[Advice]Going to WetnHot for the first time.

Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, fucknfeedme said:

Hot fucker are you still here. I’ve been wanting to meet you for two years. 

hi  i left this morning! my cock and ass are sore as well 

so much fun 

Guest GoneFishing
3 minutes ago, fucknfeedme said:

i hope the bio daddies got you 

they did me on the sling  

a scene right out of a hot desert knight video  sleazy bio tat dads  

1 minute ago, Chargedup said:

i hope the bio daddies got you 

they did me on the sling  

a scene right out of a hot desert knight video  sleazy bio tat dads  

No man but I will definitely look for them tonight. Did have a dude brush and breed me however. Hot but probably not the best plan on the first night. ?

Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, fucknfeedme said:

No man but I will definitely look for them tonight. Did have a dude brush and breed me however. Hot but probably not the best plan on the first night. ?

they hang out by the beer tent 

can’t miss them they are frisky and friendly   walked up to grab a beer and i was nabbed thrown on a sling and they went to town  i could have left right after that   lol    too many scenes to rewind in my head  have a great final night and shoot some goo for me 

23 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

So have I, but he’s been so hesitant to meet me! ??‍♂️

• 6 months later...

Been following this event for what feels like my entire sexual life, but have never mustered up the courage. Hoping to change that this year!

From what I read it seems like it lives up to the hype. Do most guys play bareback?

It’s a blast if u like piss!  I was just starting to get into piss last summer and went to wet n wild! At first was over welmed, but just let myself go and had an amazing time!!! Drank a lot of piss , played with so many guys!  Went home, sore and drained.. legs ached for days

16 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

It’s a blast if u like piss!  I was just starting to get into piss last summer and went to wet n wild! At first was over welmed, but just let myself go and had an amazing time!!! Drank a lot of piss , played with so many guys!  Went home, sore and drained.. legs ached for days

Did you stay in the host hotel? 

I'm very much leaning towards going this year.  I've been to Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale twice and I'm assuming it will be similar to that with (obviously) more emphasis on piss play.  One of my fav things to do at Pig Week was sit out on the back deck of the main event space and just let guys come over and piss on me, so I imagine I would really enjoy Wet N Hot.  :)

large.1130417679_DILFpiss.gif.a98685e5649d963d251bcac1a1791c8a.giflarge.667162007_pissanddrink.gif.8b18f1f481060ebb19ff71fdfec5d081.giflarge.pisspig.jpg.d964118b00aeacc70cbc3b3d2819c7f8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2