing all this on BZ. I've used roids since 1998. Tren +Test E is the most effective for me too. The older I get the less effective, the more i use, and the longer my cycles. The lamestreammedia horror stories are mostly about young men. Men over 35 seldom have problems with steroids, takes work, dedication to the craft, and money. Pays off in HOT sex. Stay away from liquor and Tina.

• Like 1