hit me up
      512-297-3577
      i host behind the round rock outlet mall
    • By JustaFaggotCumDump
      just a cumhole. no load refused. anonymous
      text Anytime
      (612) 930 3616

• By Dallashot1
      Seeking total bareback, big dick tops living in (or visiting) the Dallas (Oaklawn) area who are interested in stopping by my place, coming in through my unlocked front door to find me face down in a pillow and my raw hole pointed up and completely exposed and ready to take a rock hard anonymous bareback dick deep inside it.
      I'd like to be well fucked!! Hard and deep for as long as you wanted. Deep stroke my hole to build up pressure in your balls in preparation for its impending forced injection into my raw, open guts. You can flood my hole without notice or warning of any kind. It is unnecessary to ask for approval or agreement to the acceptance of a raw seed deposit. You'd be welcome to drop your load however and whenever and without consent.
      After which, no strings, no obligations, no worries, only to leave my satisfied with an ass full of your cum.
      Let me know if any of you bareback fukkr's want me take your anonymous raw load in my ass.
      Hosting in Dallas, Oaklawn area. 
    • By CumDumpBTM
      Bottom coming to Atlanta for NYE. Planning a gang bang at Red Roof of N Druid Hill since it seems like that's the hotel to host since people are saying Cheshire Motor Inn is not longer able to be a hook up hotel due to security. I have a party post on CL, BBRT: Mixedbihottie and A4A: Mixedbibottom. I'm post friendly and drug free for the same. Will be face down, ass up, door unlocked taking as much loads as I can. Looking to end up with more than 30 in one day. Send me a message with pics please.

• By Rawlatinojock
      Rawlatinojock bbrt CUMDUMP JOCK TAKING ALL DICKS, ALL LOADS, ALL NIGHT" This is a total ANONYMOUS-NO LOAD REFUSED-NO PULLOUT Fuck PARTY.
      California boy First time visiting Austin Texas. 
      My 20th Birthday fuck cumdump 
      At Holiday Inn Austin town lake
      {I will email all the Details}
      TOPS ONLY 
      Bring poppers
      rawlatinojock bbrt

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.