Psychology of urine play

Guest peepee-love

On 8/2/2018 at 1:52 AM, john_private98102 said:

Ive never been interested in this but after reading this thread, I think it might help me degrade my bitch and make him realize he is so worthless, ANY use a real man puts him to is a step up for him.   Going to try this.  Hope it breaks some of his resistance to seeing himself as my recepticle

This is honesty the greatest news I could hear from a post like this! 

Of course your bitch needs to be drinking down urine like a human toilet. He needs to be accepting any fluids from men’s bodies, as if they are a sacred gift. He should be honored to drink down every drop... When he inevitably starts spilling some out & not drinking down properly: slap him as hard as possible across the face, and he’ll learn quick. That is how I was taught by my first Piss Master in September 2012....drinking daily before work / after work for almost 3 years, before he moved out of state.

I wish you and your bitch boi the best in this exciting endeavor! You will both grow to love this multiple times / day ritual together!

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:59 AM, 8yearsacumdump said:

This is honesty the greatest news I could hear from a post like this! 

Of course your bitch needs to be drinking down urine like a human toilet. He needs to be accepting any fluids from men’s bodies, as if they are a sacred gift. He should be honored to drink down every drop... When he inevitably starts spilling some out & not drinking down properly: slap him as hard as possible across the face, and he’ll learn quick. That is how I was taught by my first Piss Master in September 2012....drinking daily before work / after work for almost 3 years, before he moved out of state.

I wish you and your bitch boi the best in this exciting endeavor! You will both grow to love this multiple times / day ritual together!

Sounds like he treated you right.   The one I'll be breaking down further already lives out of state.  Can't be twice a day but next trip or if someone else uses him I cam suggest they start him off

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Guest peepee-love
On 7/3/2018 at 9:48 PM, FaceLoad said:

I honestly do savor fresh male waste. I’m sure it’s largely sexual conditioning, but I crave the taste.

This is the first time I've heard the term "sexual conditioning", and I'm certain it's why I too crave and enjoy the flavor of urine. My very first sexual encounter was with another male who urinated in my mouth while I was very turned on! That moment was and remains very special and pivotal in my sexual development. The joy I get from being urinated on and drinking urine has only grown exponentially! On my knees is where I long to be with his penis nestled in my mouth, feeling and tasting his warm urine jetting in, tickling my tongue as I drink. So heavenly and erotic!

Edited by peepee-love

For me waterspouts was something I would do alone at first. I’m always nice at home and I’d hold it until I just couldn’t any longer and I’d grab a jock or a pair of bikini briefs and I’d go in my backyard and just let go. Soaking myself and feeling it run down my legs and then jack off. Or I’d keep a glass next to me and when I couldn’t hold it anymore I’d fill it and drink it down repeating the process all night while edging.

My first experience with another man was at a bathhouse probably 6 months ago. I was literally walking through the halls on my way to the bathroom and met a top who took me to his room. I figured I could handle a quick fuck before pissing, but midway through the session his friend or boyfriend or whatever joined us. They were both taking their time with me and I told them more than once I had to stop and piss, but they kept going. I was getting fucked on my back and I just couldn’t hold it anymore and started pissing on myself.

I felt so humiliated, but they didn’t stop and soon both had deposited a load in me. Neither of them said one fucking word about it and that just made me feel even more degraded and dirty.

Soon after that I started looking for tops into ws and finally drank another man’s piss got pissed on. I love it so much though I’ve only done it a few times now. 

I’m obsessed with cooks and love all things related to them, including piss. Someday I hope to act as a urinal for multiple men and drink as much as they can give me.

Piss play has two very distinct meanings for me, depending on our type of connection and roles.

If I'm acting as a sub, I love to get on my knees or lie on my back and look up into a (poz) guy's (wasted) face as as he baptizes and marks me from head to foot with his toxic bodily fluid. The look and feel of his 98.6-degree piss glistening on my skin skin is incredibly hot, and it only gets better when it dries and mixes with my sweat and pit stink as we play and piss all night.

On the other hand, if it's a mutual exchange, I get off on the intensely masculine connection between two men handling their dicks and and spraying each other with piss. Marking and accepting each other's piss is an intimate form of ritual bonding and mutual acknowledgement of each other as sexual animals and partners. In many ways, the connection is more intense for me than intercourse.

By the way, I love this thread. The psychology of sex has always been more important to me than the physical aspects. Thanks for sharing, guys.

Piss play is considered one of the safer kinks, as well as one of the hottest. In 2016, I joined a piss club in Chicago just to experience it. I took my future husband on my third visit, and got so drunk that I raped him at the bar. He loved it, and we both went to events as that year progressed. Since he died, I go a lot less often. :( 

It's something about the bonding experience between men when you consume each other's fluids. This is one sexually charged activity that will NOT get you pozzed if you are not looking for that. You can, however, get other bugs from the urine. For those who are trying it for the first time, some tips:

1. You don't have to swallow if you are not ready, especially if it's your first time at a piss party. For some men, just wearing another man's piss is a badge of honour. It gets your feet wet, so to speak. Most guys are okay with this.

2. If you're going to piss in another guy's mouth, be sure you didn't eat something strong like asparagus or garlic. Be aware that you can also be salty if you ate some peanuts recently. However, strawberries can make it quite fragrant in a good way.

3. Don't wear sneakers or your "good shoes" to such an event. They'll be ruined and you'll never get that smell out of them. Flip flops or shower sandals will do. Or go barefoot! Just be sure there are no cuts or open wounds on your feet.

4. If you are pee shy, go to the event anyway and tank up on the water or beer. You'll pee out of necessity eventually, and going to piss parties will help you get over that.

5. It's a good idea to bring SaniWipes or something to wipe yourself off afterwards. You don't want to smell like a homeless person on the bus ride home or whatever. You might get off on it, but it will repel others and invite some unkind remarks.

For a couple decent erotic piss stories, I recommend buying the book "Soaked" by Joseph Bean.

• Like 2

Once at SOP/Underground in London a kind and older English gentleman sat next to me on one of the few stools in the corner across the tiny bar. Strange thing was that while most others were wearing close to nothing, latex or yellow sports gear, he was fully dressed with jacket, shirt and tie. I was on my 3rd pint and perhaps he noticed, since he asked me if I needed to pee. When I nodded he came off his stool and kneeled right there in that corner, more or less the least private spot of the place. He took down my underwear and I started peeing over him, in his mouth and, following his guidance, over his head in his grey hair and all over his neat jacket, shirt and tie. He also specifically wanted me to pee inside the pocket of his jacket, creating big wet stains. This public self-degradation sort of provoked some relatively nasty behaviour from my side. Just could not allow him total control, so I spat a few times in his hair and sort of 'washed' his hair with my spit. After that I pissed my last piss into my still half full pint and emptied the mix right on his head. A guy who had been jerking off on the scene then shot and added his cumload. Then I 'washed' he gentleman's hair again mixing the piss beer spit and cum. He hadn't expected that twist but he accepted it with a smile and looked very satisfied, albeit totally ruined.

Edited by guy4it
grammar

Guest peepee-love

Hi guys! Thank you for describing your experiences with watersports, although I want to hear more about the psychological aspects of your WS fetish. Most of us here, including myself, enjoy the feelings of worthlessness and degradation, and the emotions that often go with them. For instance, I love the emotions of sadness and despair, which somehow arouse me sexually when I'm drinking down others' urine. I've found that I can greatly intensify those emotions by recalling events in my life such as when I told my mom I was queer. WOW! Was she ever angry at first and demanded to know how I could be so heartless as to deny her grandchildren before retreating to her bedroom and slamming the door! Through that closed door I heard her break down and sob, and I got off on it! Yes!... I masturbated to a fiery orgasm just outside her door! I relished, and still do decade later, the sound and memory of her crying mournfully; Her cries having what I perceived as a sweet ring to them. I felt gleefully evil and could practically feel and hear demons swarming, dancing, laughing, and celebrating around me and in me. After my orgasm, I plummeted from my mental high and, for a moment, wished I hadn't done what I did. I quickly left the house and returned several hours later to find my mother very drunk, during which time she laughed at and mocked me. That was hot too!

So then, I challenge y'all to describe your thoughts and emotions as you engage in watersports. Sure, describe an event, but tell us how you felt emotionally and mentally.  

Guest peepee-love

Hi guys, and thanks for your interest in and contributions to this thread. Recently I wandered upon an online article wherein the psychology of peeing fetishes is discussed.  Of particular interest to me are Dr. Mark Griffith's thoughts on how and why some fetishes may develop.  He thinks that people may in part be influenced by rejection of the opposite sex and/or by youthful arousal being channelled elsewhere (deliberately or accidentally).  As a youth, I'd become aroused when rejected, laughed at, mocked, and otherwise bullied.  Then came that fateful day when someone demanded I suck their dick, and as I did so, he urinated and in an instant, my fetish was fully developed.  I'm a complete and utter pantywaist, good for nothing more than having others expel their piss into... A warm, soft, and gentle urinal when there's no available bathroom, and they don't want their urine to splash back on themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, fascinating thread, i need to wander out of the "general" forum more often.

i too am deeply interested in the psychological side of sex.  i'm sub bottom, but different from a lot of guys who identify as such (which is not to suggest one is better or worse, just different, part of the variety of life). i questioned my sub nature when when reading so many Dom and sub experiences and thoughts of others, until i started meeting Dom guys who i matched up with, guys who didn't want or fit with other types of subs, and began to realize the vast variety of D/s. 

i don't see myself as worthless at all.  For me, a big part of the power exchange in a D/s dynamic is submitting my 'worth,' so to speak. i experience the power of a Dom when they elicit that desire and need within me to submit.  i don't perceive meanness, force or bullying to be powerful at all.  To me patience and self control are a demonstration of  how much power a Dom has.  Not only do meanness, bullying and force  not evoke a submissive response, i've come close to decking a few guys who've tried it on me.  i likely would have won if it had turned into a physical contest, i have a second degree black belt and some pent up rage against bullies lol.  i got bullied a lot as a kid. i suspect now that was because some kids sensed my love for guys and my sub nature and took advantage of it, but neither they nor i had the sophistication at that age to employ grooming techniques.  Though, looking back, my cousin was at the beginning of developing those kinds of Dom skills, and i still have dreams about Him to this day. 

For me, affectionate grooming is one of the most powerful things i have experienced in  D/s relationship.  i've written about my introduction to piss on a few threads on BZ, so i won't go into detail again here, but the Dom who introduced me to piss also turned me into a piss slut and His piss slut.  Or maybe more accurately, He knew how to manipulate me and solidify that in me?  To me, that is evidence of power and control.  He didn't break me to get control, He groomed and manipulated what was there to control and mold me. 

We'd known each other and had been getting together for several months before He pissed in me after breeding me, but He had taken me through a process and by the time He pissed in me, He knew there was barely a speed bump left for me to become His piss slut (and He was right).  It's a long intricate story.  We got together about once a week for over a year before both of us had to move for various reasons. He had already made me His anal piss slut and was working on making me oral as well. We always talked, a lot, so He knew me well and i trusted Him. He knew that i was ambivalent about taking piss orally, i.e., i loved the idea of it, but was afraid of the actual taste of piss and how i might react.  He never violated my boundaries, but He was expert at moving them to where He wanted them. i never experienced full on piss drinking with Him before moving, but He had started changing me. He had a lot of control over His own bladder and ability to piss, and to this day i'm not sure if this is accurate, but when i would be sucking Him and His cock was at the back of my throat, i think He was releasing small amounts of HIs piss at the back of my throat and into me.  I'm not sure, because i never felt or tasted it in my mouth, or maybe some residual, but not enough to remove doubt.  During and after, He also had that sparkle in His eye that He'd get when He had succeeded in Doming me.  

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2018 at 12:52 AM, john_private98102 said:

Ive never been interested in this but after reading this thread, I think it might help me degrade my bitch and make him realize he is so worthless, ANY use a real man puts him to is a step up for him.   Going to try this.  Hope it breaks some of his resistance to seeing himself as my recepticle

Well I like the feeling of being degraded, so I'd have to assume it will produce the same with him. Maybe start with pissing into a cup and telling him you want to see him drink some of it. Next time after he blows you, tell him you're not finished, tell him open his mouth and take it. It didn't take much "coaching" for me to try. First time with my black friend, after he pulled up I saw him sitting in his car for a bit, getting out with a large QT cup and walked in, he didn't say anything, I began sucking his cock and right before he came, he pulled out and told me to drink some of his piss if I wanted his cum, so I did. After that he'd have me drink his piss while his cock was in my mouth.....always telling me it's my reward for doing a good job, or it's my punishment for a crummy job.

On 8/5/2019 at 10:39 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Wow, fascinating thread, i need to wander out of the "general" forum more often.

i too am deeply interested in the psychological side of sex.  i'm sub bottom, but different from a lot of guys who identify as such (which is not to suggest one is better or worse, just different, part of the variety of life). i questioned my sub nature when when reading so many Dom and sub experiences and thoughts of others, until i started meeting Dom guys who i matched up with, guys who didn't want or fit with other types of subs, and began to realize the vast variety of D/s. 

i don't see myself as worthless at all.  For me, a big part of the power exchange in a D/s dynamic is submitting my 'worth,' so to speak. i experience the power of a Dom when they elicit that desire and need within me to submit.  i don't perceive meanness, force or bullying to be powerful at all.  To me patience and self control are a demonstration of  how much power a Dom has.  Not only do meanness, bullying and force  not evoke a submissive response, i've come close to decking a few guys who've tried it on me.  i likely would have won if it had turned into a physical contest, i have a second degree black belt and some pent up rage against bullies lol.  i got bullied a lot as a kid. i suspect now that was because some kids sensed my love for guys and my sub nature and took advantage of it, but neither they nor i had the sophistication at that age to employ grooming techniques.  Though, looking back, my cousin was at the beginning of developing those kinds of Dom skills, and i still have dreams about Him to this day. 

For me, affectionate grooming is one of the most powerful things i have experienced in  D/s relationship.  i've written about my introduction to piss on a few threads on BZ, so i won't go into detail again here, but the Dom who introduced me to piss also turned me into a piss slut and His piss slut.  Or maybe more accurately, He knew how to manipulate me and solidify that in me?  To me, that is evidence of power and control.  He didn't break me to get control, He groomed and manipulated what was there to control and mold me. 

We'd known each other and had been getting together for several months before He pissed in me after breeding me, but He had taken me through a process and by the time He pissed in me, He knew there was barely a speed bump left for me to become His piss slut (and He was right).  It's a long intricate story.  We got together about once a week for over a year before both of us had to move for various reasons. He had already made me His anal piss slut and was working on making me oral as well. We always talked, a lot, so He knew me well and i trusted Him. He knew that i was ambivalent about taking piss orally, i.e., i loved the idea of it, but was afraid of the actual taste of piss and how i might react.  He never violated my boundaries, but He was expert at moving them to where He wanted them. i never experienced full on piss drinking with Him before moving, but He had started changing me. He had a lot of control over His own bladder and ability to piss, and to this day i'm not sure if this is accurate, but when i would be sucking Him and His cock was at the back of my throat, i think He was releasing small amounts of HIs piss at the back of my throat and into me.  I'm not sure, because i never felt or tasted it in my mouth, or maybe some residual, but not enough to remove doubt.  During and after, He also had that sparkle in His eye that He'd get when He had succeeded in Doming me.  

Oh, I don't feel I'm worthless, but like the feeling of being worthlessness. It's all a game/play to relieve stress and I like the role. I don't play with others that I perceive as truly mean, nasty or crude, relaying that as play is OK, but not as a real life jerk. I pretty much walk away from those types. Even though it been years ago, I was trained to protect myself in combat situations and certainly can still do now, so I can't say I feel defenseless

• Like 1