Twink breeder or cumdump for daddies

Guest bigasstwink

Guest bigasstwink

Hello all, have a bit of a dilemma. I’m a 25 year old guy with a nice size dick and a big ass who always thought he was a submissive bottom.

I love to serve men and have older and dominant men use my throat and raw hole purely for their own pleasure. That’s my purpose in the world and I’m very happy with it. Or so I thought. 

Recently I’ve started seeing some 20/21 year old boys who get my cock hard and turn me into a dominant breeder. I see their cunts and I want to break them in and have them serve me. The problem is, some of my favourite daddies don’t like me using my cock, and want me to give up breeding these twinks to keep my submissive nature in tact. 

I know where they’re coming from, when I’m being used my cock is hidden away in my jock and all my focus is on my hole. Since breeding these boys I’ve started to feel less like a pure bottom, but every time I have daddy’s cock I never want anything else.

What should I do? Give in to what is my innate persona or continue to enjoy breeding these twink pussies, while neglecting my own?

3 hours ago, Mattuna said:

Hello all, have a bit of a dilemma. I’m a 25 year old guy with a nice size dick and a big ass who always thought he was a submissive bottom.

I love to serve men and have older and dominant men use my throat and raw hole purely for their own pleasure. That’s my purpose in the world and I’m very happy with it. Or so I thought. 

Recently I’ve started seeing some 20/21 year old boys who get my cock hard and turn me into a dominant breeder. I see their cunts and I want to break them in and have them serve me. The problem is, some of my favourite daddies don’t like me using my cock, and want me to give up breeding these twinks to keep my submissive nature in tact. 

I know where they’re coming from, when I’m being used my cock is hidden away in my jock and all my focus is on my hole. Since breeding these boys I’ve started to feel less like a pure bottom, but every time I have daddy’s cock I never want anything else.

What should I do? Give in to what is my innate persona or continue to enjoy breeding these twink pussies, while neglecting my own?

Go for it !!  I only wish you were using and breeding this Daddy's Cunt

Guest bigasstwink
6 hours ago, PhoenixTriad said:

My very biased opinion is you should keep your cock in the jock.  We daddies like to breed young holes.

That’s my thinking too daddy, the more I breed these twinks the less I’m able to be a true submissive for the daddies whose loads I love taking. It’s mine field! I can be vers physically but mentally I know I’m really a sub boy for men. Maybe I can be an alpha sub for daddies and breed the twinks before the daddies breed me

7 hours ago, bigasstwink said:

That’s my thinking too daddy, the more I breed these twinks the less I’m able to be a true submissive for the daddies whose loads I love taking. It’s mine field! I can be vers physically but mentally I know I’m really a sub boy for men. Maybe I can be an alpha sub for daddies and breed the twinks before the daddies breed me

Now that's an idea, boy.  Get another sub prepped and ready for a couple of daddies.  Or fuck daddies' loads into another sub when Daddy finishes with him.  You can still serve daddy and get your boy cock wet too.

17 hours ago, PhoenixTriad said:

Now that's an idea, boy.  Get another sub prepped and ready for a couple of daddies.  Or fuck daddies' loads into another sub when Daddy finishes with him.  You can still serve daddy and get your boy cock wet too.

Love to be a daddy sub like this

• Upvote 1

Guest bigasstwink
16 hours ago, Leather69 said:

This daddy would love to have a boy like this. His holes for my cock and cum.. but I would allow/encourage him to fuck other twinks. 

I think this is the path I will take, my daddy bred my hole tonight and I suggested the idea to him and he was very turned on my it. He said he’d love to have me breed a boy then make the boy watch as I got bred and used. It’d make the boy feel like even more of a sub slut

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 7/5/2018 at 6:15 PM, bigasstwink said:

I think this is the path I will take, my daddy bred my hole tonight and I suggested the idea to him and he was very turned on my it. He said he’d love to have me breed a boy then make the boy watch as I got bred and used. It’d make the boy feel like even more of a sub slut

I used to get picked up by Master/Slave couples in the sex clubs or saunas... Sir loved me to dominate his boy,then be the subb that he wanted... He whored us out.