Saturday Fun

Last Saturday my buddy came over and said he was bored, asking me if I was up to a sex party, proposing I bottom for as many tops as he could line up.  I replied 'sure', but honestly doubted he would find all that many tops.

He said we would begin at 8:00 PM so I showered and cleaned out and got ready.  What I didn't know was he got in touch with the local college and located a number of horny guys who wanted to play.  To my amazement, when 8:00 PM rolled around a whole host of guys, 16 guys in fact, ages 19 to 23 showed up.  They stripped and almost all of the guys had a huge cock. 

I lay on my stomach, put my ass in the air and presented myself.  One by one each man slid his big dick into my ass.  Some came quickly while others lasted a while.  In the next three hours all had cum inside me.  A couple had cum twice.

My buddy just watched.  When they were done a huge pool of cum was dripping out my ass.  I was sore for several days but it was worth it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Guest scottyboy135

nice one mr, love fucking a sloppy cum filled hole, always like to go to the end of the queue in a gangbang.