Craving one man’s cum

The first man’s cum I’ve ever swallowed was about four years ago. It was a black guy I met on a4a.com and it was a typical first meeting.  He walked in I sucked his cock, eventually he put on a condom and fuck me silly. I came from just his fucking. After we were hanging around I got this craving to suck his cock again and I got this craving that I wanted his come in my mouth. I’ve never wanted that before, and I thought it was gross. But this time I found myself thinking about was how to get them to come inside my mouth. He did and I swallowed it. I’ve managed to get his come three more times until he was deployed overseas. I’ve swallowed two other man’s loads but his is the one I crave the taste of. Is this normal? Or am I really into taking his come.

• Upvote 1

OMG yes. It's normal to feel like that.     Especially when you develop some type of connection with him.     I have only been with one man since he popped my cherry when I was 19.   Im 34 now and he is the only one that I have sucked or been fuckd by.   And he knows that I am all his. So I crave his cum all the time

• Upvote 1

It happens, as my first cock was my nephew who is one year younger than I am and we were in our mid teens.  We we're always horny and he used to rub up against me while I was sleep,and I would wake up with his cock dripping on my lips.  I took him in and swallowed every load, he used to do the same for me and this went on for ten years.  We would fuck the whole time as well but I still think about his dick and the taste of his sweet cum.