Sign in to follow this  
fuckholedc

Being used like fucktard II

Hey TboTTomfun:

.I really like the TIM movies with fucktard where he bottoms. You can never tell if he is either drunk of high. I like what he does and I admire him for it. For me personally I never tried any chems but I love how he can let himself go and being used by other guys who take advantage of his state of mind and of course his body. He is a total slut and I envy him for it. I wish I could myself let go like him, being fucked up and being abused by other guys. I am new to the barescene but would not mind to go the same way like him except I am in Brussels and the scene there is not as outgoing as in the USA.

But the scene in Paris, Berlin and the London area is.  I haven't been in Amsterdam in a while but I would expect a lot of serious bareback there was well + chemsex.  For that matter I saw a hot bareback video a few years ago  that was definitely done in Brussels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.