2 loads from Grindr hookups

REDBOY1

I was up early today cruising the parks here in Vegas when a guy hit me up on Grindr and wanted to breed me. We’ve chatted on Grindr and A4A for a couple of years but the timing was never right. So he said to meet him at this park and be ass up in the restroom stall and he’s going to come in and dump his load understall . He’s about 6’3 9in uncut and white guy, cute and shaved cock. He comes in and fuck me for a few minutes before he bred me. Pulls up his shorts and leaves.

I get in my car and open grindr and there’s a pic of this sexy white guy from the neck down. I ask if I can come over and swallow his load. He says yes come over. I send a ass pic and he says damn nice ass, can I fuck you? I said yes. So I get to his apartment and he comes to the door with shorts on and no shirt or underwear as I can see his dick print. This was our first time seeing each other’s face and he was handsome. We go into his bedroom and he pulls his shorts down and his cock is about 7 I’m shaved and I start sucking him. He says it’s been a week and he needs to cum. I get on his air mattress on all fours and he gets behind me and once he slides his cock in my hole he didn’t last long. It was maybe 2-3 min and he said he came. He was quiet when he came so I thought he really hadn't came.

I put my clothes on and leave and stop by the gas station to fill up. I start feeling this urge to use the bathroom so I go inside and go to the restroom and sit on the toilet and pushed out this big load of cum. I touched my hole and smelled my fingers and it was cum. There was globs of it floating in the toilet. I went back to one of the parks that I had cruises earlier that morning and there was nice looking white guy about 6’2 salt and pepper hair wearing shorts and t-shirt and it was wet with with sweat so I think he parked away from the restroom and walked there. He went to the restroom and I walked in and he was at the urinal so I went to the one next to him. He was about 8in cut and shaved and we started stroking our cocks. I asked if I could suck him but he said he just wanted me to jack him. I did that for a while and then he started jacking himself and when he got ready to cum I held out my hand to catch it but he turned and came in the urinal. The urinals here are metal and silver. It was dry with just his cum in the bottom so when he walked away I reached in the urinal and scooped up his cum and ate it. It was still warm.

When I got ready to leave I opened my phone to men4sexnow and I had been talking to this guy who was straight and had never been with a guy before. Said he had a girlfriend but she was in jail. I went to his apt about 20 min from me and in a not so good area. He’s 55 white guy, no teeth and was nervous about me sucking his cock. He was about 5-6 inches cut and completely shaved cock and balls with a potbelly.  He was very clean, smelled fresh. He was so nervous he put a pillow over his head while he laid on his back and I sucked his cock and licked his balls. He would occasionally reached down and push my head down to the base of his cock. I sucked him for about 10 min before he finally came.  He said he had been to jail before and saw guys have sex but never did anything until now. He said his girlfriend is getting out of jail in 6 weeks after serving a year.  If any guys are in Vegas and want to breed me send me a message. Would be nice to have a couple of regular guys to breed my hole 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dear Fellow Bottom Pig:

What a beautiful entry!!!!

Truly stunning — what beautiful experiences did you!

I wish I could pick one man/load as my favorite but they were all so good.

Your true worth as a pig ? was shown in your eating up that load shot into the urinal. I wanted to scream out & cry in pain when I heard he just blew into the urinal — and then I thought, what a challenge & honor.

Bravo on the hard work.

praying that the good Lord brings lots of raw anonymous breeders our way - Amen.

I'm in my early 50's and live in the southern suburbs of Sydney, Australia. I have a profile on grindr which I don't take seriously. Anyway, two weeks ago, I'm sitting in a local cafe enjoying a coffee when this cute boi walks into the cafe and orders 3 large juices.

I would say this guy was about 19-21yrs old, 179cms, 70-75kgs, short hair under his base ball cap. Apart from that, he's wearing a t-shirt with a sloppy joe (it's winter down under) as well a trackies, which was showing off his cock..he wasn't wearing undies.

A week after checking him out, I got a message on grindr from a blank profile. He said, "Hey please come back online I've wanted to see you for so long" and "I saw you in ................. and I was hard". He goes one to refresh my memory about the 3 juices and him wearing trackies and me sitting alone with my coffee.

Within an hour of messaging each other, I had him naked in my lounge room suck his 7-8" uncut shaved cock. His bodny was baby smooth...........aged 23yrs. I wanted so much to eat his arse. BUT, for some reason he wouldn't let me. Thou, he did eat my arse......strange.

He fucked me bareback, holding both my arms tightly behind my back while I felt his cock pulsing as he pumped 6-8 good loads up my well fisted arse.

I licked his cock clean and he left.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

• Upvote 1