cumhole filled

Cumjunky215

Was in DC a few days for business and thought I'd try to meet someone to breed me.  As usual there were hits and questions on a4a but no one was coming through.  I wasn't being choosy just wanted to get fucked or suck a guy off.  I get a message from a guy who said he's straight married and not getting anything at home, wants to fuck quickly, get off and leave.  I told him my hotel and that I was ready right now.  He said he'd be about 60-90 minutes to shower and drive over.  I thought "he's not coming" but gave him my room number and said my hole will be lubed for him.  He kept saying he isn't a handsome guy, just regular looking, average body, chubby dick, cums a lot.  "I hope you're ok with my looks"--I did not to worry just fuck me.

Well, he did show up.  I hear a soft knock at the door about 70 minutes from hanging up, it pushes open, and an average latin guy comes in,  I stretch onto all 4's my ass facing him, and hear him moan loudly.  He starts undressing, reaching to touch my hole and moan some more.  "Are you ok with me?) he asked--yes come fuck me it's ok.  He finishes stripping, I'm still facing away and he's fingering me.  He presents his dick for sucking, it's semi-hard uncut a little chubby and about 7 1/2"--perfect fuck.  I start sucking him, tastes a little salty under his foreskin which is like poppers to me, chubs up more and precuts like a hose--I keep sucking it up.  Finally pulls out then goes to my ass and slides in slowly--he's the fattest dick I had in awhile.  He kept fucking me, my hole's getting wetter from precum and pull him closer into me.  He says she never wants to fuck and he loves feeling pussy and ass squeezing his dick.

He came twice, my hole flooded I kept telling him to go deep and keep shooting till he had enough.  We talked a little, he was a little shy but I thought it was cute and I was getting bred like a pro.  The surprise was when he returned the next day to give me 2 more loads, talked dirty telling me all the things he likes but never does.  Hope I can return soon and hopefully he doesn't have regrets and just breeds me more.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...