[Advice]Going to WetnHot for the first time.

18 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

If u enjoy piss play and luv to breed and/or be bred, u will luv it

Let’s just say I love all of the above!! Unfortunately timing has always been an issue. And I was very shy about my piggy nature. But I think this might be the year! Year of the ? indeed! Haha

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/5/2019 at 7:00 AM, Guygonebad said:

Do I did not as I was late registering but I bought a pass and was their all the time.. especially after dark. I was pretty much naked all the time.  

Can’t for this event this year ! It is an amazing time and the men are super nice and there to play !  Got thrown on a sling and bred by three poz tat dads 5 minutes after I walked on the greens.  

Now that’s service 

Guest GoneFishing
On 7/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, gaysinner said:

I'll be there!   It's the fucking best weekend of the year!   Third time attending.   Can't imagine not going every year from now on.

Ditto. 2018 was my first time and I loved it !  Will be a lifer for this one.  Can’t miss.  Worth every dollar 

Guest GoneFishing
On 7/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, fucknfeedme said:

Fucking amazing. Took 26 loads so far and tonight is the final party. My hole is so sore but I am not a quitter 

5577C7DF-1019-45FB-AD2E-70DBD755E9B7.jpeg

CE62168E-9D1B-496C-83D5-B57FEB9FA660.jpeg

Brilliant !  See you in July 

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/5/2019 at 1:01 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

Leatherpunk might be going in 2019. I've been chatting with the promoter, and we're working out a deal to get me there, and hopefully an audition with DickWadd Media. We'll see what happens!

Can you please shoot me his contact details? Thank you! 

Guest takingdeepanal
6 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Ah, I probably shouldn't. He didn't give permission for that, and might pull the agreement he and I made if I violate his privacy.

That's cool. Never hurts to ask. You can always ask him if they are still recruiting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 2/5/2019 at 7:00 AM, Guygonebad said:

Do I did not as I was late registering but I bought a pass and was their all the time.. especially after dark. I was pretty much naked all the time.  

We will have to go together this year !

it will be fun to have a wingman. I can spread your checks and vice versa