Ugly Hung Top into slutty bottoms

Guest Uglytop

Guest Uglytop

I’m an ugly Hung Top into incredibly slutty hot bottoms. I get off on hot bottoms who love taking big troll cock. I’m 28 and have a thick 9” cock. Is anyone into it? I’m 6 ft and 165 lbs. I get continually rejected, though. I want to find a slutty bottom who are into it.

Guest Memphian

It's a total turn on for me as a bottom.  I'm not attracted to guys, in terms of "he's hot!"  I'm turned on by hard cocks that enjoy my hole and know how to use it.  What's attached to it is pretty much irrelevant to me as long he has decent hygiene and isn't a nutcase or something.  I'm always surprised when a guy demands to see a face pic before meeting me to mount me.  I'm thinking, "I've got a hot hole and that's all that should really matter," but I know other physical characteristics are important to some guys and that's cool.  

I've blown and even gotten fucked by guys 20 years older than me.  Overweight guys too.  Guys who many would consider "ugly" I guess.  On Squirt I read other bottoms calling these guys "trolls" like you said.  But I get off getting them off and they sure as hell don't take it for granted.  

I'd take you.  Love getting fucked, bred, used by someone that I normally wouldn't be interested in.  Recently got fucked and bred over and over one night when out of town by fat short dick that kept cumming all inside my hole.  He said he wasn't a looker and he wasn't, dick not that pretty either.  But through the night he spit 8 loads into me and I held them.  He said he hadn't fucked in awhile and just wanted a hole for his use only.  

• Upvote 2

Your post made me hard. I'd bottom for you without hesitation. There are plenty of hot slutty bottoms who would be very happy to take your load. Ever go to the bathhouses? I am continually amazed at the studly cum dumps who prostrate themselves for anonymous cock. No worries about rejection there. If you haven't tried it you should.

On 7/2/2018 at 8:47 PM, Uglytop said:

I’m an ugly Hung Top into incredibly slutty hot bottoms. I get off on hot bottoms who love taking big troll cock. I’m 28 and have a thick 9” cock. Is anyone into it? I’m 6 ft and 165 lbs. I get continually rejected, though. I want to find a slutty bottom who are into it.

If you're ever in the area, I'd help you bury that bone.

Appearance isn't as important as attitude, personality, and hygiene. Don't get me wrong, a huge dick helps, but in my opinion, appearance is one the least of the traits to worry about.

• Upvote 2

same here just meant to take cock and seed and jusy love big cocks - especially if they are thick. I am a no cock or load refused slut so what the top looks like is irrelevant to me as long as he fucks and breeds me

• Upvote 2

To be honest, I love getting fucked by older ugly/chubbier guys.  The thought of them getting off to using my hole turns me on..... Most of the time, they are so grateful to have an eager young boy cunt at their disposal to unload in and it gets me even more horny when they talk dirty to me and whisper in my ear what a dirty little boy I am while they are mounting me.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m an older top (54) love cute younger guys , am supprised how many want me to fuck and cum in them.

I only go cruising when I’m horny ( used to be every day,now a few times a week) so if I see a guy I can get probably hard and fuck ,most  guys are fine with older/ uglier provided that you can deliver!

( no one wants a top who can’t get hard)