Freshman death stick

So a few years ago, I meet a freshman on grinder that lived just a few blocks from me.   After a few back and fourths and a face pic each, we decided to meet up.  We were both just looking to suck some cock, didn't talk about fucking or cock size.  When he showed up, I was a little surprised by his height. He was 6'6 and 170 pounds, tall and skinny.  I'm not into taller guys, so it was a little odd at first.  He had a good 8" on me.  After the invite inside, we made a drink and packed a bowl, trying to settle the mood.  After a few hits and a drink, we stared to make out.  As the kissing progressed, I moved into a setting precision in his lap.  As we kissed, I played with his nipples and grounded my ass against his crouch.  I could tell that it was something thick in those shorts, i just couldn't tell how big.  

After removing our shirts and some more making out, we decided to move it to the bedroom.   With the height difference, it was odd making out while standing up.  Which he fixed by pushing me down on my knees.   He informed me that, after meeting the monster, that if I don't want to do anything that it was ok.  He was use to people turning him down after seeing its size.  I just had to see it and taste it after that comment.  I pulled down his shorts to his boxers and could see it hanging behind the material.   I sucked on his boxers and felt it grow some more.   As I pulled his boxers down with my teeth, my eyes were up close to it.  It's was thick and long with a small head.   Well, the head was good size on a normal cock, but it was small for this size.   It was not that it was fat, it was wide, almost 3 fingers wide.  As I started to lick it, he informed me that if I was going to suck it. I better do it before it gets hard, that no one can get more then a few inches in after it was rock hard.   I swallowed as much as I could being semi had, but couldn't get it all the way in.   I sucked on that meat, it started to get harder and I thought it would get stuck in my throat.  Once he was hard, I could not get more then 3-4 inches in my mouth.  (He has a pic of a dollar bill around his cock, it comes up an inch or more short of touching).  I sucked on that cock for a good 10/12 mins and he was ready to pop.  He told me that the first load is always quick and unless I wanted to swallow,  I better stop but he could get hard again quick.  My answer was to try to take more cock into my throat.  He got the hint and grabbed my head and bucked his hips a few times and pushed in as hard as he could to get more of that dick into my throat as he unloaded a tasty load in me.  After he unloaded, he keep it in my mouth.  He told me to keep sucking, that I maybe able to get it all in after he was soft.  Then work him up to being hard again and get a second on out of him.   As I sucked him, he told me that I was the first to suck him totally off and not just jack him.   That he loved that I swallowed his load.  That most guys would not let him shoot in their mouth as they jacked him off.  He said that once he knew that I was going to take the load, that it hornied him up and got him off quicker.  

I finally pulled on his dick, as asked if he had ever fucked anyone.  He said that, there was a few guys that tried it, but it was only the first inch or so.  That they always chicken out after that.  He has never gotten off fucking someone.  Challenge accepted.  We got up on the bed and I had him lay on his back.  With his death stick pointed straight up.   Damn it was big, thinking the biggest I have seen or taken.   We hit the bowl a few times and I sucked on his cock some more.  I was getting it wet and slick with spit.  Thank god I was stoned, I don't think I could do this without being fucked up.  I set on him and spit a few times in my hand.  I started to jack him and then started kissing him.   He broke away and asked what I was doing, I informed him I wanted to try to set on it.   He asked for a condom and I told him that if I could get a few inches in without one, I would put one on so he could fuck me.   He said ok, I added some more spit and set on the head, it's smaller then the shaft.  So it started in easier then I thought it would.   I got about two inches in and it hurt in a good way.  I came up and off and add more spit.  I set back down on it and got the first two in plus a third inch.  We stopped and hit the bowl again, I set back and get two more inches of death stick.  This point I got 5 inches out of 9, from a skinny 6'6" freshman inside me.   I'm thinking that I need to get some lube at some point, that the spit will dry up.  But as I'm going up and down on the few inches I got in me.   It's sliding easy, he is precumming big time and making me horny as hell, knowing I this kid up in me leaking like this.  I'm riding him and just working on those few inches, it got me wanting more.   I start to lower myself, I take two more inches, I'm stretched out big time.  I don't know if I can do the other 2 inches, this is pushing me to my limits.  I finally look at him, he is watching me with a big smile on his face.  I ask him how he is feeling and he tells me that it's the best.   First time he has gone bareback and this deep inside someone. But thinks that I should put the condom on, because he is getting close to cumming.   I tell him that we should finish this way, that the condom would just kill it.   He finally say ok, but I need to pull off before he shoots. I tell him ok, but I want the rest of it in me.   I finish the bowl and set down on him as far as my ass would go.  I'm just short but it's killing me.  He smiles and bucks his hips up and he grabbed my legs.   Damn, it hurt like hell but I got it all in.   I'm rocking on him, trying to get use to it, before I ride him.   I think I got the hang of it and start to rise up and slowly go back down.   I'm riding him for about 5/7 mins, going easy and enjoying the ride as he tells me he is getting close.   I ask how close as I slide down to his balls and rock a little.   He said one or two more and that's it.   So, I ride him.  I bounce 3-4 times and he is trying to get me off him.   He is saying that he is going to cum and to get off.   I'm not getting off this ride, so as I come up and he is about to drop the load.  I drop down and plate him balls deep in me.   He bucks up and I feel him pulse inside me.  He bucks a few more times and say I should have gotten off him.  I tell him I should have but I wanted the nut.   I set there and tell him I don't want to get off of him, that I will leak.  Knowing that I'm hole is blown out, I'm going to leak.   He said about about rounding over to my back then he will pull out.  We round and he is looking down at me now, he lifts my legs and says it's hot to see his cock in me.  He pulls out a little and says it's hot to watch my ass lips try to pull him back in.   He pushes in a little and pulls out some, and repeats it a few times.   It feels good and I still have not gotten off.   I go to jack off as he is slow fucking me with a semi hard on.   He asked if it's true that someone can cum just by being fucked.  I tell him that I have once and he asked if he can try to make it happen again.   I'm like now and I know the answer, he is getting hard inside me.

Edited by drscorpio
Changed text to a visible color
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 16

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...