Psychology of urine play

Guest peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

As one who is deeply impacted with urolagnia and urophagia, I am interested in the psychological aspects of peoples’ sexual arousal when at play. What thoughts and emotions are they having as they satisfy their deepest sexual desires?

At a young age, I began feeling aroused by the physical sensations and my perceived naughtiness of urinating in my bed and clothing. My mother unwittingly helped to further facilitate my fetish by shaming me and insisting that I feel and smell my urine soaked bedding and clothes. My fetish only got stronger! 

With that, here is some of what I think and feel when I have fun with urine!

I feel absolutely worthless when I’m sucking someone’s penis as they’re urinating! My sense of worthlessness while ingesting someone’s waste being ejected from their penis makes me tingle wildly and go almost numb all over with sexual arousal! As their urine courses into my mouth, and I taste and drink it, I’m often tickled at the mischievousness of it all. As an example of how I use my mind to further elevate my arousal when sucking and drinking, I sometimes recall the sound of my mother sobbing alone in her bedroom with the door closed after I told her that I am queer. I masturbate and orgasm to that memory a lot! 

Speaking of my mother, one of my favorite memories I often have when masturbating, is of when I secretly drank her urine from a urine bottle just minutes after I heard her relieve herself in the back of our van. When she finished her business and returned to her seat up front, I quietly went back and felt around in the darkness for the bottle. My heart pounded for fear of being caught, but I was so sexually excited! I almost didn’t go through with it, but I found the bottle and knew it would be a once in a lifetime thrill for me! I opened it and smelled its contents. Oh my god! My ears rang as I put the bottle to my lips and tilted its opening toward me. I swear I could practically feel and hear demons all around and in me celebrating, dancing, and cheering me on to drink! I tasted my mother’s warm urine as it flowed past my lips and over my tongue! I imagined my face between her thighs kissing, licking, and sucking her cunt as I drank the entire contents of the bottle! Her urine was warm, flavorful, and delicious! When I was done, I humped a rolled-up sleeping bag and orgasmed intensely! Then I replaced her urine with mine and no one was the wiser! I have masturbated thousands of times over several decades to that memory!

For me, the more perverse I perceive my urine play to be, the more intense my excitement is! The more worthless I feel when indulging my desires, the more aroused I become!

So then, how do your thoughts help you have fun with urine? What emotions do you have when at play? Your thoughts have wings!

As with every other aspect of my sexuality, it’s entirely a function of male supremacy. A superior man perpetrates extreme degradation by shooting his waste directly into his victim’s face—all over, but especially in the eyes and up the nose—and then forcing the rest down its throat to be swallowed with tearful gratitude. In this way, facial ejaculation and throat breeding serve exactly the same purpose. I don’t understand people who will only do one or the other. (Though I admit that cunt-to-mouth re-penetration has supplanted orofacial degradation as the ultimate non-violent, yet abusive male exercise of hegemony. The bitch must suck off and swallow its own rectal detritus. The bitch must taste His fuck.)

Piss on the rest of the body, or taken in the mouth but spit out, does not interest me. It’s not nearly degrading enough. Similarly, pee pants, diapers, “accidents”, and furniture destruction hold no interest. I guess these represent a loss of control while male power demands total control.

Theres more to it. Urine comes from Penis and is therefore inherently fascinating and attractive. I could watch random men expose and relieve themselves all day, every day. I especially love outdoor festivals where young men are proud to show off their burgeoning genitalia and amazingly powerful bladders. And finally, I honestly do savor fresh male waste. I’m sure it’s largely sexual conditioning, but I crave the taste. Of course, I will drink the stud’s piss on command whether it’s delicious or foul. I am his inferior and he has the right to exert his imperial male authority at will, as often as he likes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think my joy comes from a different place than many others here, I could be wrong. The thought of degradation and humiliation is a turn off for me.

Videos of guys pissing or cumming are hot but I just think of them as wasteful. They should be getting swallowed or up a good hole.

I find pleasure in my man and his dick and all that comes from it. If its from him I want it in me, not on me. Like when warriors would eat the heart of enemies to gain their strength, I happily take the fluids of my man/men to take on the sexual energy they have. Both of my holes are open for a man's cum/spit/piss. To me it's not waste. Its another sexual fluid for me to take inside of myself.

I am the priestess of this Temple, and I thankfully accept the offering.

For me, Piss is just FUN!   Whether I'm getting piss soaked, drinking from the tap, or getting piss fucked, it's all fun.   I especially love reclining in a tub and having multiple studs pissing on me.   And swapping piss via kissing is HOT HOT HOT!   It makes me feel liberated, daring, and powerful having all those guys focused on pissing on me.   I guess I like to be the center of attention.   And it doesn't hurt that I usually get to take all those dicks in my mouth.    And while I do enjoy being dominated, I don't see piss as domination or humiliation.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

For me it is about total submission to my alpha top, or superior.    I get off being used completely especially the guy pissing in me.     Being used as a urinal and a spittoon is a huge turn-on to me.    It is about domination and giving myself completely to him and his whims.        Although I should be humiliated, I am usually completely hard.    There have been times I shot my load while swallowing a guy's piss without jacking off.     It started with my dad and then my brother, and then being used by their "trusted" friends or buddies.   The more nasty, foul, or dirty they thought swallowing their piss, spit, and cum was the greater the pleasure I received.    the look or scorn and contempt on their faces and the name calling "dirty piss drinking faggot" the harder I would get ..... I had a need to be a pig slut and to get the attention of men I felt and knew were better than me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

well i took the plunge and it was hot had a hot 20 yo piss on me and i swallowed some was hot  didnt think i would like it but i did had a very mild flavor

Drinking a man’s piss is second nature to me. The moment I realized people do it, I could think of nothing else. I specifically sought out men who would urinate in my mouth and had no hesitation I got the opportunity. It was the same with swallowing seed.

2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

I'll consume everything a man's cock can produce...submission has nothing to do with it...just something I enjoy!

I 100% agree

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

To me its a submission thing. Guys have pissed on me and pissed in me. Dont like the taste or smell of piss, but its so degrading its hot. The fact that a REAL MAN is pissing on a sissy twink faggot like me is always a true honor. Last time i showed i was thankful by saying "SIR thank you for finding such a lowly faggot like me worthy enough to be ur toilet."

Guest peepee-love

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'd like to hear much more about the thoughts, feelings, and especially the emotions that you experience when you're playing. For example, I love to personify and have flings with unflushed public urinals. My mind becomes frenzied with sexual excitement as I kneel before one and speak aloud to it of how lovely and beautiful it is. As I act out my seduction of a urinal, my mind become fevered with arousal at the mischievousness and perverseness of it all!  Emotionally I feel ashamed of my actions and painfully sad that I don't have someone to love and who truly loves me. Somehow these emotions add to my feelings of worthlessness and arouse me even more! As I smell, kiss, and lick the cold porcelain body of a urinal, I passionately say to it, "I love you... I love you... I want to taste you... I want to drink you!" In my mind, I can hear the urinal breathily saying to me in a deep voice, "Love me... Taste me... Drink me... Suck me dry!" To add to my frenzied mental state, I imagine demons gathering and swarming around me to watch. As I dip a straw deep into the pool of urine and wrap my lips around the it, they dance and cheer me on!  Then As I draw the flavorful urine to me, they mischievously and excitedly laugh! While I drink the urinal's contents and masturbate, all of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions collide as I'm consumed with an intense orgasm!

So how do your thoughts, feelings, and emotions work to highten your pleasure of urine play?

Guest Chubdude

Older guy I use to play with ask me if i would drink it or use he would just pee on me ever since first time it happen i can't get the feeling out of me yo the point ill shower myself with my own

Honestly, this is the best post/thread I’ve ever witnessed in the Breeding Zone forums. I have long pondered on my own and written in my sexual journal — describing what piss means to me.

The fact is that

#1. A good Sub Slave pig boy LIVES & BREATHES for his Top/Master’s bodily fluids - cum, piss, spit. The sub Slave should always SEEK OUT their Top’s fluids.

#2. There is something about swallowing a man’s urine while kneeling in front of him; mouth open, heard back, eyes on the cock head and the top’s face (in case he wants total eye contact for the duration of the “unloading” of piss. For me: this act is Sacred!

• Upvote 2

Guest perverthomoslave

To me, it's all about the taboo and the dirtiness. Most people would frown upon it, so it drives me to do it. Sure, there's also the aspect of dominance and stuff like that, but the fact that most people are against it motivates me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never been interested in this but after reading this thread, I think it might help me degrade my bitch and make him realize he is so worthless, ANY use a real man puts him to is a step up for him.   Going to try this.  Hope it breaks some of his resistance to seeing himself as my recepticle

• Upvote 2