[Advice]Going to WetnHot for the first time.

Hey all, 

I'm fairly new to watersports but am loving it. I got a weekend pass for WetnHot in Palm Springs. Looking forward to a pig of a weekend. Sadly I don’t know much about the event space and facilitaties. What kind of atire is recomended. I don’t want to bring sanders if I’m doing a lot of walking. Any advise would be welcome. 

If any of you pigs are going I’m a 29 yr bottom bear pig. PM me!

• Like 1

Palm Springs is HOT in the summer.  Your feet will thank you for wearing sandals, at least part of the time.  I tend to go barefoot a lot by the pool and in the grass, if you're staying at the host hotel. If not, I switch to sandals or flip flops as soon as I get there. Attire is pretty much what makes you feel sexy. Many guys walk around nude, some in towels or a jockstrap.  Pretty much whatever you want.  There's a new play area in back with a pit (with drainage) so I'm expecting a lot of action will take place there.  There are showers, pools, jacuzzis, a steam room and bathrooms, but no clean-out facilities.  $ designated play areas with slings scattered about the complex, so there's a lot of options for play and swallowing some piss. If you happen to be in town on Wednesday, make sure you check out Underwear Night at the Barracks. It's not WS-specific, but the patio is a lot of fun when you're stripped down to a jockstrap....

• Like 1

"Palm Springs is HOT in the summer."

Translation:  It will be 100+ degrees with lots of sun until 8pm-ish.  From 10am - 4pm you'll swear that your face is melting off your skull.  You'll wonder why you constantly smell frying bacon...until you realize that's your new scent.  :)  Seriously, though:

While in Palm Springs:

Shoes with thick soles or hiking boots if you plan to explore the trails around the Coachella Valley.  Regular sneakers for The Barracks and general touristy stuff.  Very light/thin loose fitting shirt & shorts.  Hat with good shade.  Sunglasses.  Sunscreen.

While at CCBC:

Sandals without socks.  It's hella sandy in the play areas.  Most guys go shirtless with swim trunks, jockstraps, or naked.  Whatever makes you feel most comfortable.  There's nothing wrong with starting with more clothes during the first day, then stripping down as you get acclimated.

• Like 3

Guest Powersubbtm

I’m planning to be there on Saturday. If I could I would just leave all my clothes in the car. Not sure the management would be ok with it.

While I agree with the idea of "wear what makes you comfortable" - the trend of the party is to naked or wearing very little - jockstrap, "slutty" singlet, other similar fetish gear. At the party venue I just wear shoes, jock and a leather vest for pockets. ;) The first year I went I thought it would be hot to be walking around in piss drenched t-shirt and jeans... but because the "culture" of the party is about being naked or nearly so, people took me being mostly dressed as a sign I didn't want to get pissed on, despite my "GOT PISS?" t-shirt. I only really got action once I stripped down to a jockstrap.

There is sand and grass at the play venue, but you really do want something to protect your feet especially if you go there during the day as the concrete can get so hot it will literally burn your feet. Re-read the tips on the Wet 'n Hot website - they give a lot of good advice!

And yes, I'll be there - looking to get my fur drenched and my ass loaded!

It'll be my first time going - I've bought a weekend pass but not figured out a place to stay - I know the main venue is full up, what's the recommendation for other hotels around there?

On 7/13/2018 at 8:15 PM, iosam said:

It'll be my first time going - I've bought a weekend pass but not figured out a place to stay - I know the main venue is full up, what's the recommendation for other hotels around there?

I would imagine at this point most of their partner resorts are full, or close to it. If you don't insist on a clothing-optional resort on top of the official parties, there are a number of "regular" hotel/motel lodgings not too far from the party venue. 

Guest GoneFishing

☣️MG️  this event was awesome. i was in a candy store. all the men were cute and friendly.  it was anything goes and overall i will be back next year.  start saving guys. this one is worth it all fuss. 

daddy is surprising satisfied and ready a full nights sleep.  woof !

4 hours ago, Chargedup said:

☣️MG️  this event was awesome. i was in a candy store. all the men were cute and friendly.  it was anything goes and overall i will be back next year.  start saving guys. this one is worth it all fuss. 

daddy is surprising satisfied and ready a full nights sleep.  woof !

Hot fucker are you still here. I’ve been wanting to meet you for two years.