Firehose Frank

Years ago while visiting some buddies out of town, we're out at a bar and they introduced me to this guy named Frank. Hairy fireplug of a man.  Bluecollar. Tattoed. Bearded. Ruggedly handsome. Just my speed.

We chat each other up and soon enough we sneak off to a hidden corner. My buddies, of course, smiled knowingly as they watched us sneak away. 

As soon as we're out of sight I hit my knees as he fished out his cock. Nothing remarkable...just a standard issue cock...or so I thought.

I give him my best blowjob. Everything. The works. He fuckin loves it and right on queue, he says he's about to cum.

That was when my life changed. He clamped his hands on my head and came like a fucking firehose. I shit you not! Rope after rope afer rope after glorious rope of cum. Absolutely FLOODING my mouth.

I was desperately swallowing his seed as fast as I could...and still, his seed was shooting out my nostrils, flowing down onto my goatee and dribbling onto my shirt. It was like drowning in an endless river of cum. Seriously. I almost passed out. I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head. 

And it was nectar!  To this day, the most delicious cum that I have ever tasted.

After what seemed like a bucket of cum had passed from him to me, he released me. I panted for breath. I was gobsmacked.

He stood over me with a knowing smile. "You like that?!", he asked. "Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!!" was all I could say as I tried to regain my composure.

I had gone down on a man...but I was now looking up at a god. I would never be the same.

He helped me up and we walk back to the main bar. My lower face, goatee, and shirt drenched in cum. They high-five Frank. 

Turns out, this is a tradition among them with newbies. And i was beyond grateful to be his newest initiate. I wore that cum proudly the rest of the evening. Frank nodded his approval at my shamlessness.

I would later learn its called Hyperspermia. And it is, without question, the greatest gift a man could receive.

From that day forward, I was ruined. No one could ever compare.

I would go on to service Frank just one more time. But could never connect with him again.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2