Captain Clarkson

This four-part story from Usenet's alt.sex.stories.gay, posted in 1999, still gets me hard. It was a shame that it was locked away in Google Groups. Bringing it out into the light of the web seemed like a good idea.

The original post is viewable here.

Finally after six years at sea, I finally was going to get shore duty and with luck, my detailer friend had set me up with a good shore billet. To be honest I was doubtful. "Personal assistant" to the commanding officer of some little assed base that no one had ever heard of before in Alaska. Hell, I was hoping to go someplace where I might find a little action. This base was in a town of 1100 and half of those were Navy but Keith said to trust him. Since he had showed me the best time I have ever had when I was in DC, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I arrived on the base and went immediately to the CO to report in. I went into the command center and found the office. I was dressed in my Cracker Jack Dress Blues that were just a bit too tight. As a result, the crotch of my pants left little to the imagination. My cock and low hanging balls were outlined perfectly with the dark material.

As I approached the CO's secretary's desk, her eyes widened as they went passed my crotch. I laughed to myself, thinking, too bad baby, that thing is for men only.

"FC2 Sams reporting to see Capt. Clarkson." I said in my most military, macho voice.

"One moment," she said, staring at my crotch.

"FC2 Sams to see you sir, " she announced through the intercom.

"Send him in," came the reply.

She motioned to the door and I could feel her eyes on my ass as I walked
away, a grin on my face.

"Close the door," the Capt. said as I entered the room. He was standing behind his desk with his hands behind his back. My new commanding officer was one hot fucking officer. He stood an impressive 6' 5" tall, with black hair (just starting to gray at the temples) and green eyes. His body looked well buffed beneath his uniform and his handsome face was like something out of a GQ magazine.

I closed the door and approached his desk. As I approached, it seemed as if he was checking me out. "FC2 Sams reporting for duty, sir!" I said saluting.

"At ease," Captain Clarkson said with a twinkle in his eye. "Strip!"

"Pardon me, sir," I asked dumbfounded?

"I said strip, sailor," he commanded. "Are you deaf or something."

"No sir I said," pulling my jumper over my head.

"Keith was right, you are one hot sailor," he commented as he came from behind his desk. "I hope you're obedient as well."

As I began taking off my pants, his hand reach out and pinched my nipple, making it stand out hard and erect.

"These are the duties you will perform while you're here:" he announced as he began running his hands over my chest and back. "Number one, you will be available 24 hours a day. Because of this you will not be in a duty section. Number two, you do not question anything I ask. Number three, after every order you will answer with, 'yes sir' and nothing else. Number four, you will perform all sexual acts I ask of you. Number five, you will not cum unless I give you permission. That means you will not beat off or have sex with another man unless I say so. Are these orders understood?"

"Yes sir, " I responded standing there with a raging hardon silently thanking Keith for this duty assignment.

"Bend over," Capt. Clarkson ordered.

"Yes sir, " came my immediate reply.

I felt his hands spread the cheeks of my ass. Then, I felt his thumb rub my puckered ass. "I hope you like things up your ass, because you're going to find it filled quite often," he said as he continued to inspect my naked body. "We're going to have to get rid of a little of this hair though. I like my boys smooth. With that he grabbed my cock and led be to a door in the back of his office.

Inside the door was the captain's own private head, complete with shower. "Bend over the sink," he commanded and I complied.

Whack!!!! His hand slapped my ass. "What did I tell you to do when I gave you an order!" he demanded.

"To say 'yes Sir, ' Sir" I answered.

"So why didn't you?" he asked giving my ass another spank.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." I assured him.

"Good!" he said and grabbed an electric clipper. I felt him start to remove the little hair I had around my ass hole with the clippers. When he finished he ordered me to turn around.

"Yes Sir!" I answered and immediately complied.

He then took the clippers to the area around my cock and balls plus the little bit of hair that ran up to my navel. Once he had it clipped, he put shaving cream around my incredibly stiff cock and shaved the little bit of hair that was left. The cool sensation I felt around my prick when he was done was unbelievable. I felt so dirty and horny that I almost came without touching my cock.

"That's better." Captain Clarkson said. "Now let's see what kind of talents you have."

With that, he began to undo his belt. I looked down to see that his cock was beginning to get hard and tent his uniform pants. As he unzipped his pants, his cock sprang free. The captain wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock was huge. It was uncut and nine inches long and very thick. It was sticking straight out and I could just see the purple head pushing its way out of his foreskin. At the slit, a drop of pre-cum was just beginning to form.

"Get on your knees, sailor!" came the order. "Now suck that cock and don't even think about touching yours."

"Yes Sir," I answered, licking my lips in anticipation.

I started by going after that drop of pre-cum with my tongue. It had a strong musky taste. My head began to spin as I inhaled his very masculine smell. I dove my mouth onto his shaft and worked my tongue into the foreskin around the head of his cock. The area inside around the head of his cock had that same musky taste of his pre-cum. As I licked my tongue around the head of his cock, savoring this taste treat, Captain Clarkson put his hands on either side of my head and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I opened my throat and let it slide down.

"Yeah, Sams, you have one fucking hot mouth!"

I reached up and grabbed his balls, which were just as impressive as his cock. They hung down at least three inches and they felt like two eggs inside his scrotum. They were also shaved to my delight. He still had pubic hair but his balls were smooth and absolutely hairless. I grabbed them and pulled them down towards the floor. The captain responded by moaning.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked the crease between his balls and his legs. I loved the way he tasted. The salty, sweaty musk his crotch gave off was driving me crazy.

Next, I began to tongue his smooth balls.

"Fuck yeah sailor, suck those balls!"

"Yes Sir!" I responded and sucked one of them into my mouth. I rolled it around with my tongue and was rewarded with another moan. I tried to get the other one into my mouth at the same time but they were too big. "God what a load of cum these things must produce," I thought to myself.

After I had given his balls a good bath, I returned to his cock. I began to slowly work my mouth up and down his big tool. I was giving it the best head I knew how. It must have been too much for him though because he put his hand behind my head and began to fuck my face. In and out of my mouth and down my throat, he drove his cock. My head was spinning with the sensation of having this monster prick being forced down my throat.

"Yeah, suck that dick you fucking sea whore!" he said. "Yeah, you like having your face fucked don't you? You want my cream in your mouth don't you?"

My mouth was full so I couldn't answer. Instead, I just started working my tongue harder around his prick and started fondling his balls with my hands.

Soon, he was fucking my mouth faster and I felt his balls pull up in preparation for releasing their load. When his cock let loose with the first blast of his jizz, it hit the back of my throat so hard it gagged me. I didn't care though. I wanted every drop of my captains hot man juice. He pulled his cock out so that just the head of it was in my mouth and let me savor every blast of his sweet tasting cum. I pulled the foreskin away from the head so that I could swallow every drop.

Captain Clarkson shuddered as his orgasm subsided. "Fuck sailor, you have a great mouth."

As his cock slipped from my mouth, he looked down and frowned. "I thought I told you that you could only cum if I gave you permission," he bellowed.

I looked down and saw that I had blown my load all over the floor between his legs and I hadn't even touched myself.

"Get down and lick it up sailor!" he ordered.

"Yes Sir!" I answered bending down to lick up my own spunk from the floor.

Bent over with my ass in the air, the captain spanked my ass each time I reached my tongue out for another wad of my goo. "Now I hope this is thelast time you disobey one of my orders."

Once the floor was cleaned of my load, I was ordered to get dressed.

"As my personal assistant you are at my disposal always, therefore, you will live in my house." He through me a set of keys. "Your room is in the basement. Go and unpack your things and then you can have the rest of the day to explore the base. But be back by 1800. I am going to need you this evening."

My cock got hard just thinking about this evening as I headed to the captains quarters. It must have been really obvious too because I sure got a lot of stares. I didn't care though. This was going to be one great duty rotation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

The second post is here.

It didn't take me long to unpack my things at Captain Calrkson's house on the base. When I was done, I began to look around the place. It was very nice by Navy housing standards. For the most part, the basement was its own apartment, with a small living area, bedroom and kitchenette. The rest of the basement was dedicated to a home gym set up (which explained the great body on the Captain.)

Upstairs, were the main living areas. Like every other house, it had a kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom and two bathrooms. I didn't go snooping however, because I didn't want anything to jeopardize this job.

The base turned out to be unexciting at best. The only item of interest I found was that the head at the playing field contained a glory hole which by the look of the cum stains on the walls and the graffiti got plenty of action.

I returned home about 1600, not wanting to be late for the Captain. There was a TV in my bedroom so I turned it on and began watching something AFRTS was rerunning and fell asleep.

I awoke just after 1800 to the captain's voice from upstairs. "FC2 Sams, front and center!"

I ran upstairs and stood at attention before Captain Clarkson. "Yes, Sir! What can I do for you sir?"

"Come with me," he said heading for his bedroom.

"Strip!" he commanded.

"Yes, Sir!"

I quickly shed my civvies as he opened one of his bureau drawers. In his hand he held a leather ball cock ring which he snapped around my cock.

"You will wear some kind of cock ring at all times. Is that understood?" he said.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good, now come with me."

Yes, Sir."

He led me into the bathroom. "You are to be clean at all times. That means you will shower every day and three times a day you will use this," he said handing me an enema kit. "You will start now," and he left the room.

"Yes sir," I replied as he walked out. I filled the bag with warm water and douched thoroughly.

When I was done, I returned to the bedroom to find Captain Clarkson completely naked. His body was even better than I imagined. His chest was about 48 inches and covered with just a nice mat of hair that ran down the center of his stomach to connect with the hair in his crotch.

"Get over here, bend over and grab your ankles!" he ordered

"Yes, Sir!"

Once I was bent over, the captain began examining my ass. I could feel his fingers rubbing my tight puckered hole. Then, I felt his tongue push itself into me. My hole immediately relaxed to allow him to get in farther. My dick also responded, bobbing its way to attention.

As he licked my ass, Capt. Clarkson reached between my legs and began pulling on my balls. He wrapped his fingers around them and tugged them hard, stretching them to the floor. He then twisted them making them hurt just a little and making me whimper a little in pain. The captain responded by twisting harder.

"Sailor, I like men with low hanging balls," he explained, "and by the time your finished here, your balls will hang real low. Stand up!"

"Yes, Sir"

Grabbing my balls he led me back over to his drawer of toys. He pulled out a leather cord and began wrapping it around my ball sac. He wrapped it tight forcing my balls to hang at the very extreme of my scrotum.  They hung stiffly below my cock when he was finished, aching from the pressure.

"Now bend back over!"

"Yes, Sir"

I then felt his hands begin to rub lube onto my ass. The feeling was different after having my ass hole shaved earlier that day. He then, inserted a finger and began twisting it in my ass.

"Good, you're nice and tight. We'll change that in the next three years though."

Next, I felt him remove his finger and something else was pushed into my ass. It felt huge. I looked behind me to see this eight-inch dildo being shoved into me. My ass was on fire from not being loosened up first. The pain wasn't so bad though that there was no pleasure. My ass quickly opened up to accept the full length of the latex prick.

"Move over to the bed," he ordered, "and don't let that dildo out of your ass!"

Yes, Sir!"

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Sir!"

Once there, Captain Clarkson began to fuck me hard with the dildo. "Yeah, I love to watch a guys ass get filled," he remarked.

Next, he pulled out a bigger dildo from the nightstand and replaced the one in my ass with it. Again, my ass felt like it was on fire but it felt great. With this one he was fucking me in long slow strokes and soon, I was taking it with ease. The captain however had a surprise for me. From the nightstand, he pulled and ever larger dildo that was as thick as his wrist. I was told to keep the current dildo up my ass while he got this one ready. He reached under the bed and grabbed a tin of Crisco and began greasing up the dildo. When it was all greased up, he pulled the other dildo out of my fuck hole.

I cried out as he pushed that monster at my hole. I felt like my ass was tearing. He stopped and let my ass get used to the new intrusion. As my ass relaxed, he inserted it further but again I cried out. "No please, sir, take it out it's too big," I begged.

"Don't be such a pussy, sailor! Take it like a man!" he said and shoved it deeper into my tortured fuck hole.

My ass screamed with pain and yet when I looked down, my cock was as hard as a rock.

It seemed like an eon but finally, my ass relaxed and I began to enjoy the feeling of this giant latex cock being worked into my ass but just as I was getting into it, he stopped.

"I think it's time for you to feel some real flesh in your ass," he said.

I smiled thinking how good it would feel to have his cock in my ass. I was surprised however to feel his fingers begin pushing into my ass. I was even more shocked when I felt his hand slide easily into my bowels and my sphincter wrap around his wrist. Once inside, his fingers began massaging my bowels, sending electric sensations all through my body. I was flying with the feelings coursing through my body. "Oh God, Sir. I've never had this much in my ass before." I cried.

"You like that sailor?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I like it too. I like to see a man's ass filled with my hand. I love the warm feel of your bung hole."

Captain Clarkson fisted my ass for nearly 20 minutes before I begged him to stop. I just couldn't take it any more. Reluctantly, he pulled his hand from my fuck chute but instead of ending things, he replaced it with his cock. In one swift stroke his shove his nine-inch, monster thick cock into my hole. I was thankful that my ass was well stretched as I took him in.

"Come on sailor, take your captains cock! Milk the cum out of it with your ass."

"Yes, Sir!" I said.

Smack! I felt his hand connect with the cheek of my ass. In response, my ass tightened around his shaft.

Smack, smack! He spanked me again.  "That's it tight that ass up for your captain."

He continued to spank my ass as he fucked me harder and harder, impaling me on his giant rod. Each time he did, I would clamp my ass down around his cock. I was also bucking back to meet his every stroke, eager to have his cock as deep as I could get it.

He fucked me like this for another half-hour. His stamina was unbelievable. I knew that I wasn't going to be walking right tomorrow but didn't care. This man was an animal and I wanted him to fuck me forever.

"Unghhhhh!!! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!!!" he exclaimed and slammed his cock deep into my butt. I felt his cock jump inside me as it spewed his hot load of man cream inside me. With a final few strokes, he unloaded the last of his spunk into my ass and pulled it out. He then reached back into his nightstand and pulled out a butt plug and stuck it into my now empty hole.

"I want you to keep that in there at all times, do you understand?" he said.

"Yes, Sir" I gasped.

"You will only take it out by my order or when douching. Also, nothing else will enter your ass without my strict authorization. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good, now grab your clothes and go to your room and remember, you don't cum unless tell you to!" he ordered.

With that I got up and grabbed my clothes.

Smack!!!!!!!! His hand connected with my already sore and red ass.

"Goddam it sailor, how many times do you have to be told to say 'Yes, Sir' when you're given and order!" he growled.

"Sorry sir", I said meekly and backed out of the room.

My ass was so sore, but it also wanted more. I had never had my ass worked over so thoroughly before. I didn't see how it could get any better. Little did I know that it was going to get a lot better before I left this command.

The end of Part II

If you liked this story, please let me know. I am going to try to do a whole bunch of things with FC2 Sams and Captain Clarkson. One of which will involve Sams getting caught using the glory holes at the ball bark restroom. Little does he know that the captain has been secretly video-taping sailors there for the last year.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

The third part is here.

When I woke up the next morning, my ass felt very sore and very full. Then I remembered the butt plug Captain Clarkson had put up there when we were finished last night. I also remembered the order I was given concerning douching. I went immediately to the bathroom and followed my order. I then got my uniform out for my day's work. Whatever that was to be. Once dressed, I headed upstairs. Captain Clarkson was sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a cup of coffee. "You fill that uniform out pretty nice sailor," he said as I walked in.

"Thank you sir..Uh, sir? Where do I eat meals?"

"As my assistant, you will be with me for all meals. You will cook breakfast, and I have some one who fixes the rest of the meals. I have started breakfast already, since it is your first day."

"Now for today's schedule. After you drive me to my office, you are to take this map and visit all the places I have marked. At each place you will introduce yourself as my new assistant. They will most likely have various papers that need to come to me. This will be the biggest and most boring part of your job while here. I promise though that there will be more exciting parts."

After dropping the captain at his office, I began the marked rounds. For the most part they were typical sub commands found at any naval base. My favorite stop though had to be the small Marine detachment. I arrived just after their morning PT. The Captain in charge was in his office and to get there, I had to pass through the unit's shower room. My cock grew noticeably harder inside my uniform as I passed among the wet, freshly showered men. I had to fight not to stare at their cocks. When I got to the Captains office, I was ordered to shut the door.

The Marine Captain was working on something, so I just stood in front of his desk. He finished momentarily and I noticed his eyes lingered momentarily on my crotch.

"FC2 Sams, reporting sir. I am the CO's new assistant." I told him as ordered.

"Is that right? Well, lets hope your as good as his last assistant, " the marine said with a wicked leer.

Captain Marks as his nametag identified him then got up from his desk. He walked around his desk and approached me. His hand reached forward and grabbed my still half-hard cock.

"Let's see how well you use this thing sailor," he said as he began unbuttoning my pants.

Once he had my cock free of my uniform, he undid his own pants, exposing his own stiffening member. It looked to be about an average 6" in length and also average in width. None the less, it looked pretty tasty.

"Suck my cock sailor!" he demanded. Needless to say I didn't have to be told twice. I got onto my knees immediately and swallowed his cock to the hilt, burying my nose into his pubic hair. I inhaled, taking in his smell. As always, my head began to spin and my instincts set me to work on his member. When I worked my way down to his balls, he began to moan. I then concentrated my energy on tonguing the entire underside of his balls. Then, Captain Marks grabbed me by the hair, pulled my head back and ordered me to lick his ass hole.

He turned around and bent over his desk. I reached out and spread his ass cheeks, exposing his fuck hole. Again, I inhaled, taking in the musky odor coming from the crack of his ass and then dove right in. I started by snaking my tongue around the outside of his tight puckered hole. This seemed to drive him crazy. Soon, he was pushing his ass back and begging me to tongue fuck him. I obliged by curling my tongue and shoving it as far as I could up into him. He tasted as good as he smelled and I was enjoying every minute. I moved my hand to my cock and started to stroke it slowly as I gave this marine the best rim job I knew how to give. My own ass was twitching around the butt plug that I had been ordered to keep there at all times, causing it to push lightly on my prostate.

"Fuck me, sailor. Give me that big rod and make sure you fuck me hard!" he ordered just as his ass was all lubed with my spit.

I stood up and placed my cock at the entrance to his shit hole. When I did he reached behind, grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him, burying my cock deep into his ass with one movement. "Now fuck that ass hard and fast!"

His insistence drove me wild and I couldn't help but do exactly what he said. I began fucking him so hard, we were moving his big metal desk slowly across the room.  "Yeah, fuck that ass! Fuck it hard! Use that man pussy for all it's worth!"  he yelled, making me worry about what could be heard outside the door. I didn't stop though, wanting to fill this guys ass with my load and at the pace he had set that wouldn't be long.

In no time, I felt my balls draw up and prepare to launch their load. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Oh yeah, fill my ass with that jizz!"

With one final, massive stroke, I buried myself deep inside his ass and felt my cock shoot. I could feel his ass pulsing around my cock and knew that he was cumming at the same time. We both were letting out loud moans as we emptied our balls of cum.

Once we were finished, we both just reached down and pulled up our pants. He reached into his out basket, grabbed an envelope, handed it to me and then said, "you know, I think your going to better that the last assistant."

"Thank you sir," I said smiling. I then saluted and left the room. Walking back through the Marines, I noticed they were no more dressed than they had been when I came in and the majority of them were hard. I guess they had heard quite a bit. I also thought that this must be another hand picked unit. This was confirmed when several of the young marines began stroking themselves as I walked out and a few even grabbed my ass. I just smiled and walked out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

The fourth, and final, part is here.

After I had worked for the captain for two weeks, I had pretty much gotten into a routine. Each day, I made my rounds through the base, including the Marine detachment and then would run errands the rest of the day for the Captain. At night, he would sometimes work, calling various commands as well as politicos. When he finished his work, he would take me to the bedroom and have his way with me. That usually amounted to finding different ways in which he could abuse by ass hole. It always included me getting fisted since as the Captain was fond of telling me, "I love to see my hand buried in a man's ass!"

I still couldn't believe what was happening. Keith had really set me up to have a great shore rotation. Although if you had told me a year ago that I would be having my ass fisted nightly, I would have told you to go to hell. I never thought I could have it done to me and now my ass started twitching in anticipation at about 1900 every night.

It was the beginning of my second week when I was doing my morning rounds. As usual, I timed my arrival at the Marine Detachment for when they would be getting out of the showers. Since my first time, I had not had a repeat of my first meeting with Capt. Marks. Therefore, I was surprised to find him naked when I came that day. His six-inch cock was standing at half-mast in front of him as he stood in the middle of the Marine's locker room.

"My men didn't get a real good work out today so I told them that they could get a little more exercise with you. I'm sure you don't mind, do you Sams?" he said with an evil grin.

With that, I felt several hands grab me and begin removing my uniform. I just stood there smiling and watching the cocks on the marines around me begin to rise to the occasion. Just as they were finishing removing the last of my clothes, I saw Capt. Marks and Captain Clarkson enter Marks' office and close the door. Then, I was pushed to my knees and presented with two gorgeous hunks of man meat.

The two cocks in front of me belonged to two of my favorite Marines. One of them was a 6' 3" black man with the most incredible body of his detachment. His cock was about 8 inches long and relatively thin. The other one was even larger and was attached to a very young Puerto Rican boy with the most beautiful eyes.

Unable to decide which to go for first, I chose to try and suck them both at the same time. Since they were both so big, I could only fit the heads of them into my mouth. With my hands though, I reached up and started to massage both men's balls. Behind me, another Marine was removing the butt plug Capt. Clarkson insisted I keep in my ass at all times. It was quickly replaced though with a hard prick. I bent myself forward so that the guy in my ass could get better penetration.

With a cock in my ass, I decided to give the Black and Latino cocks in my face some individualized attention. I started with the Black marine's cock. Swallowing it until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I held his cock in my throat and flexed my throat muscles. He seemed to like this cause I heard him moan. Next, I tried the same trick with the even larger Latin Prick. I looked up when I had his entire shaft down my throat and saw that he and the Black man were having tongue wars.

I returned my attention to their cocks. Behind me, my ass was being filled with a new prick since the first guy had apparently cum. At the moment I didn't care though. I wanted to swallow these two men's loads so I started to really work. Switching between the two, I mouth fucked them as best I could. My reward came all to quickly as they both shot their loads deep down my throat.

After I had swallowed the last drops of cum from their cocks, I looked around me. There were about 15 of the detachment of 30 marines standing around stroking hard pricks. The rest of the men were engaged in other areas of the locker room. Most of them seemed to be engaged in either fucking or being fucked. My own ass was getting slammed hard. By the sound of it, the man fucking me was about to deposit his load deep in my bowels. I flexed my sphincter muscle to help him along. It worked too because he let out a load yell as his cock spewed its load into me.

When his orgasm finished, I was led over to a bench where two marines had laid down on in such a way that their cocks were touching. I quickly realized that what I was expected to do was to squat over both cocks and get fucked by both of them at the same time. Another new experience!

I had seen this done in a porno once so I was really excited to try it. Reaching between my legs, I grabbed both cocks and held them together. I then eased my ass hold down to meet both cocks. I was surprised at how easily I got them both in. I was even more surprised at how good it felt. As I rode these two cocks, the Marines standing around were shouting encouragement. I opened my eyes and watched them beat off as I moved in a steady rhythm.

While I got fucked by these men's two cocks, several of the surrounding marines shot their loads from fisting their pricks. When they did, they maneuvered themselves so that their cum would land on me or the men who were fucking me. When they did, I would reach down and scoop up their cum with my fingers and put it into my mouth. After I had done this several times, another Marine began doing the same and then he would kiss me and share the cum with me.

I have no idea how long I rode these two men's pricks but I do know that they both came simultaneously. When the finished cumming, two more marines were quick to take their places. This time though, I was to take two huge black cocks whose girth together was thicker than my wrist. My ass felt like it was going to split as I sat on their cocks.

Just as I was getting into a rhythm though, I was pushed forward and one of the men's cocks came out. I was now laying chest to chest with on of the men. The other man then got behind me and started to re-insert his rod. Now he was in control and he had no interest in being nice. He started ramming his cock as hard as he could into me, raping my ass. With each stroke in, he would push the other guys cock into my prostate. The sensation was more than I could take and I quickly began shooting my load. The feeling must have been pretty good for the guy beneath me too because he began to breathe harder. I knew he was getting close. As his orgasm built and mine subsided, I plunged my tongue into his mouth and began kissing him as deep as I could. He responded to my tongue with his own and quickly, he was moaning and kissing me as he unloaded his load of cum into my well-fucked ass.

"Attention on Deck!"

As quickly as we could, we all came to attention. Marines with cocks at all stages of erection froze into place.

"Captain Clarkson and the Marine Captain, walked forward and began inspecting everyone's pricks.

"Who hasn't cum yet?" Capt. Clarkson asked.

Movement in the room told me that several hands had been raised.

"OK, you marines are invited to my house tonight where you will be allowed to finish what you started today. Captain Marks, you of course will be there too," Clarkson said. "In addition, I want you and you and you to be there also."

I looked to see whom he had singled out. One of the men he picked was a guy I noticed getting fucked earlier and the other two men had the largest dicks in the company. One of them was the Puerto Rican boy that I had sucked off first. Damn, I couldn't wait until tonight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3