The Intern

The Intern

Part 5

Montgomery blew a thick cloud of smoke on the slut as he tried to suck his cock as best he could, considering the odd position. He heard the front door open and close and smiled. He grabbed his faggot by the hair and yanked him to his knees.

“Open.”

The simple command revealed so much. Nathan obediently opened his his mouth and waited for Montgomery to spit in his open hole.

“Good boy, you’re learning.”

He let go of his hair, grabbed his shoulders and roughly tossed him back on the bed.

“On all fours. Good boy. Arch your back,” Montgomery admired the stud in front of him. What a fucking slut he was becoming, even if he didn’t know it yet.

Montgomery climbed up behind the sweet hole and gave it a hard smack. But instead of a yelp, Nathan gave a moan of approval. This jockboy was about to be broken.

“Ohhh, you like that boy?”

“Mmmm hmmm…”

He reared back and slapped the waiting ass one more time, leaving a red hand print.

“I need to hear you say you like it. Use your words, faggot.”

One more slap. The hole in front of him arched his back, while trying to bury his face deeper in the mattress, spreading his legs wider.

*SMACK

“Say it, slut!”

“Yes! Yes, I like it. Slap my ass, man.” He said, turning his head so he could be heard. 

“From now on, it’s Sir. Understand, faggot?” To reiterate his newfound position, Montgomery slapped the slut one more.

“Yes, Sir. Yes…”

Montgomery had the boy in his clutches now. The time to fuck the boy up was almost at hand. 

“Good boy. Now, relax, I’ve got some plans for you.”

The comment didn’t quite register, but he just moaned as Montgomery spread his cheecks with one hand and rubbed his index finger up and down the hole.

“Give me your hands.”

Nathan, either lost in the sensations or not quite hearing, received a fourth smack. This one harder than the ones prior.

“NOW BITCH!”

“Yes, Sir,” he whimpered. 

Montgomery felt the presence of someone at his bedroom door and saw Devin stroking his dick, with a torch and pipe in the other hand. Montgomery raised a finger indicated Devin to keep quiet, and then extended the same finger forward letting him know to wait just a bit longer.

Devin nodded and had a seat in the lounge chair in the corner of the room. Devin, on a good day was 5’8” and weighed 130 pounds soaking wet, but what he didn’t have in mass, he made up for in cock. At just about 7.5 inches, his fuck stick was thick, thicker than most dicks Montgomery had ever encountered. 

The two met three years ago, when Devin sent him a message on Grindr asking if he wanted to tag a twink he had met on U Street. After seeing the picture of his salami stretching the boys mouth to its limit, Montgomery was sold. The two spent the night giving the spun twink poz load, after poz load.

Montgomery turned back to his boy, pleased to see his hands behind his back, waiting for Montgomery to do as he pleased.

He grabbed the boy’s hands, and put one on each cheek,

“Spread ‘em fag.”

Nathan obediently did as he was told and gave a moan as Montgomery spit directly in the fuzzy hole before him. Watching the spit slowly dribble toward the slut’s taint, he leaned forward, flicked his tongue and slowly licked up to his waiting hole.”

“Oh fuck.” He said, barely audible, as a shiver went through his body.

And with that, Montgomery dove in. An expert in pleasing boys to get what he wants, he munched, licked and worked the kid’s hole. After a about 5 minutes of hearing the kid moan and push back on Montgomery’s face, it was time to get the party started. He rubbed his stubble up and down the kid’s spread cheeks one last time.

He reached for the canister and picked two shards, each the size of fresh pencil erasers.

“Keep your cheeks spread. You are going to feel a slight burn. Just go with it, okay boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

With the kid keeping his cheeks spread, Montgomery placed the first shard at the hole’s entrance and slowly pushed in with his index finger. One knuckle in and the kid bucked.
Montgomery gently kissed the boy’s ass cheeks, giving each one a tender and lingering peck.

“You’re doing so good, boy. You want to make me happy, right?”

“Yes,” he mumbled into the mattress.

“Good, because I want to make you happy,” and he inserted his finger further, past the second knuckle. He rotated his finger inside the kid’s hole, letting the shard gently scrape his tender walls. When he felt that it was deep enough, he slowly began to piston his finger in and out.

The kid was in heaven, and he had no idea what was in store for him.

“You’re pussy feels so good around my fingers. You’ve got a perfect hole, you know that, right?”

“What did I say about answering me? Next time you don’t answer, we are done, you got it? You’ll be out of here as fast as I can drag you to the door. If you want more of what you’re getting faggot, answer me.”

Afraid that the pleasure he was receiving would end, Nathan said, as coherent as he could practically begged, “Yes, Sir. This feels good, please don’t stop.”

Montgomery smiled and looked back at Devin, who mouthed the words, “Fuck yeah” before he blew a cloud.

Montgomery grabbed the remaining shard, happy that his slut still had his cheeks spread, and repeated the process, but this time adding a second finger. The finger piston worked a little faster than before, rotating and spreading. He reached between his faggot’s legs and was pleasantly surprised to see the kid’s cock was rock hard.

He gave it few pumps, and Nathan’s hole flexed around Montgomery’s fingers.

“I think the slut likes it,” he said to Devin.

Montgomery removed his fingers and crawled up on the bed and moved up and sat against the headboard.

“You can let go of your ass now, faggot. Time to suck my cock. Show me that you deserve this cock,” he gave the kid a slight slap on the face and saw the hunger in his eyes before he placed his hands on either side of Montgomery’s hips and took his cock in his mouth.

With all pretense gone, Montgomery addressed Devin.

“Turn on the webcam. I’m already logged in…oh fuck yeah baby, work that cock, prove to me that you deserve it.”

“He’s one hot piece of ass,” Devin said as he typed a quick message to the chat room.

“What are you saying in there?” the other stud asked, eyes closed, hands on Nathan’s head, getting lost in the feeling of blowjob. 

“Just that we are going to slam this newb,” he said without turning around. “We keeping him to ourselves, or…?”

“For now.”

“Cool,” the other replied. He then reached up, tossed two points to Montgomery, along with the tourniquet. He placed another on the bed, then grabbed the kid’s ankles and pulled him into a prone position with Montgomery’s dick still in his mouth. 

The surprise registered in Nathan’s eyes, and a sense of panic filled him. He came off the cock and went to turn to see what the fuck was happening. 

Montgomery grabbed Nathan with both hands, one on each side of his face. He used his thumbs to stroke the temples of his tweaked out victim.

“It’s alright, baby boy. You don’t need to worry about anything. I told you I would take care of you, right?”

The kid locked eyes with Montgomery, then let them flutter closed as the his fingers continued to soothe the boy’s nerves.

“Yes, Sir.”

“That’s a good boy, I knew I could count on you. Now, I want you to lick my balls while I stroke my cock. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” he said as he buried his face deep between Montgomery’s legs. 

Devin climbed up on the bed, and spread the kids’ cheeks and began to rim the faggot, making him moan around the hefty balls that were in his mouth.

“Give me your arm,” Montgomery said.

Hearing that, Devin hopped off the bed and grabbed the webcam to make sure this moment was saved.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4

The Intern

Part 6

“Let me get a quick shot of the rig,” Devin asked as he walked around the side of the bed, pulling the long cord across the room. “Here, take the camera real quick.” He handed it off to Montgomery and returned to the computer.”

“How much is the faggot about to get?”

“.4” he said he as grabbed the boy’s hair once more, getting a close up of his face. A face lost in the hunger the drugs put him in.

“Fuck dude, that’s twisted. This his first time?” Devin asked.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” Montgomery said as he looked at the boy’s face, letting his fingers roam into Nathan’s mouth as the boy eagerly began sucking on them. 

Devin quickly typed into the chat room. 

“You ready to get slammed? You ready to be turned into nothing but a faggot for me and my friend to use?” He asked.

He playfully slapped the boy, getting his attention.

Not really knowing what was happening, the kid replied: “Yes, Sir”

Montgomery turned the camera onto himself, “This faggot is about to get fucked up. If you all are lucky, we’ll share is used cunt with as much of DC as possible.”

“Grab your phone too. You can record both at the same time, right?”

“This ain’t my first rodeo, stud.” Devin replied. 

He quickly got up and ran into the living room, returned with phone in hand, ready to go.

He took a seat next to Montgomery against the headboard, cameras in hand.

“Hey faggot, I need you to look up. This is my friend Devin. Smile for the cameras and say hi, faggot,” Montgomery grabbed the kid by the chin and turned his head slightly to face the cameras.

“Hello, Sir,” Nathan said.

“Oh fuck, this kid knows how to get my cock leaking,” Devin said as he spit onto the boy’s face.

The kid licked what spit he could reach.

“Keep your eyes up there, boy. Stretch out your arm all the way,” Montgomery reached and grabbed the tourniquet and placed the velcro strap around the kid’s right arm.

“You’ve got some great veins, boy. You ready to have your life changed forever?”

“Yes, Sir.” Eyes still facing Devin.

Devin scooted over just a bit, enough to get both Nathan’s face and arm in the same frame.

“Make a fucking fist. Now.”

Nathan obliged and barely registered the cool swab of the alcohol brush across his skin.

Montgomery grabbed both points and found the one with the black Sharpie mark.

“Listen boy. Keep your eyes on Devin but listen to me. I need you to be very still. Don’t you fucking move or else you’ll be in for a world of hurt,”
Part of the comment registered, and was evident in Nathan’s voice as he quakily said, “Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy, now be still,” He looked over at Devin. “You getting this?”

“Fuck yeah boss, let’s get this faggot spun.”

Montgomery lifted the rig once more to the cameras, gave it a two quick thumps, removed the orange cap and gently pushed the last air bubble out of the rig.

He found the bevel, turned it up. With the other hand, he grabbed the kid’s arm and easily slid the rig into hiss plump vein. He let go of the kids arm and pulled back on the plunger and registered the crimson flash.

“Here we go,” Devin said off camera to those observing the corruption via webcam. In one smooth push, Montgomery emptied the rig into the boy, quickly removed the spent rig and leaned over the lick the single droplet of blood that seeped from the microscopic hole.

“Keeping looking at the camera, faggot. Your fans want to see this.” Montgomery quickly reached over and pulled the velcro strap off the boy’s bulging bicep.

What Montgomery, Devin and the room of about 90 onlookers saw was the beginnings of a cum-slut in the making. Nathan’s eyes bulged, and he inhaled quickly, not sure what was happening. As quickly as he inhaled, the coughed. The five strong coughs shook the bed. Devin went and placed the webcam on the bedside table, saying, “Enjoy the show, pigs.”

Montgomery rubbed his hands over Nathan’s back, down to his ass and hooked his finger into the warm hole and pulled him forward as the kid moaned.

“You feel that pig, that is your true nature being unleased. Enjoy the rush, we are about to change your life.”

Montgomery hoisted the kid up from his armpits and dropped him on his back next to him. He watched the kid moan and writhe, frantically grabbing for his cock, nips, ass, neck and face all at once.

Nathan’s world had suddenly become bright white, like he had stared into the sun. Everything was blurry as heat radiated through every part of his body. He knew there were people in the room, but he couldn’t think straight. 

Nothing made sense other than a sexual craving had risen deep inside his body that he needed to satiate. His hands pawed at every inch of flesh he could reach. He was lifted and thrown, he opened his eyes but everything was still blurry. 

He closed them again and tried his best to release the animal that was howling to get out. One hand jacked his cock while the other searched for the howling. Was he the only one that could hear it? His fingers reached down and grabbed his balls, then down he rubbed his taint. Then something deep within him nudged him in the right direction. While one hand jacked his rigid cock, the other reached down, through is legs and began feeling for his hole. His animal instincts kicked in and he knew he found the source of the primal howl, he needed to feed it, set it free…he didn’t know what, but his finger, first one, then two seemed to be both keeping it at bay and luring it forward. He was beyond fucked up and, deep in the recesses of his mind, he knew this is what he wanted. 

Montgomery and Devin stood at the side of the bed, watching the boy try to please himself with his fingers. Eyes closed, jacking his surprisingly hard cock, the boy was doing all he could to feel as much pleasure as possible.

Devin spit on him once more before reaching for the tourniquet. Montgomery was one step ahead and had a black leather belt tight around his bicep, hugging the right side of his body, keeping it in place.

Without saying a word, the two slid the points easily into their veins. No resistance whatsoever. Devin glanced over to see Montgomery register his flash. With both rigs filled with that familiar burst of crimson, they pushed the plungers down, removed the needle, the tourniquets shortly followed.

The two top studs were facing the camera, each let out a few short coughs, then an unmistakable growl as they both turned to the boy. 

Montgomery loved slamming. It was a way to untether the leash that kept so many beasts away. And now, watching his helpless victim do everything but beg to be fucked and used, his toxic monster gave a hefty twitch, as if preparing to give the kid a gift he wanted, even if he didn’t know it yet. 

Devin knew he was a guest and that the kid’s ass was Montgomery’s prize. He grabbed the kid and flipped him back over on his stomach and crawled back to the center of the headboard to give the tweaked jockboy access to his thick cock. Instinctively, Nathan knew what was expected of him. Arms shaking, he lifted himself up to get his mouth over the uncut head of Devin’s dick.

He knew the kid would need some coaxing to get it down his throat and decided to wait on trying to fuck his throat until after Montgomery was deep inside his pussy. 

With the drugs coursing through his body, Montgomery took his place behind the kid, who was on all fours doing is best to get his mouth around Devin’s dick. With his tina-laced lube in hand, he squeezed a small amount on his cock and then another squirt on the kid’s hole. He quickly added two fingers to hole in front of him, teasing the boy. All he could do was moan.

Montgomery thumped his cock against the boy’s hole, lining it up, knowing full well the kid wanted it. With one hand keeping his aim true, and the other hand on Nathan’s left shoulder, he began sliding in.

Nathan’s body reacted. His head came off Devin’s cock, his back arched, and a guttural sound escaped his lips.

“That’s right baby boy. We are just getting started,” and he thrust the rest of his cock inside as he pulled his shoulders back to make sure he was as deep as possible in this position. 

Nathan’s vision which began to clear up, and he took in the sight before him. A stranger. A man who he had never seen. Devin, looking down at his soon-to-be prize saw his eyes trying to focus.

“Welcome back, slut. You liking that?” Devin asked. 

Nathan was in sensory overload. Behind him he felt the motions of a dick sliding in and out of him, but he had no idea how he had gotten in this position, and he didn’t care. All he knew was that he loved the feeling.

In and out. Getting pulled back, deeper on the cock. He wanted it deeper. He wanted it harder. He wasn’t quite sure how to get the words out, so he let his body take over. As the cock pulled back, he squeezed his pussy ring as tight as possible and tried to move back with it to keep it in.

“Ooohh, this slut is squeezing my cock. I think he’s ready.”

Montgomery grabbed Nathan’s hips and took control of the fuck. Finger tips digging into the muscled flesh of the boy, Montgomery began to fuck with wild abandon. Long, hard strokes came in quick succession and the kid began to yelp and moan louder than Montgomery liked.

“Shut the faggot up.” He said, not missing a stroke.

Devin slapped the kid hard across the face, then roughly guided his moaning mouth to his throbbing dick.

“One way or another, this is going down that faggot throat of yours. You better learn quick.”

Nathan’s mouth was stretched like never before. He wanted all that he was getting, and his body was doing its best to accommodate the onslaught. The drugs in his body made him want what was happening to him like never before. He understood what the stranger mean as his thick monster began prying open his throat. The dick working his ass over caused him to moan on Devin’s dick, which gave the face-fucker a chance to push it down further with each moan. For as much as Nathan wanted this dick deep in his throat, he couldn’t accommodate. Devin felt Nathan’s last barrier, grabbed the kid’s head and simultaneously pushed the faggot down and thrust his hips up in one fast, hard motion, finally breaking the barrier. 

The pain was minimal for both. Devin felt some teeth scraping, but he was down his throat. Nathan felt no pain but was instantly aware of his airway being cut off. He looked up and Devin was smiling, a hunter looking down at his prey.

He felt the pace picking up behind him. Montgomery was enjoying the show, feeling the kid’s struggle and how it made his hole tighten and his ass squirm. He needed to cum.

“Keep your dick down his throat until I cum. Make him struggle, it feels good.”

Montgomery lowered himself down to Nathan’s ear and whispered,

“The faster I cum, the faster you get to breathe.”

He lifted himself and straddled the boy and gave him two hard slaps, one to his ass and the other to the side of his head and yelled,

“Work your fucking ass you fucking piece of shit! Let me know you deserve my toxic seed!”

Nathan couldn’t breathe, but he knew he both wanted the fuck to never end but he also craved air. He began bucking his ass back on the man who had complete control over him. He frantically squeezed his hole, eyes on Devin who continued the throat fuck. The boy began to panic, hands trying to pull himself up and off, but the drugs made him, at this point, unwillingly compliant, to this onslaught. Somewhere off in the distance he heard Montgomery yell as he felt himself being pulled back onto his throbbing cock.

“Take my load you fucking faggot," He yelled. "FUUUUCCCKKK YOOUUU!" 

Nathan felt his insides being coated with volley after volley of cum. Montgomery’s cock slowed down on the assault, but the fucking slowly continued. 

And just like that Devin yanked the boy’s head off his cock and laughed as the slut gasped for air, while at the same time let his ass was grinding back against the toxic dick that just delivered its poisonous payload.

Nathan’s body was a mess of sensory overload. This feeling of giving in was new and he loved it. His body craved more. The panic he just felt now seemed like a distant memory. Devin slapped the kid for good measure to help bring him back to the moment. He pushed him off to the side as Montgomery slowly churned the load into Nathan’s cunt. With his right hand he turned Nathan’s face to the webcam and pushed it down into the mattress as he lay on top of him, slowly rotating his hips, making the boy moan.

Montgomery licked the side of Nathan’s neck and nibbled on his earlobe just enough to make it slightly unpleasant.

“We are just getting started,” he told the boy. 

He placed both hands on Nathan’s should and put all of his weight on the boy as he began to fuck the kid in hard strokes.

“Tell. Me. You. Fucking. Want. It.” He punctuated each word with a deep jab inside Nathan’s wet hole.

“I want it! I want it all! Give it all to me!”

“Good boy. Now, smile for the camera. We are just getting started.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...