Ugly Hung Top into slutty bottoms

Guest Uglytop

On 7/2/2018 at 10:47 PM, Uglytop said:

I’m an ugly Hung Top into incredibly slutty hot bottoms. I get off on hot bottoms who love taking big troll cock. I’m 28 and have a thick 9” cock. Is anyone into it? I’m 6 ft and 165 lbs. I get continually rejected, though. I want to find a slutty bottom who are into it.

We may not all be the younger twink you are looking for but for most on this site your Ugliest scale may be different. 

100 % if your cock is hard and will blast your load in our ass. 

Rank important: Hard Bareback and pounding away until you fill our hole. Looks, Age, Stats are less important. 

• Like 1

I think the trend here is pretty clear ;).  Hell yes I would ride it until you bury that load deep inside me.  I’m not all about ‘the cock’ and yes I do turn my head when some film-star stud walks by. The flip side is I’ve enjoyed so many different types of guys, younger, older, skinny, heavy, muscled, big and smaller cocks. Attractive changes if you enjoy being around someone, especially when they fuck you right.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, I consider myself a hot slutty bottom boy. And I LOVE taking troll cock. Especially in public or on cam. Nothing fucking turns me on more than being a fuck slut for nasty dude cock. Hot me up man. Use this cunt bottom, troll dick is my specialty

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jackfoster said:

Dude, I consider myself a hot slutty bottom boy. And I LOVE taking troll cock. Especially in public or on cam. Nothing fucking turns me on more than being a fuck slut for nasty dude cock. Hot me up man. Use this cunt bottom, troll dick is my specialty

Teach me your ways sir

• Like 2

Guest GoneFishing
On 7/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, iamwhatiam84 said:

To be honest, I love getting fucked by older ugly/chubbier guys.  The thought of them getting off to using my hole turns me on..... Most of the time, they are so grateful to have an eager young boy cunt at their disposal to unload in and it gets me even more horny when they talk dirty to me and whisper in my ear what a dirty little boy I am while they are mounting me.

I also like to get fucked by this under served market.  More for us!

On 1/12/2019 at 2:10 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

We have our problems with letting the average or Ugly Man know that we crave their load. How do we alert Ugly guys that we want their cock and Loads?  Those less than perfect without offending them. 

At the gym last night I saw an older, huge (around 6’ 1” but at least in the upper 300 pounds), black man and immediately wanted him to fuck me, but was too flustered and too shy to just walk up to him and begin talking.  I couldn’t  make eye contact without awkwardly and rudely staring at him because all of the other people there who kept getting in the way.  I wish I’d had answers to BREEDmeRAW’s question so I could have surrendered body to the man’s pleasures.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

On my profile page I clearly and unequivocally state, "NO LOADS REFUSED"  What kind of fuck slut would I be if I said no?  I've already surrendered my body and given you and every other guy on the face of this planet permission to breed me.   Use me, take pictures to show to your friends;  Just give me your load.