Ugly Hung Top into slutty bottoms

Guest Uglytop

Guest GoneFishing
On 8/5/2018 at 9:46 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Looks to me are unimportant, attitude is...anyhow, i am fucked; sometimes gangfucked so have no clue as to what the top looks like who has entered my probably spunky hole in the dark room.

DiTT☣️

Guest GoneFishing
On 7/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, Memphian said:

It's a total turn on for me as a bottom.  I'm not attracted to guys, in terms of "he's hot!"  I'm turned on by hard cocks that enjoy my hole and know how to use it.  What's attached to it is pretty much irrelevant to me as long he has decent hygiene and isn't a nutcase or something.  I'm always surprised when a guy demands to see a face pic before meeting me to mount me.  I'm thinking, "I've got a hot hole and that's all that should really matter," but I know other physical characteristics are important to some guys and that's cool.  

I've blown and even gotten fucked by guys 20 years older than me.  Overweight guys too.  Guys who many would consider "ugly" I guess.  On Squirt I read other bottoms calling these guys "trolls" like you said.  But I get off getting them off and they sure as hell don't take it for granted.  

nice public servant G☣️☣️d boy 

A tall top with a big cock who likes to fuck raw? You shouldn't have any trouble finding bottoms. Just go to hookup sites and bathhouses/cruise spots where men can focus on your cock; they typically won't care about what you look like after that.

Seriously, bottoms outnumber tops pretty much everywhere, and you have a big dick; you should have your pick of bottoms. Like others have said, it's probably a lack of confidence, don't think of terms of "Damn I need some ass, I hope one of these guys will let me fuck them" have the attitude of "I'm horny, which of these lucky fags gets to take my cock and cum up his fuckhole?". Bottoms pick up on subtle cues; the more confident and masculine you are, typically the more interested a bottom will be.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, SpermaFF said:

I see here at this website no face pictures of users.... Probably. because ugly fat old Americans. 

Too "FREE & democratic" that afraid to post  face pictures.

Americans don’t have the same employment and personal protections as people in other countries; remember that. And everyone is welcome and free to have anonymity on this site. It’s not like we’re discussing how much we like My Little Pony or something ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Uglytop said:

I hate fucked a hot bottom last night. he made me wear a paper bag over my head, though. I was extremely turned on. My thick cock was throbbing as I thrust deeper and deeper in his muscle butt.

you can breed my hole anytime, put the bag on me and dump in my hole

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2018 at 8:33 PM, Uglytop said:

I hate fucked a hot bottom last night. he made me wear a paper bag over my head, though. I was extremely turned on. My thick cock was throbbing as I thrust deeper and deeper in his muscle butt.

I think you have found a site for Bareback Bottoms VERY willing to take your cock and load. There are some slutty CUMDUMPS who will take your Cock and load all over the globe.  Your problem may be location and guys like us will let you Breed our fuckhole if you agree to blast your sperm deep in our guts.

As to asking for a bag over your head is ridiculous because it is your Right to see who you are plowing and if they deserve your cock and cum. If needed I have a blindfold and a half mask as well as a full hood that has snaps to cover eyes or mouth. Make the bottom cover his eyes.  Now not every bottom will play with you for one reason or another but I think you found several of us willing to take your big cock all the Cum you can pump in our ass.

There are many of us that do follow Rules and others is a guide that they don't always follow. NO Condoms Allowed for ANY Reason and Cum must be Inside the bottom. 

I take ALL Loads without Questions, NO Rejection and NO Exceptions!!

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2018 at 10:47 PM, Uglytop said:

I’m an ugly Hung Top into incredibly slutty hot bottoms. I get off on hot bottoms who love taking big troll cock. I’m 28 and have a thick 9” cock. Is anyone into it? I’m 6 ft and 165 lbs. I get continually rejected, though. I want to find a slutty bottom who are into it.

We have our problems with letting the average or Ugly Man know that we crave their load. How do we alert Ugly guys that we want their cock and Loads?  Those less than perfect without offending them. 

• Upvote 1

Seems like a nice concept. Probably the type life I'm heading into. I've enjoyed an Adult life, of being the pretty one. But I've spent the last 4.5 days, we've just been Spun  and Fucking like bunny. But by this afternoon, when the magic of Meth wore off, neither one of us could stand the sight of each other, naked or otherwise.