Competitive Bottoms

Davidc

I was recently in a dark room fucking a random guy , room was full - lots of action .

When a guy pulled the guy I was fucking out of the way , I thought for a dreadful second that he was a condom Nazi , but then he bent over and pulled me in to him.

Just a competitive bottom wanting a load .

Yeah, i've encountered a few... i just think they are immature and petty.  i've been at ABS where a guy will walk through and close the door next to the rooms with guys in them so incoming guys will think they are occupied... in order to direct traffic to them. Personally i think tactics like that are really childish.

Guest btchbyl
On 7/3/2018 at 4:05 AM, Davidc said:

I was recently in a dark room fucking a random guy , room was full - lots of action .

When a guy pulled the guy I was fucking out of the way , I thought for a dreadful second that he was a condom Nazi , but then he bent over and pulled me in to him.

i dont understand this at all. ive never heard of a competitive bottom but if there is someone like that they have some severe mental issues. getting fucked is just what it is, an enjoyable activity for both the top and bottom or just the top. sex itself wasnt meant to be a competition.

First off, if he pulled ME out of the way, I'd have popped him in the throat and sent him on his merry way. Secondly, if he had pulled a bottom I was fucking out of the way, I'd have popped him in the throat and sent him on his merry way.  If I wanted to fuck you, Mary, I would have.  There is NO call for that.  Being a bottom, I see a LOT of cock blocking by other bottoms.  It's childish and makes you look insecure.  I won't reward that behavior.   I would love to get ALL the loads, but I'm not going to TAKE a cock actively fucking someone else's hole, that's just rude.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

I don’t like the jelly ones that erase my room number off the chalk board at the tubs.  Guess I’m too hot lol  “cum bottom room 13” 

i always get my man ! ☣️?

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, phukhole said:

First off, if he pulled ME out of the way, I'd have popped him in the throat and sent him on his merry way. Secondly, if he had pulled a bottom I was fucking out of the way, I'd have popped him in the throat and sent him on his merry way.  If I wanted to fuck you, Mary, I would have.  There is NO call for that.  Being a bottom, I see a LOT of cock blocking by other bottoms.  It's childish and makes you look insecure.  I won't reward that behavior.   I would love to get ALL the loads, but I'm not going to TAKE a cock actively fucking someone else's hole, that's just rude.

amen bro

lets say hi when i’m in ps for the piss feast !

6 hours ago, Chargedup said:

I don’t like the jelly ones that erase my room number off the chalk board at the tubs.

^ This. Almost every. damn. time I go to the bathhouse some nitwit erases my room number. I’ve also had one remove a sign I had posted on my room door saying “breeders welcome” and throw it in the garbage while I was being open-door fucked by one of those very breeders.

I don’t have any patience for that kind of behavior. If I attract a cock it’s because I’ve planned ahead and worked hard to make my assets worthy of a Top’s attention. If I turned his head it’s not because I’m a stunner (God knows) but because I’ve studied men’s behavior and applied the skills of attraction I’ve learned. If I manage to get noticed, it’s probably because I’ve taught myself to quit worrying about what other people are going to think about me and just let my defenses down. I do nothing that any other bottom couldn’t do if he put his mind to it, and I’ve got no special advantages.

As far as the guy actually pulling apart two men in the middle of fucking so as to take the bottom’s place - that’s beyond unacceptable. Depending on the Top, a man could end up getting hurt after something like that.

8 hours ago, Chargedup said:

I don’t like the jelly ones that erase my room number off the chalk board at the tubs.  Guess I’m too hot lol  “cum bottom room 13” 

i always get my man ! ☣️?

Jeez, that is terrible. Not the kind of 'dick' you want to meet at the baths. I never noticed anyone erasing my room number but I did have the opposite happen. I was in the sling getting fucked by this really hairy guy (we have played a couple other times) who drives me crazy. Love the furry ones! He left for quite a while and I got quite a bit of action in the sling. Lots of raw cock in my hole. He came back much later to fuck me again. As he was boning me he told me had had gone to all the boards and wrote "hot top taking loads in sling". Wasn't that nice of him. There are a few nice guys at the baths.

Well.

Here I am at CumUnion. I arrived hours early as usual and set up shop for taking cock, including a modest notice on one of the chalkboards near the 3rd floor bsthroom, stating simply, “Great Ass Room 301 Silver Collar” (I always wear my steel service collar).

I also post a sign in my room explaining that I am hiv+/Undetectable for nearly 1-1/2 years, on ART continuously for over 3-1/2 years, and healthy.

Later, when I returned to the bathroom for water, I found that someone had scrawled A I D S in large letters right beneath my chalk notice, and had also taken the initiative to wite “301 A I D S” on the smaller board in the bathroom.

Yes, I have a diagnosis of AIDS. On September 12 I will be a 4-year AIDS survivor. But according to the CDC, it is for all practical purposes impossible for a patient with undetectable viral load and perfect ART aderence to transfer the virus to anyone. If that were not so, I would be celibate. 

So, on the off chance you ever end up on these boards, Chalk Bandito, get an education.

• 1 year later...
On 7/3/2018 at 4:05 AM, Davidc said:

Competitive Bottoming sounds like a worthy addition to the Olympics.  A field of bottoms is released into a dark maze. They must find the tops and spend a certain amount of time on each cock.  No points awarded for repeats. The bottom who successfully couples with the most tops within the allotted time wins the round.